2021/07/19 14:00:25
EVGA_Lee
MoJun
Excuse me, but can I hear a little bit about the xoc bios for the 3080ti ftw3 hybrid?
I crave it so much that it dies

Hi MoJun,

I've mentioned elsewhere (maybe in this thread), but there are currently no plans for a 3080 Ti XOC BIOS.

Edit:  To be more technically correct, the FTW3 versions of the card already have the "XOC" BIOS installed to the OC switch, which allows up to 450W.
2021/07/19 14:02:09
EVGA_Lee
River55
Hello LeeM,
ok, I rechecked that my motherboard fast boot was off, both "Msi Fast boot" and "Fast boot" were off.
I did Exactly what you wrote. when i run PX1 with
"Normal Switched" It still shows that I have a "GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra" not Hybrid.
"OC Switched" still shows "GeForce RTX 3080 XC3 Ultra Hybrid" and is still stuck in the reboot loop.
I need more coffee for this, lol

Hmm.  Turned it on and off a few times to try cycling it?

When you flashed the BIOS, did you try running as an administrator?
2021/07/19 14:27:45
River55
Hello LeeM,
Yea, I did all the things you mentioned, I also checked if Win10 fastboot was turned off, and it was.
I think its interesting that the only Bios exe that seemed to change anything for me was the wrong one for the XC3,
im curious, is there a way to compare whats inside the exe's to see if something is missing?
Please dont give up on my card.
Thanks River
2021/07/19 14:28:46
EVGA_Lee
River55
Hello LeeM,
Yea, I did all the things you mentioned, I also checked if Win10 fastboot was turned off, and it was.
I think its interesting that the only Bios exe that seemed to change anything for me was the wrong one for the XC3,
im curious, is there a way to compare whats inside the exe's to see if something is missing?
Please dont give up on my card.
Thanks River

No, I'll just forward this issue to our BIOS team to review.
2021/07/20 10:32:31
River55
Gmorning LeeM,
You get your Coffee yet? I got mine
Have you heard anything from the Bios team yet, about my problems?
Is there a way I can contact them directly, or do I need to check back here everyday?
I'm a little worried about my "OC" being stuck in reboot loop from the XC3 bios, hope they can reset that some how.
Also is it possible to get the .rom files to do a manual update with NvFlash, TechPowerUp doesnt seem to have the New LHR Bios's yet.
I would like to get the Orig. "3080 FTW3 Ultra Normal/Oc" .roms and "3080 FTW3 Ultra Hybrid Normal/Oc" .roms
Thanks
River

2021/07/20 10:35:15
EVGA_Lee
River55
Gmorning LeeM,
You get your Coffee yet? I got mine
Have you heard anything from the Bios team yet, about my problems?
Is there a way I can contact them directly, or do I need to check back here everyday?
I'm a little worried about my "OC" being stuck in reboot loop from the XC3 bios, hope they can reset that some how.
Also is it possible to get the .rom files to do a manual update with NvFlash, TechPowerUp doesnt seem to have the New LHR Bios's yet.
I would like to get the Orig. "3080 FTW3 Ultra Normal/Oc" .roms and "3080 FTW3 Ultra Hybrid Normal/Oc" .roms
Thanks
River

No update yet.  Currently, they're working on updating the 3080 Ti BIOS files for the "no video" at post, but I couldn't tell you if that's everyone on the team or not.

Sorry, but we won't post the .rom files.  Only the self-installers.
2021/07/21 09:51:06
BizSAR
Remember folks, off-topic posts will be removed.
Please start a new post if you wish to bring up a new topic. 
Thanks! 
2021/07/21 10:06:52
BizSAR
gsrcrxsi
I kind of understand him hiding the post, since technically it's off topic. but to do that, and then remain silent and not say ANYTHING here about the issue is a little suspect.

EVGA_Lee or Jacob, or ANYONE from EVGA, it would be nice to at least give a comment that you're looking into this. I don't expect that you PR and Marketing people have the technical knowledge to know what's happening to cause the issues, but some kind of acknowledgement that you've sent the information to your more technical-wise team members would go a long way to show that you're not just actively ignoring your customers.

Again, please start a new topic or contact EVGA directly with your issue instead of going off topic in an existing thread.
2021/07/21 10:10:48
gsrcrxsi
BizSAR
gsrcrxsi
I kind of understand him hiding the post, since technically it's off topic. but to do that, and then remain silent and not say ANYTHING here about the issue is a little suspect.

EVGA_Lee or Jacob, or ANYONE from EVGA, it would be nice to at least give a comment that you're looking into this. I don't expect that you PR and Marketing people have the technical knowledge to know what's happening to cause the issues, but some kind of acknowledgement that you've sent the information to your more technical-wise team members would go a long way to show that you're not just actively ignoring your customers.

Again, please start a new topic or contact EVGA directly with your issue instead of going off topic in an existing thread.

thank you
2021/07/23 01:04:49
KickAssCop
Sorry for asking this here but I can seem to find the answer. Which email do I send an email to replace my 3090 with correct PCB version? Thanks to anyone that responds. Reason I post here is that even the bios flash didn’t help with power balance issue.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account