2021/07/18 19:11:36
gsrcrxsi
EVGATech_LeeM
3090 HC, 3080 LHR, and 3080 HC added to the first post.

what about the 3080Ti HC??
2021/07/19 02:33:57
EVGA_Lee
Just a reminder to River55 and fausterchild that the reason the links aren't showing up is because the forum automatically disables links for posters who haven't yet hit 10 posts.  It's just an anti-spam measure; we're not intentionally trying to make it difficult for you guys.
2021/07/19 02:35:13
EVGA_Lee
River55
Just curious, I Updated my Bios with the New LHR Bios's (Thank You :). Precision is still looks the same as it did before, saying I have a "GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra" nothing about "Hybrid",
is this normal? or am I missing something.
Thanks for all the hard work you guys do.

I need you to take a screenshot of your PX1 information page (the little "i" near the bottom right of the software), so we can see the BIOS and MCU details.
2021/07/19 02:36:30
EVGA_Lee
fausterchild
EVGATech_LeeM

BIOS Flashes for EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 LHR cards

PSA#3: DON'T FLASH AN LHR CARD TO A NON-LHR BIOS. I KNOW YOU'RE THINKING IT. JUST.DON'T.

Ok, but I did earlier because another EVGA thread (won't let me link) showed up in my Google search results before this thread and I didn't realize there were different sets of BIOS. So it went through and now my -KL model card is using the non-LHR BIOS on the OC switch and X1 is still allowing me to pull 118% power draw.

I can't seem to flash from the current state to the LHR BIOS provided in this thread and I'm worried that if I flash the non-LHR default BIOS is may not work. Any advice? Just walk away and carry on? Should I just count my blessings that I didn't mess it up? 

The card you have registered to your account definitely isn't a -KL card.  Could you please register your -KL card and then let me know when it's registered?  Thanks.
2021/07/19 02:37:51
EVGA_Lee
gsrcrxsi
EVGATech_LeeM
3090 HC, 3080 LHR, and 3080 HC added to the first post.

what about the 3080Ti HC??

These weren't in the list of BIOS that I had available to me last week.  I've requested them, however.  Sorry about that.
2021/07/19 02:53:38
EVGA_Lee
kovyrshin
What are differences between ftw3 ultra, hybrid and hyrocopper? I assume they're all XOC, so just card name in X1 and fan behavior? (i.e. hydrocopper ignores all the fans and such)

There's only an XOC for FTW3 ULTRA and HYBRID.  Otherwise, you are correct that the main differences are the name in X1 and fan behavior.
2021/07/19 09:15:20
River55
Hello EVGATech_LeeM, Thanks for the reply :)
Here is the info you asked for, also i sent a shot of the screen after i hit "y" for the exe

Hope this helps

Attached Image(s)

2021/07/19 09:18:36
River55
last pic didnt upload for some reason, still learning how to use this forum
2021/07/19 09:19:47
fausterchild
EVGATech_LeeM
The card you have registered to your account definitely isn't a -KL card.  Could you please register your -KL card and then let me know when it's registered?  Thanks.

WOW, I’m a major idiot. Please disregard as it is a -KR and the all-knowing EVGA staff is correct.

Thank you, Lee!

Please make sure you’re getting enough sleep and hope all your projects get posted in timely manners by the Overlords.
2021/07/19 09:29:48
EVGA_Lee
River55
Hello EVGATech_LeeM, Thanks for the reply :)
Here is the info you asked for, also i sent a shot of the screen after i hit "y" for the exe

Hope this helps

From the images you posted (specifically the Device ID), PX1 is still seeing the card as a 3080 FTW3 ULTRA, and not a HYBRID card, so that part is still working as intended.  Make sure you're trying these BIOS:

I know you mentioned you did this earlier, but please do make sure Fast Boot is disabled before flashing the BIOS.

For 3080 FTW3 HYBRID XOC:  link
For 3080 FTW3 non-XOC:  link

Let me know if this works.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account