four word game
five word game
word association game

2021/06/07 20:44:03
Roxysims
lol that cat picture is great. Made my day
2021/06/08 04:16:33
jackcalico
Actually, I think that the 100 mark is great for revisiting old posts and learn something in the process. I wouldn't consider every post like that as a way of spamming
2021/06/08 04:24:16
transdogmifier
jackcalico
Actually, I think that the 100 mark is great for revisiting old posts and learn something in the process. I wouldn't consider every post like that as a way of spamming

If the post is YEARS old. It's necro'ing. You can 'learn' without commenting on it.

Spamming should cause another 100 posts to be added to your need to get for elite status. There are plenty of current posts to comment on.

2021/06/26 12:14:10
Nereus

Seems a reminder is needed.

We realize there are many of you trying to hit 100 posts to get Elite status, but for the love of God STOP THE DAMN NECROPOSTING! There are plenty of active threads you can use to spam on that don't involve digging up old threads wishing someone a happy birthday 8 weeks after the fact, or posting "May the Fourth Be With You, huehuehue" a month later, or making some inane comment from a month-old thread about a Chinese rocket falling out of orbit, or posting one word like "yes" or "good" or "interesting" on threads from a year ago, or posting the exact same off-topic question on multiple threads.. that's just SPAM and imo should be deleted and reset your post count to negative 100 for being a douche. Lately even a thread a few weeks is an old thread in this forum - bumping up a heap of those means pushing down all the valid active threads. Please STOP IT.

There are a number of active threads you can use for spam - try these:
most random thread ever
what are you listening to
three word game
four word game
five word game
word association game

Do NOT make this cat any angrier.

2021/07/17 23:44:57
Nereus

Just a reminder again; there are a number of active threads you can use for spam to reach 100 post count rather than annoying everyone by posting all over the place.
Here's a few:
most random thread ever
what are you listening to
three word game
four word game
five word game
word association game
2021/07/19 21:03:47
demcmurray
Most random shut down. Is this new spammer thread?
2021/07/19 21:10:04
XrayMan
demcmurray
Most random shut down. Is this new spammer thread?

The thread title should answer that question.
2021/07/20 04:27:36
rjohnson11
Please post responsibly.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account