2024/01/24 20:38:06
Barbacoa
I emailed support as well but did not receive a response. Can't you post the info here to help everyone, rather than opting to confine conversation to emails? What is the purpose of these forums?

While I appreciate any help I can get, I have seen this in other threads here as well. People ask for information and are directed to email support. This completely defeats the purpose of forums.

Please post what models are compatible so we can all get on with our lives. Thank you!

2024/01/25 16:59:00
EVGATech_JaesonW
As silly as it seems, we've had people come through and take what we've said on the forums incorrectly, or misattributed the info for one product as working for another, then blame us for posting confusing information. To avoid such situations, we prefer to work with people on a case-per-case basis to better assist. Anyone we provide the info is more than welcome to share what we tell them though!
2024/01/26 23:07:59
Barbacoa
Could you please like, I don't know, PM me the answer then? Or answer my email? It's been a week, with support chiming in on this to offer support for someone else who posted after me.
2024/07/25 18:52:53
gottahavit
I'm also interested in the answer, I just got a NEX 650G and need PCIE cables.  I have a box full of G+ cables but there is ZERO concrete information if they are compatible with the NEX 650/750G

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account