2021/02/22 10:58:50
Daevin
Hi,

Years ago (2014-15ish) I bought a "EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply" (name on PCPartPicker), and recently I built a new PC carrying the PSU forward to save some money. Everything is working fine, but because of the layout of the new case, I need a new SATA cable to attach all my drives. I checked the Compatibility page, and it didn't have the part number of my PSU (any of the 3 that came up on PCPartPicker, I don't know the difference between them, and none of them were on the compatibility page: 110-B1-0750-VR, 110-B1-0750-V2, 110-B1-0750-V3... I can check the PSU itself for a specific one, if need be).

I just need a PSU-to-1xSATA cable, I don't need the 3 split (that one is currently in use powering my other 2 drives :P), does anybody know where I can purchase a cable for it? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
Daevin
2021/02/22 13:58:02
EVGATech_AnthonyS
Hello,

Your power supply will use the same SATA cables as our B2, B3, B5, G2, G3, G5, GP, T2, P2 models. You can purchase a 3 x SATA HERE or 4 x SATA HERE. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns!

2021/02/22 14:02:37
Daevin
EVGATech_AnthonyS
Hello,

Your power supply will use the same SATA cables as our B2, B3, B5, G2, G3, G5, GP, T2, P2 models. You can purchase a 3 x SATA or 4 x SATA . Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns!

That's awesome, thanks for your help!
2024/01/22 08:26:10
Barbacoa
What about the other cables for this power supply? I have the same PSU and I am having trouble finding cables. Is there another recent PSU model that shares the same configuration for all of the cables? I can't pinpoint the cable on EVGA website as it is an older unit, and via Amazon I am getting results like:

6+2 PCI-E VGA Power Supply Cable Replacement for EVGA Supernova 550-1300 650-1300 G2 G3 G5 750 850 P2 B2 B3 T2 18AGW

The PSU I have is the same as above (NEX750B) and the model via the EVGA website appears to be 120-PB-0750-KR.

Posting this here to keep all of the info in one place to possibly help others.

Thank you!
2024/01/22 08:59:16
Cool GTX
Barbacoa
What about the other cables for this power supply? I have the same PSU and I am having trouble finding cables. Is there another recent PSU model that shares the same configuration for all of the cables? I can't pinpoint the cable on EVGA website as it is an older unit, and via Amazon I am getting results like:

6+2 PCI-E VGA Power Supply Cable Replacement for EVGA Supernova 550-1300 650-1300 G2 G3 G5 750 850 P2 B2 B3 T2 18AGW

The PSU I have is the same as above (NEX750B) and the model via the EVGA website appears to be 120-PB-0750-KR.

Posting this here to keep all of the info in one place to possibly help others.

Thank you!

Welcome to the EVGA forums & Congrats on your first Post 

RE: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750 W 80+ Bronze

FAQ # 59698 Which EVGA Modular Cables are compatible with my PSU?

If you have been using a PSU since release around ~ 2012 - I'd suggest budgeting for a new one

There are also custom Mfg of PSU cables out there - they MUST be made for the specific PSU that they will be used in as the output side of a PSU can be unique to that PSU ..... only the device end (PC, MB, HD....) is standardized
2024/01/22 09:16:27
Barbacoa
Thank you Cool GTX, but this PSU is perfectly fine and has not had a lot of use. I obviously know about cable compatibility issues, which is why I am asking my question, and I am betting others run into the same issue.

The FAQ you linked does not specify my model, with the only thing close to it being "Compatible with B1/B2/BQ*****/PQ Power Supplies" as this falls under the Semi-Modular PSU listing and my PSU is Semi-Modular. However if you look at the spec sheet for my power supply you will see the part number and it doesn't appear to match any in the drop-down list on that FAQ either.

The forum keeps stripping this link out so: evga.com/products/pdf/120-PB-0750-KR.pdf

I am specifically looking for VGA cable, but I would prefer to know which model matches all cables so I can get a full set and not have to worry about needing another cable and going through all of this again.

So the question still remains.

2024/01/22 15:41:33
Cool GTX
Barbacoa
Thank you Cool GTX, but this PSU is perfectly fine and has not had a lot of use. I obviously know about cable compatibility issues, which is why I am asking my question, and I am betting others run into the same issue.

The FAQ you linked does not specify my model, with the only thing close to it being "Compatible with B1/B2/BQ*****/PQ Power Supplies" as this falls under the Semi-Modular PSU listing and my PSU is Semi-Modular. However if you look at the spec sheet for my power supply you will see the part number and it doesn't appear to match any in the drop-down list on that FAQ either.

The forum keeps stripping this link out so: evga.com/products/pdf/120-PB-0750-KR.pdf

I am specifically looking for VGA cable, but I would prefer to know which model matches all cables so I can get a full set and not have to worry about needing another cable and going through all of this again.

So the question still remains.

New members & low post count members have limits on their accounts, so you can't link yet. Details can be found in this -- Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

Yes, I gathered that information (that you knew) based on your post; however, other people may find this thread & learn that it matters - before they damage their hardware. 

The EVGA support team is available through email at Support@EVGA.com

If you can't find EVGA cables, then one option is Cablemod

2024/01/23 22:16:21
Xavier15
Have you guys found the vga cable? I am currently having the same issue, I am upgrading to a rtx 4060 but i only have one vga cable, i found a couple on ebay and contacted the seller to make sure about the compatibility as well as emailing the evga support, so far i havent gotten a response.
2024/01/23 23:50:17
rjohnson11
Xavier15
Have you guys found the vga cable? I am currently having the same issue, I am upgrading to a rtx 4060 but i only have one vga cable, i found a couple on ebay and contacted the seller to make sure about the compatibility as well as emailing the evga support, so far i havent gotten a response.

forwarded to EVGA
2024/01/24 09:16:17
EVGATech_ChrisB
I replied to your email, and we are awaiting your response confirming your address to help you with the requested cable.

Xavier15

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account