2020/10/26 08:32:11
MatthewAMEL
I received my 3080 last week. My time in the EVGA Queue was up!

Attached Image(s)

2020/10/26 09:06:06
LinS123
Even though I managed to get a 3090 at launch it took over a week to get it cause UPS messed up the customs paperwork.

Still debating on whether or not I should add an exhaust fan in the back. I would definitely have to move the AIO forward a bit more.

Attached Image(s)

2020/10/26 09:32:47
ds760
I would
2020/10/26 11:01:28
ddmath
LinS123
Even though I managed to get a 3090 at launch it took over a week to get it cause UPS messed up the customs paperwork.
Still debating on whether or not I should add an exhaust fan in the back. I would definitely have to move the AIO forward a bit more.

I can't send a PM, I don't have enough posts even though I joined a while back. Canadian I presume? How did the brokerage go, if I may ask? I am in the queue but I am worried about how much the brokerage through someone like UPS will cost me. It might be worth it to wait until I can source a card through a Canadian retailer.

Thanks! And, nice setup.
2020/10/26 11:19:45
LinS123
ddmath

I can't send a PM, I don't have enough posts even though I joined a while back. Canadian I presume? How did the brokerage go, if I may ask? I am in the queue but I am worried about how much the brokerage through someone like UPS will cost me. It might be worth it to wait until I can source a card through a Canadian retailer.

Thanks! And, nice setup.

There are no duties associated with PC parts currently. So brokerage ends up being provincial taxes + $10 UPS brokerage fee. Do not pick UPS Ground, they charge brokerage fees based of the item value instead of a flat fee, pick the UPS Express shipping options. Final cost should be anywhere from $30-150 (after credit card forex conversion and fee) more compared to buying locally. Assuming you use someones associate code (there are plenty of helpful forum goers with their associate code in their signature) you save 5% off MSRP which should help bring the difference down to sub $100.

My final cost was just about $140 over Canadian MSRP plus tax.

2020/10/26 13:29:10
ddmath
LinS123
ddmath

Thanks! And, nice setup.

There are no duties associated with PC parts currently. So brokerage ends up being provincial taxes + $10 UPS brokerage fee. Do not pick UPS Ground, they charge brokerage fees based of the item value instead of a flat fee, pick the UPS Express shipping options. Final cost should be anywhere from $30-150 (after credit card forex conversion and fee) more compared to buying locally. Assuming you use someones associate code (there are plenty of helpful forum goers with their associate code in their signature) you save 5% off MSRP which should help bring the difference down to sub $100.

My final cost was just about $140 over Canadian MSRP plus tax.

Thanks! Just 4 more posts and I could have responded via PM instead :)
2020/10/26 13:55:55
jlem2219
are those fans at the bottom of the case below your GPU some kind of Pcie fan set?
2020/10/26 14:33:43
AngryAce

Attached Image(s)

2020/10/27 03:36:11
telehog
My RTX 3090 FTW 3 ULTRA ,Got it last week.  Fire Strike Extreme # 6 http://www.3dmark.com/fs/23847185

Attached Image(s)

2020/10/27 10:00:43
Durmant
Got mine on the Friday

Attached Image(s)

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account