2020/10/26 00:13:41
GTXJackBauer
Would love to see how many people got their EVGA RTX 3000 Series GPUs.  

Post a image of your new GPU and or a system image with it installed!

To do so, use imgur to host your image.  Than right click copy the image and than paste it on your post.

For those still interested, you can check which GPUs are in stock 
here.  Don't forget to use an Associate Code during checkout for Up to 10% OFF for more savings!

If the GPUs aren't in stock, make sure to sign up for auto-notify as explained by EVGA down below:

We have made some changes to the checkout process for EVGA.com 30 Series orders. Now we are using a queue based notification system.

To sign up, use the notification button on the product you would like to be notified for. For everyone who already used the notify button previously, you are already entered. Once product is available (and it is your turn to purchase), you will receive a secure email that will allow you to purchase the product that you received a notification for. 
Please note that you have 8 hours to place your order, if your order is not complete within 8 hours, the product will be released back into queue system.

Also note that your email address that was used for the notify system MUST MATCH an email that has a registered EVGA account, if an account is not available with that email, you will need to create one before you can purchase.

This is live already for US and CA.

Link for you to know your date and time of Auto Notify =  https://www.evga.com/community/myNotifies.asp 

Just a heads up.  Won't matter for forum members, but if anyone asks, you have to have or create an EVGA account that matches the notify email address you used if you want to view this page.

EVGA.com --> Member --> My EVGA
View My Notifies

Thanks
EVGA
2020/10/26 00:16:19
macktkau
2020/10/26 00:24:28
yaggaz
macktkau

PCPP link to build.

How do you all get them to look so clean and orderly and looking like theres hardly any cables lol, I just have no skill for uncluttering.   
2020/10/26 00:26:37
yaggaz
macktkau

PCPP link to build.

Edit: Just spotted the Asus soundcard in the link.

I'm assuming that's a sound card above the GPU?  Do you get any feedback/interference sound through your speakers?
2020/10/26 00:29:41
notarjy

2020/10/26 00:50:03
macktkau
yaggaz
macktkau

PCPP link to build.

How do you all get them to look so clean and orderly and looking like theres hardly any cables lol, I just have no skill for uncluttering.   

You should see the old build in that PCPP link. It was awful so I'm hardly an expert lol.

The main things I did to get a nice clean look were:
  • Buy a large case with a PSU shroud (Meshify S2) with good cable management holes. All the slack of the power cables is stuffed into the power supply shroud.
  • Went M.2 only. My motherboard has three m.2 slots. I filled two of them with NVME drives when I bought the board & 9900k in Oct 2018. With this build I decided to replace an 1tb 2.5" 840 from years ago with a 2tb m.2 WD Blue Sata drive.
  • I bought custom cables. From cablemods, I decided to replace the dual daisychained 6+2 from the PSU with three 8 pin single cables. I also needed one molex power (for the sound card) and one Sata power (for the motherboard fan hub) so I also did a custom cable with only the single power connector so that they wouldn't take up much room.
  • I used Noctua 4 pin extensions for all the case fans, and an ARGB splitter/extension for the EK aio. This let me connect everything up behind the rear panel.
I could get this build even cleaner, I should have got some cable combs for the 8 pins, and I didn't realise how awful the AX 850's 4+4 pin cables are. They are really stiff and have a gigantic amount of heatshrink (you can see it in the top right corner) which meant I couldn't use the cable hole directly above the three 4 pin ATX connectors. The one last thing was that the USB-C header on the motherboard isn't right angled like a sata cable is, so that black cable above the sound card you can see juts out. Supposedly you can get a right angle cable from Asrock.
2020/10/26 01:29:27
yaggaz
macktkau

You should see the old build in that PCPP link. It was awful so I'm hardly an expert lol.

The main things I did to get a nice clean look were:
  • Buy a large case with a PSU shroud (Meshify S2) with good cable management holes. All the slack of the power cables is stuffed into the power supply shroud.
  • Went M.2 only. My motherboard has three m.2 slots. I filled two of them with NVME drives when I bought the board & 9900k in Oct 2018. With this build I decided to replace an 1tb 2.5" 840 from years ago with a 2tb m.2 WD Blue Sata drive.
  • I bought custom cables. From cablemods, I decided to replace the dual daisychained 6+2 from the PSU with three 8 pin single cables. I also needed one molex power (for the sound card) and one Sata power (for the motherboard fan hub) so I also did a custom cable with only the single power connector so that they wouldn't take up much room.
  • I used Noctua 4 pin extensions for all the case fans, and an ARGB splitter/extension for the EK aio. This let me connect everything up behind the rear panel.
I could get this build even cleaner, I should have got some cable combs for the 8 pins, and I didn't realise how awful the AX 850's 4+4 pin cables are. They are really stiff and have a gigantic amount of heatshrink (you can see it in the top right corner) which meant I couldn't use the cable hole directly above the three 4 pin ATX connectors. The one last thing was that the USB-C header on the motherboard isn't right angled like a sata cable is, so that black cable above the sound card you can see juts out. Supposedly you can get a right angle cable from Asrock.

Thanks for the tips. Have a p400a and M2 as well. Taking a closer look at my case it seems to be fan wires that are the most noticable clutter.
2020/10/26 02:39:22
streamroller

2020/10/26 03:17:39
antarious

This is mine at the moment.  The one gangly run of tubing is just the temp run from pulling the old gpu out of the loop.  Once I have some options on gpu blocks that will change.
2020/10/26 05:56:29
jankerson

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account