2021/04/03 05:39:21
static.quai
Beasthunt
I see people are starting to come to the realization of what I've been saying for months now. This is a pathetic farce. EVGA is sending cards directly to partners while putting us in a que that doesn't move.

Keep defending EVGA though.

I have a suggestion.  Go knock on your neighbor's door and tell them the same thing.  They are likely to not even know what EVGA is.  They're also likely to find whatever you're saying equally annoying.  Doesn't mean they're defending EVGA.
2021/04/03 05:48:25
sturm375
TimResin
well hate to be cynical but I really hope the gaming industry suffers from this.  Because if no one can buy graphics cards to play their videos then we have no reason to buy their games.  I wanna player cyberpunk but with a 970 no thanks i won't buy it

In the same position, it will be a 2 year lag for me, hopefully the cycle won't continue but I fear as much. Triple-A titles that come put this year, I hope to be able to play in 2 years. I can't play with any reasonable FPS/Resolution/Settings with my current hardware, doesn't look got for getting new hardware for 12-months minimum. This may kill PC gaming.
2021/04/03 06:56:20
FadedResolve
Beasthunt
I see people are starting to come to the realization of what I've been saying for months now. This is a pathetic farce. EVGA is sending cards directly to partners while putting us in a que that doesn't move.

We like the queue
2021/04/03 07:06:01
CWGrisw0ld
FadedResolve
Beasthunt

We like the queue

Apes strong together.
2021/04/03 08:30:28
staypuft
CWGrisw0ld
Apes strong together.

^this
2021/04/03 08:30:29
staypuft
Dbl post, too eager
2021/04/03 08:58:06
Flybeck
Where are we at jn terms of the que? I signed up in October.
2021/04/03 09:00:30
enewt
Flybeck
Where are we at jn terms of the que? I signed up in October.

Please go back a few pages or check the link in my signature block. Tough to answer you if we don’t know which about which model you are referring.
2021/04/03 09:08:21
subdude
Shouldn't you be spraying your kids or playing with your plants enewt? ;)

Edit: I've accepted that my queue position of 10/06 for the 8957 being reached before april 15th is not going to happen.........oh well
2021/04/03 09:13:56
enewt
subdude
Shouldn't you be spraying your kids or playing with your plants enewt? ;)

Edit: I've accepted that my queue position of 10/06 for the 8975 being reached before april 15th is not going to happen.........oh well

I just can’t quit the thread.

Seriously, on the iPhone or I would have just posted the link. And my daughter is on the ipad playing Minecraft with her crew. About to make some cookies before sitting down for my weekly Zoom-based Advanced D&D play session (yup, AD&D...old school).

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account