2020/10/05 19:31:32
tehjason
POG
2020/10/05 19:31:34
vinco
Awesome... Can you confirm the hours in which these notifications may happen?  I'm expecting that it's not going to be during normal sleep hours for most people in the USA?
2020/10/05 19:31:39
Phlorge
Is there a way to confirm that I signed up for the notification? If not does submitting it again reset my place in line?
2020/10/05 19:31:41
xxorn
Excellent, question can you sign up for more than one product? Does it affect anything?
2020/10/05 19:31:46
Tonyd0821
Is there any way to tell where we are in the queue?
2020/10/05 19:31:46
leezon
EVGA_JacobF
We have made some changes to the checkout process for EVGA.com 30 Series orders. Now we are using a queue based notification system.

To sign up, use the notification button on the product you would like to be notified for. For everyone who already used the notify button previously, you are already entered. Once product is available (and it is your turn to purchase), you will receive a secure email that will allow you to purchase the product that you received a notification for. Please note that you have 5 hours to place your order, if your order is not complete within 5 hours, the product will be released back into queue system.

Also note that your email address that was used for the notify system MUST MATCH an email that has a registered EVGA account, if an account is not available with that email, you will need to create one before you can purchase.

Thanks
EVGA

Question. I can't remember if I already did it on the card I'm trying to buy, if I do it again will it wipe out my place in the queue and assign a new one or will it just keep my place from before?

2020/10/05 19:31:53
MrMichaelJames
Cool. So 5 hours huh? Hope they don’t send out emails in the middle of the night and only do it during their normal business hours!
2020/10/05 19:31:55
Fallis91
I'm pretty sure I've already signed up in the past, but I just signed up again twice to make absolutely sure.

Would this actually put me at the back of the queue again? Since I re-signed up? Or does it remember where I'm at from before.
2020/10/05 19:32:04
thumbard
Is there a way to see an ETA on the step up status?
2020/10/05 19:32:04
Mellingera
Is this queue based on the order we signed up for the notifications? or does it randomly select a batch of people who are signed up?
If we click the notify button again now to make sure we are signed up, will that change our place in the queue?

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account