2020/10/01 12:03:01
sixty7velle
HeavyHemi
No offense but other than a need to vent, why do folks post the 'I did not get my XXX' threads?  It was utterly predictable that initial supply would never meet demand. I'm surprised, given Covid, it is going as well as it has.

You don't have to read them.
2020/10/01 12:03:13
gravedigger78
I went for the 3080 at the same time my brother went for the 3090. He won. I am empty handed. I would much rather have a EVGA ftw3 so I am not upset. I had to try though.
2020/10/01 12:07:34
AngryAce
HeavyHemi
No offense but other than a need to vent, why do folks post the 'I did not get my XXX' threads?  It was utterly predictable that initial supply would never meet demand. I'm surprised, given Covid, it is going as well as it has.

No reason other than to vent and to share experiences in trying to get cards. You're under no obligation to click on and read these posts if you are tired of seeing them. 
2020/10/01 12:07:56
HeavyHemi
sixty7velle
HeavyHemi

You don't have to read them.

Neither do you or be upset over my comment. But, there we are.
2020/10/01 12:09:40
HeavyHemi
AngryAce
HeavyHemi

No reason other than to vent and to share experiences in trying to get cards. You're under no obligation to click on and read these posts if you are tired of seeing them. 

Thank you for agreeing with me there is really no useful purpose other than to vent and repeat  frustrations as we see with every release. I just wonder when folks will stop repeating the pattern. They depend upon it.
2020/10/01 12:18:50
igralec84
That's not good news, i did notice something different on the german nvidia site, maybe they had some little stock too. Looks like EVGA is the only hope if the checkout gets fixed.
2020/10/01 12:27:07
kevinc313
AngryAce
I happen to be off today sitting at the computer when I received an in stock alert from nowinstock for the 3080 FE at the nvidia store just minutes ago, 13:32. Took me no longer than 5 seconds to add one to cart and press checkout, site locked up and just was rewarded to a spinning wheel on the checkout button. Didn't even get to the next step to try to enter payment info.... after 20 seconds I refreshed it was gone from my cart. I even have my address and cc info saved in Dash Lane which auto fills everything. Would have taken me no more than 10 seconds to complete the transaction and yet still can't beat the bots.

2020/10/01 12:27:41
c4four
Every company needs to get their stock up fast to meet the demand to beat out the scalpers who are feed off the desperate buyers. Sad that Nvidia, who has not sold anything on their site for over a week, sells out within 30 sec. One of the 5000+ member discord group I follow, alot people where able to sang one. But still, less than 30 secs is unacceptable for a billion dollar company.
2020/10/01 12:44:48
pau164
Lol it seems like I'm always one of the few in the discord group to not get a card when the links pop up; website always takes a dump on . If EVGA can somehow get their website working in the coming weeks, they deserve some kind of humanitarian award lol
2020/10/01 12:51:35
iamtorsoul
HeavyHemi

Not sure how it could have gone worse honestly. As far as it being predictable Nvidia couldn’t meet demand... they chose when to release. People can be annoyed about minimal units at launch and lengthy re-stock times.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account