2020/10/06 22:04:59
atfrico
omenlw
dude, if im still here around Halloween im gonna do something drastic

You starting to sound a bit of like john wayne there buckaroo🤔😹😹
2020/10/12 18:02:02
GhostImage
I think its quite natural. New products are being released, hence the influx of new members or the the old ones who showing for a new gear. Once they get their stuff they will disappear. And be back if something is wrong. Folks sometimes just lurk and read but don't post. It is what it is.
There always gonna be good bunch that will hang around most of the time. Just like at the local bar. Those are the ones who contribute a lot. And I'm grateful to have them around cause they are the ones who's opinion would matter most. They have been here the longest and have experience. Not to denote any new members I'm sure there are some really knowledgeable people among them as well. If they stick around great. But you can't equalize everyone. I think Evga wants everyone to feel welcome and comfortable here. Thats why I keep coming back. So to say I'm better than you cause I got x this and y that and I've been here forever is not the best approach. Good peps will stay and natural Jackwads will remove themselves anyways if they don't receive feedback. How was it - "Don't feed the Trolls"
Plus mods do really good job here to take care of the trash.
So welcoming new members is a good idea. Its just a busy season on the forums thus more people posting.
Just my 2 cents. Hope it offended nobody.

Cheers
2020/10/12 18:49:44
XrayMan

Many new members after a new launch.    
2020/10/12 19:32:16
anarchy998
I was gone for such a long time due to raising a family. Still upgraded during that time and upgrading again. I don't work nearly as much anymore (my choice) and my sanity has thanked me for it.
2020/10/13 16:06:15
Bee_Dee_3_Dee
Last time i was here was was a year+ ago; just after stepping-up from 1080-ti-SLI to 2080-ti-SLI.
2020/10/13 22:35:53
atfrico
Gunsvnvmc
Bee_Dee_3_Dee
Last time i was here was was a year+ ago; just after stepping-up from 1080-ti-SLI to 2080-ti-SLI.

Why not stick around we can always use another good member.

You are recruiting🤔I thought i was good enough for this forum🤷
2020/10/14 08:57:10
Cool GTX
Gunsvnvmc
We have a very good forum with great people that will help out at any time.
With the flood of new members why not contribute to the forum in a positive way.
A couple of ways is joining the Crunching or Folding teams it would give the opportunity to help every person on the planet.

+1

We are very lucky to have EVGA give the server space to run this Forum, for the benefit of all, regardless of brand name or experience level.  We can exchange information about computer hardware & software along with problem solving

EVGA promotions, like Elite - can from time to time result in more traffic to the site.  New GPU products always results in many new members

As a Volunteer Moderator & fellow member of the EVGA Forums, I come here to Learn, Share information & general conversation with other members.

Folding or Crunching are two great ways to give back "for the greater good"

2020/10/14 17:03:13
knightsilver
New Members, I wonder how many are a one poster and bots!!!   When was the last time we had a real thread on hardware?
2020/10/14 17:31:19
atfrico
Gunsvnvmc
atfrico
Gunsvnvmc
Bee_Dee_3_Dee

Why not stick around we can always use another good member.

You are recruiting🤔I thought i was good enough for this forum🤷

Apologies atfrico was not my intension at all, with so many negative post was trying to have something positive going on. This will be my last post on this thread hope you have a great day.

I did edit all but my first post with this apology.

Nah it is ok to ventilate😸. No worries. 😎👍
Afterburner and RJ are the Mods that keep me sane😼 and a few members here 😃
2020/10/14 21:05:16
maytheus
knightsilver
New Members, I wonder how many are a one poster and bots!!!   When was the last time we had a real thread on hardware?

Real new user here.  Funny thing is I did not know (nor ever sought out) EVGA had forums even though if I recall correctly, my first EVGA card was a TNT2 waaaaay back lol.  I haven't bought another brand in the 20 years since.  Glad I found out about this place.  It looks fun around here.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account