2020/12/21 01:36:13
HiFuRit
I think this is technology concerned issue
2020/12/22 13:19:37
aka_STEVE_b
Best Buy recently seems to have added another layer of protection to the videocard purchases  - it  sends a code thru to your email that you also have to enter in before proceeding to the final checkout phase.  I guess to combat the auto-buy Bots. ??

Cross your fingers on that little bit of help also...
2020/12/23 20:31:13
pplshero54
There might be some component of not wanting to increase manufacturing to release time demand and sit on unused production capacity later on.
2021/02/25 10:30:18
aka_STEVE_b
I come back from lunch today to see notifications that BEst Buy had a huge release of all kinds of cards...  which are of course all gone by now !

JEESH ! !this sucks...
2021/02/25 10:46:48
kram36
aka_STEVE_b
I come back from lunch today to see notifications that BEst Buy had a huge release of all kinds of cards...  which are of course all gone by now !

JEESH ! !this sucks...

I've had two different EVGA RTX 3080 cards in the ad to cart 4 times now today, then it set the please wait mode and then got the yellow add to cart and it never added the card to my cart. It just stayed yellow and I kept pressing add to cart to no avail.
2021/02/25 11:00:31
Hoggle
I am not sure how big tech is failing with this launch. NVIDIA is selling every chip they can get out the door and every third party is selling out instantly. It is just needing to figure out how to deal with bots.
2021/02/25 11:01:24
aka_STEVE_b
kram36
aka_STEVE_b

JEESH ! !this sucks...

I've had two different EVGA RTX 3080 cards in the ad to cart 4 times now today, then it set the please wait mode and then got the yellow add to cart and it never added the card to my cart. It just stayed yellow and I kept pressing add to cart to no avail.

SAME EXACT thing .  It is supposed to go to the next page where it emails you a code you have to enter in ,then you get to checkout  but it just keeps erroring out.....
2021/02/25 13:10:24
veganfanatic
I just checked the local NewEgg and zilch as usual. Another fake product launch.

7 month of this crap and coin miners are will continue to be bashed on my site

2021/02/25 13:34:45
kram36
veganfanatic
I just checked the local NewEgg and zilch as usual. Another fake product launch.

7 month of this crap and coin miners are will continue to be bashed on my site

You just checked? Well you're about 5 hours late on that check. They had RTX 3060 cards in stock, but did it through the Newegg Shuffle deal. I entered the shuffle and I'm still waiting to see if I got in on a EVGA RTX 3060 XC card.
2021/02/25 14:18:19
kram36
Well not only did I strike out at Best Buy for some weird reason on a couple EVGA RTX 3080 cards today, I also struck out with Newegg's Shuffle for a EVGA RTX 3060.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account