2020/09/24 06:13:48
GTXJackBauer
EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3s in stock!

2020/10/08 10:33:16
GTXJackBauer
We have made some changes to the checkout process for EVGA.com 30 Series orders. Now we are using a queue based notification system.

To sign up, use the notification button on the product you would like to be notified for. For everyone who already used the notify button previously, you are already entered. Once product is available (and it is your turn to purchase), you will receive a secure email that will allow you to purchase the product that you received a notification for. Please note that you have 8 hours to place your order, if your order is not complete within 8 hours, the product will be released back into queue system.

Note: Your Email Address that was used for the notify system MUST MATCH an email that has a Registered EVGA Account, if an account is not available with that email, you will need to create one before you can purchase.

Also note that this system will be available for US store first and evaluating for other regions.

Link to your date and time of Auto Notify =  https://www.evga.com/community/myNotifies.asp 

Just a heads up.  Won't matter for forum members, but if anyone asks, you have to have or create an EVGA account that matches the notify email address you used if you want to view this page.

EVGA.com --> Member --> My EVGA
View My Notifies

Thanks,
EVGA

2020/10/08 20:28:15
yaggaz
I want to only get notified for 3080 Hybrid now ;P
2020/10/17 16:19:57
GTXJackBauer
yaggaz

Right?  I'm sure there are many who feel the same.  We're inching closer to that launch. 
2020/10/17 22:39:54
yaggaz
GTXJackBauer
yaggaz

Right?  I'm sure there are many who feel the same.  We're inching closer to that launch. 

Okay so maybe now I want a hydro copper.  Oh wait no,  the hybrid. Oh wait, not the Hybrid, there's talk about it being too buzzy because of the Asetek 6 gen.  KEVIN HELP ME DECIDE! lol
2020/10/17 22:44:38
phsoto
Thanks! I'll use a code in mid-2021 when stock normalizes. What a joke.
2020/10/19 22:17:30
GTXJackBauer
yaggaz
GTXJackBauer
yaggaz

Okay so maybe now I want a hydro copper.  Oh wait no,  the hybrid. Oh wait, not the Hybrid, there's talk about it being too buzzy because of the Asetek 6 gen.  KEVIN HELP ME DECIDE! lol

We've talked about this.  You're going to stick with the Hybrid to make life easier.   Plus, as I stated in another thread, the Asetek Gen 6 was rebranded with many companies including Corsair's CPU AIO line which never saw any major issues AFAIK. 

In general when there are issues, you'll only hear those complaints verses hearing nothing from the THOUSANDS that still work properly out there.
2020/10/19 23:35:47
yaggaz
GTXJackBauer

We've talked about this.  You're going to stick with the Hybrid to make life easier. 

Yes dad.....

Plus, as I stated in another thread, the Asetek Gen 6 was rebranded with many companies including Corsair's CPU AIO line which never saw any major issues AFAIK.

I was wondering about that. I had asked in another thread what pump the H55 uses.  At full speed you wouldn't know it was on unless you put your finger to it and feel the vibes.
2020/10/22 02:09:39
GTXJackBauer
arcky
Looks like a good deal

It sure is. 

ReZpawN
Will remember about this 

2020/10/26 19:21:27
GTXJackBauer
phsoto
Thanks! I'll use a code in mid-2021 when stock normalizes. What a joke.

Hopefully you'll get one much sooner.  Don't forget to join the auto-notify system which reserves you one once they come back in stock.

Here's an explanation by EVGA below.

We have made some changes to the checkout process for EVGA.com 30 Series orders. Now we are using a queue based notification system.

To sign up, use the notification button on the product you would like to be notified for. For everyone who already used the notify button previously, you are already entered. Once product is available (and it is your turn to purchase), you will receive a secure email that will allow you to purchase the product that you received a notification for. Please note that you have 8 hours to place your order, if your order is not complete within 8 hours, the product will be released back into queue system.

Note: Your Email Address that was used for the notify system MUST MATCH an email that has a Registered EVGA Account, if an account is not available with that email, you will need to create one before you can purchase.

Also note that this system will be available for US store first and evaluating for other regions.

Link to your date and time of Auto Notify =  https://www.evga.com/community/myNotifies.asp 

Just a heads up.  Won't matter for forum members, but if anyone asks, you have to have or create an EVGA account that matches the notify email address you used if you want to view this page.

EVGA.com --> Member --> My EVGA
View My Notifies

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account