2020/09/17 06:23:24
GTXJackBauer
Need a Discount Code for Up to 10% OFF on all your EVGA purchases from Graphics CardsMotherboards, Power SupplysAudio, Capture CardsCoolers, Cases, etc.? 

Make sure to properly input an Associate Code as illustrated below.

Associate CodeLMD3DNZM9LGK8GJ

Buyer Discount Rates

CATEGORIES

All Cooling  =  In Stock Only

All Motherboards  =  In Stock Only 

All Audio  =  In Stock Only 

All Gaming Mice  =  In Stock Only

***If the GPUs aren't in stock, make sure to sign up for the auto-notify as explained by EVGA down below:

We have made some changes to the checkout process for EVGA.com 30 Series orders. Now we are using a queue based notification system.

To sign up, use the notification button on the product you would like to be notified for. For everyone who already used the notify button previously, you are already entered. Once product is available (and it is your turn to purchase), you will receive a secure email that will allow you to purchase the product that you received a notification for. 
Please note that you have 8 hours to place your order, if your order is not complete within 8 hours, the product will be released back into queue system.

Also note that your email address that was used for the notify system MUST MATCH an email that has a registered EVGA account, if an account is not available with that email, you will need to create one before you can purchase.

This is live already for US and CA.

Link for you to know your date and time of Auto Notify =  https://www.evga.com/community/myNotifies.asp 

Just a heads up.  Won't matter for forum members, but if anyone asks, you have to have or create an EVGA account that matches the notify email address you used if you want to view this page.

EVGA.com --> Member --> My EVGA
View My Notifies

Thanks
EVGA

2020/09/17 06:53:11
HawkOculus
EVGA’s web shop is a complete and utter joke. I clicked on a link for the lolz right at 9 and even after 35 minutes the page couldn’t even load.

I guess I’ll be trying to get an EVGA 3090 on Newegg and then just register it to my EVGA account after the fact.

None of this launch day stuff even matters if your website can’t even handle the load. They even knew the demand was going to be crazy high. Pathetic.
2020/09/17 06:58:05
GTXJackBauer
HawkOculus
EVGA’s web shop is a complete and utter joke. I clicked on a link for the lolz right at 9 and even after 35 minutes the page couldn’t even load.

I guess I’ll be trying to get an EVGA 3090 on Newegg and then just register it to my EVGA account after the fact.

None of this launch day stuff even matters if your website can’t even handle the load. They even knew the demand was going to be crazy high. Pathetic.

I had issues since 6 am PDT trying to load up the product page, let alone get access to the forums.  Their systems were clearly overloaded.  It's unfortunate but if you're still looking, I would be on the look out since EVGA is known to sell in increments throughout the day.  I'm not saying that's the case here but wouldn't be surprised if I see more GPUs in stock at random times as they have done in the past so not all hope is lost.  
2020/09/17 07:12:21
aka_STEVE_b
Yes, it was ridiculous everywhere .
2020/09/17 07:39:00
kenji808
unfortunate indeed..
2020/09/17 07:53:16
GTXJackBauer
A heads up to EVGA, they need to add the 3000 series to their Product Page's left column.

2020/09/23 20:49:08
yaggaz
GTXJackBauer

Need a Discount Code for more savings on purchases from a Graphics Card, Motherboards (SR-3Z490X299Power SupplysSound Cards, Capture CardsCPU / GPU Cooler, Cases, etc.? 

Make sure to properly input an Associate Code as illustrated below.

Associate Code: LMD3DNZM9LGK8GJ

Buyer Discount Rates

Here are your options:

RTX 3080 

EVGA RTX 3080  (Air Cooled)

EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 XC3 BLACK GAMING, 10G-P5-3881-KR, 10GB GDDR6X, iCX3 Cooling, ARGB LED  (XC3 Black GAMING, iCX3 Cooling, No Backplate)

EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 XC3 GAMING, 10G-P5-3883-KR, 10GB GDDR6X, iCX3 Cooling, ARGB LED, Metal Backplate  (XC3 GAMING, iCX3 Cooling, ARGB w/ Backplate)

EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 XC3 ULTRA GAMING, 10G-P5-3885-KR, 10GB GDDR6X, iCX3 Cooling, ARGB LED, Metal Backplate  (XC3 ULTRA GAMING, iCX3 Cooling, ARGB w/ Backplate)

EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 GAMING, 10G-P5-3895-KR, 10GB GDDR6X, iCX3 Technology, ARGB LED, Metal Backplate

EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING, 10G-P5-3897-KR, 10GB GDDR6X, iCX3 Technology, ARGB LED, Metal Backplate  (FTW3 ULTRA GAMING, iCX3 Technology, ARGB w/ Backplate)

What idiot is flagging your post as spam?
2020/09/23 20:53:50
arcky
Looks like a good deal
2020/09/24 04:39:20
ReZpawN
Will remember about this 
2020/09/24 05:09:16
GTXJackBauer
yaggaz

What idiot is flagging your post as spam?

No idea. lol

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account