2020/03/23 18:56:04
luiz_victor
I am having a similar problem.

The sound at test works perfecly. when testing in control volume of windows, in advanced features. 

But I cannot listen to any video using Headphone. Only regular speaker. It is realted when sound is coming from the browser.

2020/03/26 20:13:01
Vivicector
I really hope EVGA will fix this one. Its the only software bug left for me.
2020/03/27 10:29:40
EVGA_Lee
luiz_victor
I am having a similar problem.

The sound at test works perfecly. when testing in control volume of windows, in advanced features. 

But I cannot listen to any video using Headphone. Only regular speaker. It is realted when sound is coming from the browser.

Does any audio work out of the headphone port?  The RCA out/Headphone out shares the same output line, so there's no reason for one to work and the other doesn't, unless one is toggled off in the software.
2020/03/27 11:43:50
Zadolbator
After listening Aplayer asio mode there is no sound until resetting windows in some cases.
2020/03/27 12:09:27
KillerHT
EVGATech_LeeM
Does any audio work out of the headphone port?  The RCA out/Headphone out shares the same output line, so there's no reason for one to work and the other doesn't, unless one is toggled off in the software.

I think the problem is common and is related to asio drivers (when you stop using it), my video clearly demonstrates this.

2020/03/31 11:38:24
EVGA_Lee
KillerHT
EVGATech_LeeM

I think the problem is common and is related to asio drivers (when you stop using it), my video clearly demonstrates this.

Sorry that I haven't posted for a few days here.  I believe our Audio team understands what the issue is here, and they're working on a fix for it.  Basically, the sample rate doesn't match after the ASIO playback terminates.  It's switching to the appropriate ASIO sample rate, but it's not recovering after. 

I'll let you all know when I have an additional update.
2020/04/01 15:15:48
EVGA_Lee
For those of you having this No Sound after ASIO issue on the original NU Audio Card, please give this beta driver a try:
https://cdn.evga.com/nuaudiocard/EVGA%20NU%20Audio_0.2.1.11_WIN10(beta).exe
2020/04/01 15:44:06
KillerHT
EVGATech_LeeM
For those of you having this No Sound after ASIO issue on the original NU Audio Card, please give this beta driver a try:

Yes, everything works - after 3 seconds after stopping the use of ASIO, the headphones and the microphone begin to work! Thank you for your support and feedback!
2020/04/01 16:58:33
EVGA_Lee
Great to hear!  I believe our team plans to release this as an official driver next week.  Just checking to see if it fixes it for other users, as well.

Edit: corrected BIOS to driver.  
2020/04/01 22:38:22
Zadolbator
EVGATech_LeeM
Great to hear!  I believe our team plans to release this as an official BIOS next week.  Just checking to see if it fixes it for other users, as well.

Hi
What about Nu audio PRO? Do you plan to release a new driver?

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account