2019/12/20 14:00:54
EVGA_Lee

Want to Experience 7.1 Heaven?
Now is your chance to ascend and upgrade your NU Audio to the EVGA NU AUDIO Pro 7.1. The time is now to immerse yourself with true lifelike audio of EVGA’s NU Audio Pro 7.1 whether it’s action block buster, intense cross fire in your favorite game, or relaxing to a symphony orchestra. Partnered with Audio Note (UK), well-known for its dedication to building audio products and testing in-house, but is perhaps even more famous for its zeal for audio perfection. EVGA NU Audio Pro 7.1 will complete your listening experience.

How does it work?
Upgrade to the NU Audio Pro 7.1 by paying the difference between what you paid for the EVGA NU Audio Card and the price on EVGA's website for the NU Audio Pro 7.1.  There are several steps to the NU Audio Upgrade Program. After submitting a request, reaching the top of the queue, obtaining approval, and purchasing the NU Audio Upgrade you will send your NU Audio to EVGA first. Once we receive your Nu Audio, we will do our best to get your brand new NU Audio Pro 7.1 shipped out as quickly as possible.

To learn more about the NU Audio Pro 7.1 Upgrade Program, please visit https://www.evga.com/articles/01385/nu-audio-pro-upgrade/
2019/12/20 14:52:58
Cool GTX

Now that is a Nice promotion
2019/12/20 16:14:31
BizSAR
 Amazing!
It's really awesome how EVGA has these Trade-Up/Upgrade programs. :)
2019/12/20 18:52:20
iced3v
When will the uptrade program reach EU (Germany) ??
2019/12/20 19:53:29
vegajf51
BizSAR
 Amazing!
It's really awesome how EVGA has these Trade-Up/Upgrade programs. :)

I am not even considering purchasing one of these but programs like this is the reason I keep buying EVGA products.

So many companies now days give the best promotions to new customers while doing nothing for the loyal one's. Nice to see EVGA doesn't follow this trend.
2019/12/22 14:33:02
mgremont
Very nice promotion, that's why I continue to buy EVGA every time I can.
I'll be pleased to upgrade my Nu Audio, unfortunatly i'm in Europe so I have the same question as above (but for France):

iced3v
When will the uptrade program reach EU (Germany) ??

Thanks again for your products and your customer support/loyalty programs.
2019/12/22 23:41:41
DannyW75
Do not step up to this card. I am one of the first owners of the card. It does not work. It suffers from the same "init error 1x0001" that many owners of the non pro card have as well. Only one driver exists for the Pro card, so you have no option to use a different driver. I have owned the card one day, and I got a total of 2 hours of sound out of it. It has not worked since, no matter how many times I install the drivers. EVGA needs to fix this garbage. The drivers are complete trash, and totally broken. I have attempted to install the drivers at least 8 times now, and all it does on reboot is say the same damn "init error 1x0001", asking for the driver to be reinstalled. I am completely pissed off, and this card was a waste of money.
2019/12/23 05:04:57
the_Scarlet_one
Have you spoken with EVGA outside of this post to see if they are aware of this issue?
2019/12/23 07:04:01
Cool GTX
DannyW75
Do not step up to this card. I am one of the first owners of the card. It does not work. It suffers from the same "init error 1x0001" that many owners of the non pro card have as well. Only one driver exists for the Pro card, so you have no option to use a different driver. I have owned the card one day, and I got a total of 2 hours of sound out of it. It has not worked since, no matter how many times I install the drivers. EVGA needs to fix this garbage. The drivers are complete trash, and totally broken. I have attempted to install the drivers at least 8 times now, and all it does on reboot is say the same damn "init error 1x0001", asking for the driver to be reinstalled. I am completely pissed off, and this card was a waste of money.

You Now have your Own thread to get help with the issue your experiencing --->  https://forums.evga.com/FindPost/3017599

I moved your first (oldest) - [of your Many posts on this 1 issue] - that was Off topic in the Thread you had posted it in
2019/12/24 16:57:20
V00D002
I got mine and it sounds incredible and is the best I have ever owned!

Used it for a few days now!

You should contact EVGA Support and have them help you set it up properly.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account