2018/05/04 16:23:57
Sajin
No problem.
2018/10/06 21:37:43
zaphrodbox
Thanks for the amazing thread and all the work it saves me!
Much appreciated.
2018/10/08 21:12:01
JackCrackerMan
My TimeSpy run with this BIOS on my KINGPIN HC... Not bad for an 1800x clocked at 3.9ghz.

https://www.3dmark.com/spy/4641215
2018/10/09 10:46:41
Sajin
JackCrackerMan
My TimeSpy run with this BIOS on my KINGPIN HC... Not bad for an 1800x clocked at 3.9ghz.

https://www.3dmark.com/spy/4641215

2018/10/16 13:44:08
zaphrodbox
jeffro66
Sajin
andris.rinkis
Offtop question - is there any possibility that Kingpin Hydro Copper waterblocks will be in stock anytime?

I believe they stopped making those.

Would really like one to love my card would fill better if had block on it wonder if my 1080fe ek block will work took it off got stock cooler back on
Of course I kid I know pcb is different!

BitsPower Makes a Waterblock for the 1080ti KINGPIN card.  I was hoping for an EVGA one too but since it seems unlikely I just ordered one from Bitspower direct from Taiwan should get it in about a week. 
2018/10/25 05:14:26
pozzallo
ordered two bitspower water blocks for my kingpin cards. I just have to install them and see how much better the temps are going to be in sli .Ordered my water blocks from performance Pcs.com had to wait 3 weeks because the blocks were on preorder. Can anyone tell me if bitspower are good water blocks first time water cooling my GPU ‘s. Using the water blocks with alphacool copper radiators.
Thank you in advance
2018/10/25 07:58:18
zaphrodbox
pozzallo
ordered two bitspower water blocks for my kingpin cards. I just have to install them and see how much better the temps are going to be in sli .Ordered my water blocks from performance Pcs.com had to wait 3 weeks because the blocks were on preorder. Can anyone tell me if bitspower are good water blocks first time water cooling my GPU ‘s. Using the water blocks with alphacool copper radiators.
Thank you in advance

Mine arrived in the mail but still waiting for other parts before I can build my loop.  The build quality/fit & finish is top notch, I hope they perform too.  I know this is sort of off topic for the thread but please post your results after you mount them into your loop.  They seem to me like they are going to be exactly what I was looking for.
2018/10/25 08:06:24
pozzallo
Okay When I mount the waterblocks I will post my results. I also have the extreme oc bios that Sajin posted on my kingpins but I was air cooled before hoping to really see what these cards can do under water.
2018/10/26 14:57:49
pozzallo
Installed my bitspower waterblocks to my Kingpin cards in sli. Temps before on air-cooling while playing Civ 6 were 68' C for top card and 65' C for bottom card. 2038 mhz core 5800 mhz memory. Now on water-cooling 37' C top card and 35' C for bottom card 2050 Mhz core 5900 mhz memory and cards do not down clock for temp while playing Civ 6. I will overclock the cards some more later but great temps on water-cooling. The kingpin cards really need to be put on water to overclock them.
2018/11/05 21:10:51
zaphrodbox
pozzallo
Installed my bitspower waterblocks to my Kingpin cards in sli. Temps before on air-cooling while playing Civ 6 were 68' C for top card and 65' C for bottom card. 2038 mhz core 5800 mhz memory. Now on water-cooling 37' C top card and 35' C for bottom card 2050 Mhz core 5900 mhz memory and cards do not down clock for temp while playing Civ 6. I will overclock the cards some more later but great temps on water-cooling. The kingpin cards really need to be put on water to overclock them.

Hell yeah!  I guess that answers the question of whether or not BitsPower makes good blocks or not.  I mean, I assumed they would because of their fittings, but there just is not a lot of reviews out there in the wild on their blocks it seems.  Well you made my day, now I really cannot wait to finish up the the design and milling of my water distro plate and get my loop installed.  Thanks for posting!

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account