2018/03/15 13:56:15
DeathSentinels
Following the guide provided everything work's wonderfully up until the last part,
When I go to install the Secondary bios at the last steps, and I type y to proceed
with the flash, it just freezes and doesn't do anything, after a while I proceed to restart,
all is well nothing is broken, but still on FTW3Slave.rom, anybody else run into this issue?
2018/03/15 14:04:27
Sajin
DeathSentinels
Following the guide provided everything work's wonderfully up until the last part,
When I go to install the Secondary bios at the last steps, and I type y to proceed
with the flash, it just freezes and doesn't do anything, after a while I proceed to restart,
all is well nothing is broken, but still on FTW3Slave.rom, anybody else run into this issue?

Are you running the secondary.exe as admin?
2018/03/15 14:07:23
DeathSentinels
Sajin
DeathSentinels

Can confirm that I am, I tried to research the issues, only one other person has had it on amd platform,
I'm intel, write protection is off, I'm stumped, should I just try again?
2018/03/15 14:08:50
Sajin
DeathSentinels
Sajin
DeathSentinels

Can confirm that I am, I tried to research the issues, only one other person has had it on amd platform,

Yes, try again. Make sure your antivirus is disabled too.
2018/03/15 14:11:20
DeathSentinels
Sajin
DeathSentinels
Sajin
DeathSentinels

Yes, try again. Make sure your antivirus is disabled too.

You are 100% right! disabling windows defender resulted in a successful flash, appreciate it!
2018/03/15 14:12:02
Sajin

2018/03/15 16:40:08
caseyohrn
Anyone know if a FTW3 Elite bios fix will be released?
2018/03/15 17:11:03
PietroBR
caseyohrn
Anyone know if a FTW3 Elite bios fix will be released?

A few posts above..

https://forums.evga.com/FindPost/2802877

2018/03/15 17:23:57
caseyohrn
Those aren't Elite bios. I want to see if 12GHz will work correctly now on my FTW3 Hybrid without touching any settings. 
2018/03/16 04:21:45
PietroBR
caseyohrn
Those aren't Elite bios. I want to see if 12GHz will work correctly now on my FTW3 Hybrid without touching any settings. 

Yup.
Sorry
My mistake.
I thought the 12Ghz were supposed to be used with the Elite cards because of the mem. band.
6699 is for Hydro Copper ICX correct?

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account