EVGA

AnsweredWhat does it mean when the "EVGA" logo on the side goes from pulsing white to solid red?

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
Hoggle
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 10107
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 4
Re: What does it mean when the "EVGA" logo on the side goes from pulsing white to solid re 2021/05/08 02:49:08 (permalink)
TheCrunchyFox
Kind of nice that EVGA sends such warnings visually, never knew that before. Way to make RGB actually practical

It is a good use of RGB unless you use red as your color for the system. Maybe it should be red and like flash an S.O.S in morass code to make sure people realize it’s not ok.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

Dabadger84
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3426
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 10
Re: What does it mean when the "EVGA" logo on the side goes from pulsing white to solid re 2021/05/08 03:04:59 (permalink)
Hoggle
TheCrunchyFox
Kind of nice that EVGA sends such warnings visually, never knew that before. Way to make RGB actually practical

It is a good use of RGB unless you use red as your color for the system. Maybe it should be red and like flash an S.O.S in morass code to make sure people realize it’s not ok.

XD or "I. A.m. N.o.t. O.k. H.a.l.p. M.e." :-D

It'd be nice if they had it flash or something in a way that it only flashes if it's a power issue, for people that have it set to Red or whatever setting with red to distinguish though - especially since Red is a pretty popular PC theme color.

ModRigs: https://www.modsrigs.com/detail.aspx?BuildID=42891  
Specs:
5950x @ 4.7GHz 1.3V - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero - eVGA 1200W P2 - 4x8GB G.Skill Trident Z Royal Silver @ 3800 CL14
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC w/ Core: 2850MHz @ 1000mV, Mem: +1500MHz - Samsung Odyssey G9 49" Super-Ultrawide 240Hz Monitor

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile