Showing EVGA XR1 Lite Not plugged in but it's working

Author
dstrix
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2024/06/14 21:58:51 (permalink)
Hello, 
I recently moved and had to break down my setup, I've now gotten settled and went to set my xr1 lite up again but when I go to set the inputs up for audio and video for OBS and go to the control panel it says it is not plugged in in the device list but I can see the video on my monitor, what did I do wrong? I'm concerned the device is broken somehow. It does blink blue when I plug it in, it did blink red at some point, it shows nothing when I plug it in and I don't get a notification for when it's plugged in.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

1 Reply Related Threads

EVGATech_ChrisB
    EVGA Tech Support
    • Total Posts : 2056
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: Showing EVGA XR1 Lite Not plugged in but it's working 2024/06/17 14:11:42 (permalink)
    dstrix,

Welcome to the Forums!

In this case I would check to ensure that both the USB plugs are connected to the computer.  If they are then I would check the device manager under Camera to see if the XR1 is listed.

If it is not listed, then I would try a different USB port for the XR1 and see if this helps.

If you continue to have the concern, then please email Support@EVGA.com and we can move forward from there with additional options.

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile