Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102253
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2021/04/29 04:16:43 (permalink)
Samsung Announces Galaxy Book Pro Series Laptops | TechPowerUp

Samsung Electronics today unveiled the Galaxy Book Pro and Galaxy Book Pro 360, the new generation of mobile computing devices that bring together powerful performance with the mobile DNA of a Samsung Galaxy smartphone. Based on the enhanced Galaxy ecosystem, Galaxy Book Pro and Book Pro 360 work seamlessly with your other Galaxy and IoT devices, making workflow and entertainment across devices smoother—and making life easier. As a staple for the Galaxy Book Pro series, Samsung embraced open collaboration, working with industry-leading partners Intel and Microsoft, to build a new approach to mobile computing, where smartphones and PCs work together flawlessly across operating systems and never sacrifice performance for portability.

The Galaxy Book Pro 360 will be available in Mystic Navy, Mystic Silver and Mystic Bronze color options. The Galaxy Book Pro will be available in Mystic Blue, Mystic Silver and Mystic Pink Gold.

Prices and warranty were not disclosed. Personally I really love the thin design and low weight. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

2 Replies Related Threads

Bluuhaku
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 105
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Samsung Announces Galaxy Book Pro Series Laptops 2021/04/30 14:58:07 (permalink)
    This screams Microsoft Surface Book vibes to me, except with slimness philosophy stolen from the XPS 13. Wonder how the battery life is, given that its running mobile friendly software.
    DeFalco
    • Total Posts : 85
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Samsung Announces Galaxy Book Pro Series Laptops 2021/04/30 20:22:40 (permalink)
    It's definitely an aesthetically pleasing design, one of my favorites from the current gen thin-and-light notebooks, but personally the use of the 4 core 11th gen mobile chips is a bit of a turn off as opposed to how far AMD is coming along. ALl personal preference there though; the display looks amazing on these!
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile