Re: OBS Setup - cut to black screen
I am seeing the same issue here. Using StreamLabs OBS:
1. Setup video capture device and go through to find the capture card.
2. It grabs the card and displays in the setup for about 5 to 10 seconds
3. Than it goes black screen like it has lost enough signal to the software.
4. On my MacBook Pro switching the "Screen Mirroring" will bring the Capture Card display back in OBS for again another 5-10 seconds, than is blacks out.
5. It should be noted...The HDMI output is displaying the image from Capture Card to a monitoring screen.
I will attempt a call to support later today when they open however this does not seem to be something isolated to one person. Though also may be an issue inside OBS with the capture device.
-- Webcams are not behaving in this manager. They stay connected.