EVGA

Hot!KINGPIN FAN SYSTEM!

Author
Harriman
  • Total Posts : 53
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 2
2023/12/09 00:57:09 (permalink)
heya folks,. got a curious question, my Kingpin 3090 Rad, is set to blow OUT! the front of the case (I have an A.C. unit near the desk and back of the tower ,..,. the fans are set INSIDE the case pushing OUT! ,. I was considering added additional PULL! fans on the front of the case behind the bezel,.. my question is this,.. the PULL! fans will on a direct power and running at 2000 RPM,.. the KINGPIN fan defaults to roughly 500-600 RPM,.(of course they ramp up as needed during gaming) ,.. will the difference in airflow damage the KINGPIN fans or any such risk???,...I'm not concerned with turbulent noise as I'm hearing Impaired,.. any thoughts????

"additionally,.. my reasoning is that due to A.C. location,.. my REAR and TOP fans are the intakes and they are running at 2000 Rpm while only the 3 Kingpin fans are my exhaust running at 500-600 when not gaming,.. I'm a little concerned with the pressure variance!
post edited by Harriman - 2023/12/09 00:59:35

2 Replies Related Threads

kraade
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 2371
    • Ribbons : 7
    Re: KINGPIN FAN SYSTEM! 2023/12/09 13:42:14 (permalink)
    Harriman
    heya folks,. got a curious question, my Kingpin 3090 Rad, is set to blow OUT! the front of the case (I have an A.C. unit near the desk and back of the tower ,..,. the fans are set INSIDE the case pushing OUT! ,. I was considering added additional PULL! fans on the front of the case behind the bezel,.. my question is this,.. the PULL! fans will on a direct power and running at 2000 RPM,.. the KINGPIN fan defaults to roughly 500-600 RPM,.(of course they ramp up as needed during gaming) ,.. will the difference in airflow damage the KINGPIN fans or any such risk???,...I'm not concerned with turbulent noise as I'm hearing Impaired,.. any thoughts????

"additionally,.. my reasoning is that due to A.C. location,.. my REAR and TOP fans are the intakes and they are running at 2000 Rpm while only the 3 Kingpin fans are my exhaust running at 500-600 when not gaming,.. I'm a little concerned with the pressure variance!

I would not be worried about a pressure difference at all , fans wont know the difference either
    Epsolike
    iCX Member
    • Total Posts : 435
    • Ribbons : 17
    Re: KINGPIN FAN SYSTEM! 2023/12/18 04:58:46 (permalink)
    Harriman

Hey Harriman,

I would rather put identical fans on both sides of that rad than mismatching with something completely different, it's very possible you will experience cooling degradation rather than improvement if one type of fans interfere with the other from properly carrying that air.
    On the other hand the 3090 AIO rad is not a thick rad and the fin density isn't particularly high, so going to push&pull from push will not give you any noticeable improvement (however getting better fans than stock could).

EVGA X570 DARK (1.09) [manual SoC, AUTO high!]
    AMD Ryzen 5800X3D [-25 -25 -25 -20 -25 -25 -25 -25]
    GSKILL Royal Elite (Gold) 3600C14 (B-die) [F4-3600C14D-32GTEGA]
    EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra
    EVGA SuperNOVA P6 1000
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile