Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Author
Grey_Beard
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 2232
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 10
2022/01/21 11:12:07 (permalink)
Since our Crypto section has been closed, this may be the best place for this.  If it is not, mods, please move it.

We have had many discussions here about crypto, its impacts, it’s value and the many opinions we all have.  As this evolves, it is getting clearer that it may not be the “Everyman” utopia that it was originally set out to be.  Yes, I have been a critic of this, as I have been vocal about this concept for many years.  Just read this article - https://jacobinmag.com/2022/01/cryptocurrency-scam-blockchain-bitcoin-economy-decentralization - and it sums up the things I have been saying about this concept for a long time, but it also goes a bit further than I have.  The last two paragraphs of the opinion sums it up well for me:
  • “The 2008 financial crisis made clear why the financial sector must be brought under public control. Cryptocurrency and “decentralized finance” aren’t special — they’re just more of the same privatization and deregulation masquerading as high-tech “solutions” we’ve seen in other industries. Unregulated, privatized financial markets pose the same risks to the public whether or not they are “on the blockchain.””
  • “In the case of cryptocurrency, regulation is an existential risk precisely because regulatory loopholes and fraud are the only reason the industry appears profitable despite being wholly unproductive and a waste of energy resources. The same applies to private cryptocurrencies as a whole. The longer governments take to ban them, the worse normal people will be hurt.”
If regulation is an existential threat to this concept, then the concept itself is a threat because if it cannot survive the regulatory, then it cannot survive.  Please help us understand how it protects the “Everyman?”

The ramifications of this are all around us, our environment, foundry capacity, the supply chain, scalping, bots, inflation, and now the news about crypto-type concepts working into games for loot and other things.  Is this good?  If it was good for the “Everyman,” would so many be using this to increase corporate profits?  I have never said blockchain is bad, as it has many applications and is yet to be leveraged to its fullest, but it is being stigmatized by the entire crypto concept and the way theft, bad actors, as well as those who support it, and the general operations within a crypto environment are playing out.  NFTs anyone?  If you cannot secure it, I know I will get push back on this, is it really a currency?  Do we not already have digital currency in the way we all use credit cards?

When we then look forward to the metaverse or whatever this misguided concept is (even taking out Fadbook and Zuckerberg), it seems that these moves to the digital world are rife with potential problems.  We already have Walmart and RLP selling digital items in this arena.  Great, now we have to compete with the Jones on what our avatars wear.  Do we need groceries and home furnishings in this place?  What for?  There seems to be a steady path to exploit the consumerism we have grown into the main unit of our economy.   I’ll stop here to then let the discussions roll.

31 Replies Related Threads

Grey_Beard
    CLASSIFIED Member
    Re: Is Cryptocurrency a Ponzi Scheme? 2022/01/21 11:43:09 (permalink)
    Here a dive into El Salvador from Fortune - https://fortune.com/2022/01/19/el-salvador-bitcoin-economy-distressed-debt/

This is not the relief many of these countries that are moving to a crypto-based economy think it will be.  I feel bad for the economic hardships that await people who are already very poor and live in a country where the fiat currency has been mismanaged terribly.

aka_STEVE_b
    EGC Admin
    • Total Posts : 17692
    • Ribbons : 69
    Re: Is Cryptocurrency a Ponzi Scheme? 2022/01/21 11:47:27 (permalink)
    Of course it is - I had an epic thread on it before they dumped the forums & reconfigured them all.
     I wish I could still access that one... but yeah, it's worse than the Wolf of WallStreet 

https://www.cbsnews.com/n...cy-wealth-one-percent/

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X  12-core cpu~ ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero ~ EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3~ G.SKILL Trident Z NEO 32GB DDR4-3600 ~ Phanteks Eclipse P400s red case ~ EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G+ PSU ~ Intel 660p M.2 drive~ Crucial MX300 275 GB SSD ~WD 2TB SSD ~CORSAIR H115i RGB Pro XT 280mm cooler ~ CORSAIR Dark Core RGB Pro mouse ~ CORSAIR K68 Mech keyboard ~ HGST 4TB Hd.~ AOC AGON 32" monitor 1440p @ 144Hz ~ Win 10 x64
    Grey_Beard
    CLASSIFIED Member
    Re: Is Cryptocurrency a Ponzi Scheme? 2022/01/21 12:02:18 (permalink)
    I was trying to find that one to post this in, but I could not so I started this new one.

yaymz
    SSC Member
    • Total Posts : 736
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: Is Cryptocurrency a Ponzi Scheme? 2022/01/21 13:17:36 (permalink)
    It's hard to put faith in literal digits in space that aren't necessarily tied to anything tangible.  And there are other reasons as well, but it is just a matter of time before the bigger crypto's get hacked and confidence in all these cryptos comes down. 

Crypto dot com just had a $30mm hack yesterday where they were able to bypass 2FA security.  Just a matter of time before all the cards come down.   

cpu: Intel 12900k-EK Quantum Magnitude waterblock
    mobo: Asus z690 Apex
    ram: G.skill DDR5 @ 6000+.
    gpu: MSI 4090 Suprim Liq x on EK-Quantum Vector² Trio ABP waterblock
    ssd: Samsung m.2 980 Pro 2TB (x2)
    psu: beQuiet Dark Power Pro 1500w
    case: Lian-li o11d xl
    monitor: Asus ROG Swift 27" 1440p @240hz (PG279QM).[/
    transdogmifier
    CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
    • Total Posts : 6116
    • Ribbons : 17
    Re: Is Cryptocurrency a Ponzi Scheme? 2022/01/21 13:33:52 (permalink)
    yaymz
    It's hard to put faith in literal digits in space that aren't necessarily tied to anything tangible.  And there are other reasons as well, but it is just a matter of time before the bigger crypto's get hacked and confidence in all these cryptos comes down. 

Crypto dot com just had a $30mm hack yesterday where they were able to bypass 2FA security.  Just a matter of time before all the cards come down.   

I agree.....Crypto seems like a scam to me....but then again, our paper currency with nothin' to back it up seems that way too....to me....

AMD Ryzen 7900x3d
    Deepcool LT720
    Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X670 (Might change..don't like this board)
    eVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming (Hybrid kit on it)
    Asus ROG Swift PG43UQ 4k Monitor
    eVGA 1600W Supernova T2 PSU
    32GB Kingston 6000 DDR5 (2x16GB) Fury
    Corsair MP600 Pro 2TB (Boot)
    Corsair MP600 2TB (Games/Data)
    Phanteks P500A Case

Chaos_21
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 4524
    Re: Is Cryptocurrency a Ponzi Scheme? 2022/01/21 14:49:21 (permalink)
    Not quite, but Crypto does enable more than it's share of illegal activity.
    Pon·zi scheme
    noun
    a form of fraud in which belief in the success of a nonexistent enterprise is fostered by the payment of quick returns to the first investors from money invested by later investors.

ASUS TUF Gaming Z690-Intel Core i9-12900K- EVGA 360 CLC Cooler-Corsair Vengeance 4 x 16GB 3200mhz-2TB  Solidigm P41 Plus M.2 SSD--Three 1TB 970 EVO SSD's-EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 XC3 ULTRA-Corsair HX1000i-Windows 11 64bit-Corsair iCUE 5000X RGB Case.      
     Steam     Twitter: https://twitter.com/Chaos_21
     Use my associate code: JBGVM12HDYDJPIM to get 5%-10% discount on EVGA purchases.

rblaes_99
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1951
    • Ribbons : 15
    Re: Is Cryptocurrency a Ponzi Scheme? 2022/01/25 05:38:24 (permalink)
    Chaos_21

Pon·zi scheme
    noun
    a form of fraud in which belief in the success of a nonexistent enterprise is fostered by the payment of quick returns to the first investors from money invested by later investors.

isn't that pretty much exactly how the crypto "profits" have worked out?  Its not an investment.  its also valueless until is is exchanged back for real fiat $.  Every dollar someone "made" in crypto is a dollar someone later to the table lost.

that's a Ponzi.  

Brad_Hawthorne
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 23174
    • Ribbons : 39
    Re: Is Cryptocurrency a Ponzi Scheme? 2022/01/25 06:26:10 (permalink)
    Not sure what I would call it, but I believe that it's a case of certain people did not like the accountability of fiat money and wanted to circumvent regular checks and balances for many reasons, some of those reasons vary from money laundering to outright misdirection and the ability to manipulate the controls surrounding the crypto-currency. All that spells bad news for those less informed and caught up in buzz words and the romance of finding a way to make it rich through non-traditional means. NFTs are even worse in that people are being scammed into the belief on their value because crypto bros buy their own NFTs to give them false value then turn around and sell them to those ignorant of how the value was set. So they keep their original coin plus get the coin from the people who buy it off them.

There is no inherent value in crypto or NFTs. It's the emperor's new clothes propped up by infectious group think. You get echo chambers like Reddit and Twitter to white knight perpetuate it. There needn't be any true marketing for it when people are so emotionally invested in it, it becomes their religion of the moment. People look for meaning and will grasp onto about anything to give them that meaning. Cults are not usually logical. Crypto and NFTs are a variation of cult worship.

Telling people that won't get them away from crypto, because those that have bought into are not rational about it. They are lead by emotion. When incited by emotion, the only way to change them is to counter that with further incitement. In this case, people are appealing to your emotion by saying that crypto is bad for the environment. It's all just really rich people using viral marketing to shape your perception on how you should spend your available money on their consumer products. Be that product crypto or something physical. As long as they make you feel good about doing it, their job is done. It's all just a big shell game to grab their share of the world's wealth that is spent on consumables. It pity those that have bought into the idea of virtual goods. It is the height of insanity when people willingly buy something that has no physical tangible existence.
    post edited by Brad_Hawthorne - 2022/01/25 06:48:00
    donta1979
    Primarch
    • Total Posts : 15886
    • Ribbons : 72
    Re: Is Cryptocurrency a Ponzi Scheme? 2022/01/25 14:04:02 (permalink)
    I think it is to an extent. It's really a scary genius idea. Get free labor/power/computational power/ of pc owners from the desperate/people wanting to get rich quick. Have all of these people make a digital currency for you, prices inflated by magic to get more onboard. Drop the hammer cause crashes, buy the digital currency off the desperate once you have had them produce enough. Things will go all digital it is only a matter of time, the powers that be want it that way.  It is easy to manipulate financial institutions just have to get world governments and their banks to block it, then the crashes happen to the panic selling begins. Then the criminal activity it can bring and has been doing from people's fortunes stolen, wiped out to the Ponzi schemes.

I refuse to get involved in it, just my opinion on what I think it is, so far it is playing out like I said it would so do not think I am too far off. At the end of it the ones behind it will have bought it all and the new digital money will commence. I would much rather have cash, anything electronic has an id and can be seen where it is going once it's in the market. Cash takes a lot more effort to track. I do not like companies to even the government to know what I spend my money on. Why if I am not doing anything wrong? Ummm Privacy? It's none of their business period.  I do like physical assets more so than cash. Printed funny money, to even crunched funny money crypto in a big collapse is worth nothing. Physical assets are.
    post edited by donta1979 - 2022/01/25 14:06:39

Heatware   

Retired from AAA Game Industry
    Jeep Wranglers, English Bulldog Rescue
    USAF, USANG, US ARMY Combat Veteran
    My Build
    Intel Core I9 13900K@6.1ghz, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 ARGB, 32gb G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 7200mhz CL34 DDR5, ASUS Rog Strix Z790-E, ASUS Rog Strix OC 4090, ASUS ROG Wingwall Graphics Card Holder, Seagate limited Edition Cyberpunk 2077 m.2, 2x Samsung 980 m.2 1TB's, 980 & 990 Pro m.2 2TB's, ASUS ROG Hyperion GR701, ASUS ROG Thor 1200W Platinum II, Cablemod RT-Series Pro ModMesh Sleeved 12VHPWR Carbon, ASUS Rog Swift PG35VQ 35", Acer EI342CKR Pbmiippx 34", ROG Harpe Ace Aim Lab Edition mouse, Rog Claymore II keyboard, TCL home entertainment Sound Bar w/Wireless Sub, Steelseries Johnny Silverhand Headset Microsoft Cyberpunk 2077 Xbox controller
    Grey_Beard
    CLASSIFIED Member
    Re: Is Cryptocurrency a Ponzi Scheme? 2022/01/28 11:31:25 (permalink)
    I use cash much more than credit cards. I find it funny when I give cash to pay for something. The first reaction is disbelief. The person taking the payment is like, “Whoa, what is this?” Then they have no idea how to give out change. They fumble with trying to get it together to give to me. If they happen to forget to put the amount I gave them into the register correctly, they cannot even get the right amount to give me. Subtraction is a lost art. Then if I give them an amount where I want a specific kind of change back, it’s a separate circus. Say I give them a $50 bill and a $5 bill to pay for a $35 item, they usually try to give me the $5 bill back, like it was a mistake I gave it to them.

We already have a digital currency, it’s VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, etc. like it or not, that is reality.
    post edited by Grey_Beard - 2022/01/28 11:35:59

Grey_Beard
    CLASSIFIED Member
    Re: Is Cryptocurrency a Ponzi Scheme? 2022/01/28 11:33:53 (permalink)
    Here is another gem relating to this subject.

“Investors are shaken after the co-founder of a multi-billion dollar cryptocurrency protocol was accused of being a serial scammer with a record of conviction and deportation, and the co-founder of a fraudulent Canadian exchange that imploded.”

“Patryn, who changed his legal name twice, was the co-founder of QuadrigaCX, a Canadian exchange that shut down after Patryn's partner Gerald Cotten suddenly died in India in 2018 while owing users around $190 million in crypto at the time’s exchange rate. Patryn and Cotten reportedly parted ways in 2016. Later, investigators determined that Cotten was operating QuadrigaCX as a Ponzi scheme near the end of its life.”

https://www.vice.com/en/a...dster-investors-shaken

There have been an amazing amount of articles about the perils of crypto lately. I have also noticed that there are not many defending this stuff as there has been in the past.
    post edited by Grey_Beard - 2022/01/28 11:40:11

Grey_Beard
    CLASSIFIED Member
    Re: Is Cryptocurrency a Ponzi Scheme? 2022/01/28 11:46:55 (permalink)
    transdogmifier
    yaymz

I agree.....Crypto seems like a scam to me....but then again, our paper currency with nothin' to back it up seems that way too....to me....

The difference is that the United States economy supports the dollar. I understand that inflation and supply devalue it, but you can take it to a bank or some other place and get something for it. Can you do that with crypto? In some places, but I would expect those to dry up as soon as the price devalues a bit more as anyone who produces or sells good do not want their products proceeds to devalue to 25%. The dollar might do, what 2-3%, but inflation is more of the increased value of goods and services not really the devaluation of the dollar based on supply or manipulation.
    post edited by Grey_Beard - 2022/01/28 11:50:37

Grey_Beard
    CLASSIFIED Member
    Re: Is Cryptocurrency a Ponzi Scheme? 2022/01/28 21:11:44 (permalink)
    Today there was another hack that stole $80 million in crypto.

https://www.theverge.com/...qubit-binance-ethereum

Grey_Beard
    CLASSIFIED Member
    Re: Is Cryptocurrency a Ponzi Scheme? 2022/02/05 12:59:36 (permalink)
    Looks another major hack this week. $320 million stolen. This stuff looks worse than a junk bond.

https://apple.news/ARBGDes9gSd-nMVdbcKivNQ

yaymz
    SSC Member
    • Total Posts : 736
    Re: Is Cryptocurrency a Ponzi Scheme? 2022/11/09 15:16:28 (permalink)
    Crypto has been raked over the coals over the last 48 hours.   Bitcoin down about 25% in that time period.   Crypto exchange FTX looks like they may be headed towards bankruptcy.   
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-11-09/ftx-investors-told-that-without-more-capital-bankruptcy-likely?srnd=premium

Rumor/speculation on the internet is that FTX may have been playing around with money they shouldn't have been.  Could land some people in hot water, but we'll have to see what happens.

All this leads back to the OP's question of is Crypto a Ponzi scheme, and all signs seems to suggest yes (IMHO).

cpu: Intel 12900k-EK Quantum Magnitude waterblock
    mobo: Asus z690 Apex
    ram: G.skill DDR5 @ 6000+.
    gpu: MSI 4090 Suprim Liq x on EK-Quantum Vector² Trio ABP waterblock
    ssd: Samsung m.2 980 Pro 2TB (x2)
    psu: beQuiet Dark Power Pro 1500w
    case: Lian-li o11d xl
    monitor: Asus ROG Swift 27" 1440p @240hz (PG279QM).[/
    Nereus
    Captain Goodvibes
    • Total Posts : 18917
    • Ribbons : 58
    Re: Is Cryptocurrency a Ponzi Scheme? 2022/11/14 13:54:48 (permalink)

Yep, this thread was somewhat prescient. Bitcoin down to about US$16k now. 

Where does it go from here though? Massive regulation to make it more secure, or collapse into obscurity?

BUILD 1 2   |   MINI-ITX BUILD   |   MODSRIGS $1K WIN   |   HEATWARE 111-0-0   |   ASSOCIATE CODE CSKKXUT5Q9GVAFR

Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10102
    Re: Is Cryptocurrency a Ponzi Scheme? 2022/11/14 21:33:50 (permalink)
    Nereus

Yep, this thread was somewhat prescient. Bitcoin down to about US$16k now. 

Where does it go from here though? Massive regulation to make it more secure, or collapse into obscurity?

Not sure if massive regulations would help it. Part of the problem is fear of an economic slowdown but really not sure if that is really happening. Not only do people fear Crypto crashing but it also has the problem of an exchange collapsing.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

bill1024
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 11083
    • Ribbons : 65
    Re: Is Cryptocurrency a Ponzi Scheme? 2022/11/16 09:30:46 (permalink)
    Answer to OPs question is yes.

Life is too short to carry a cheap pocket knife

seth89
    CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
    • Total Posts : 5290
    • Ribbons : 14
    Re: Is Cryptocurrency a Ponzi Scheme? 2022/11/29 18:09:45 (permalink)
    Central banking, the fed, all of it is fake.

Gold is king.

XrayMan
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 73000
    • Ribbons : 115
    Re: Is Cryptocurrency a Ponzi Scheme? 2022/12/01 22:45:27 (permalink)
    bill1024

+1

My Affiliate Code: 8WEQVXMCJL

Associate Code: VHKH33QN4W77V6A

&nbsp
    Nozler
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 2043
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: Is Cryptocurrency a Ponzi Scheme? 2022/12/01 23:42:40 (permalink)
    All that glitters is not Gold true that. Finer than Diamonds or Gold are the treasures of the heart. Store them where they will not rust. 
    redteamgo
    SSC Member
    • Total Posts : 798
    • Ribbons : 3
    Re: Is Cryptocurrency a Ponzi Scheme? 2022/12/06 14:33:02 (permalink)
    all fiat is a confidence game but not necessarily a ponzi.  basically yes

CPU:     Intel 12900K EK 1700 Quantum Mag Acetel
    GPU:     EVGA 3090 KPHC
    MB:      EVGA Z690 Dark
    PSU:     EVGA SuperNOVA 1600 P+
    Memory:  G.SKILL Z5 6600mhz XMP3
    NVME:    Samsung 980 Pro Gen 4 1TB, Gen 3 970 1TB
    Cooling: MO-RA3 420 P/P 8x200mm Noctua HS PWM, Dual D5
    Case:    Fractal Design Define 7

MOD Rigs!!!
    Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10102
    Re: Is Cryptocurrency a Ponzi Scheme? 2022/12/06 20:23:29 (permalink)
    XrayMan
    bill1024

+1

A lot of it has to do with the people running crypto exchanges. People into crypto don’t want the regulations that banks have but it does make it easy to lose everything in crypto when an exchange is poorly managed. Not only can crypto crash but some of the people will not get a single penny for what they lost at FTX.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

GTXJackBauer
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 10323
    • Ribbons : 48
    Re: Is Cryptocurrency a Ponzi Scheme? 2022/12/07 04:53:01 (permalink)
    Hoggle
    XrayMan
    bill1024

+1

A lot of it has to do with the people running crypto exchanges. People into crypto don’t want the regulations that banks have but it does make it easy to lose everything in crypto when an exchange is poorly managed. Not only can crypto crash but some of the people will not get a single penny for what they lost at FTX.

That's what external wallets are for.

Use this Associate Code at your checkouts or follow these instructions for Up to 10% OFF on all your EVGA purchases:
    LMD3DNZM9LGK8GJ
    ty_ger07
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 21171
    • Ribbons : 270
    Re: Is Cryptocurrency a Ponzi Scheme? 2022/12/07 05:03:55 (permalink)
    Every address is a wallet. The problem is doing something with the money in that wallet without it at some point interacting with an exchange. Exchange wallets are the exact same as any other wallet, except for who knows the key.

ASRock Z77 • Intel Core i7 3770K • EVGA GTX 1080 • Samsung 850 Pro • Seasonic PRIME 600W Titanium
    My EVGA Score: 1546 • Zero Associates Points • I don't shill

z3r0t0l0rence
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 9599
    • Ribbons : 20
    Re: Is Cryptocurrency a Ponzi Scheme? 2022/12/16 17:37:25 (permalink)
    I can't talk crypto anymore. It leads to politics and I'm so far done with politics as its all corrupt. That is all I got to say on the topic.

i7 930 OC 4.21 
    EVGA E758 
    GSkill 12GB
    Evga GTX 780 SC
    2x Kingston 240 Raid 0
    2x Seagate 4TB

deenZ
    • Total Posts : 13
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Is Cryptocurrency a Ponzi Scheme? 2023/11/19 10:21:15 (permalink)
    I am convinced that cryptocurrencies, like the financial sector as a whole, need to be strictly regulated. The financial crisis of 2008 proved this. But the trouble is that such regulation may reduce its investment attractiveness. In addition, any regulation is actually the same people who are prone to greed and corruption. Especially when it comes to such colossal capital. But I believe that in the future, the crypto sphere can evolve into a full-fledged segment of the financial system (https://cryptogeek.info/en/blog/crypto-exchange). i think only time will tell how possible it is.
    post edited by deenZ - 2023/11/27 09:10:54
    rjohnson11
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 102262
    • Ribbons : 84
    Re: Is Cryptocurrency a Ponzi Scheme? 2023/11/19 12:09:10 (permalink)
    Crypto currency instability leaves me feeling quite insecure. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

jscraw
    • Total Posts : 5
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Is Cryptocurrency a Ponzi Scheme? 2023/12/01 07:55:29 (permalink)
    Cryptocurrency itself is not inherently a Ponzi scheme, but it's important to understand the distinctions and potential risks ,I think. It's also important to consider that the value of cryptocurrencies is highly volatile and influenced by market demand. For guys interested in financial investments and looking for trustworthy advice, checking out lear capital reviews can be a helpful step. Understanding the mechanics of cryptocurrencies and their market behavior is a must before labeling them as Ponzi schemes.
    post edited by jscraw - 2023/12/08 05:47:14
    Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile