Introducing the all-new EVGA X Series Gaming Mice

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 3 of 6
Author
Hoggle
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 10102
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 4
Re: Introducing the all-new EVGA X Series Gaming Mice 2021/02/20 02:48:40 (permalink)
I just got my X17 and after having read the reviews I was expecting it to be a heavy mouse but really it feels nice and light. Also even at  the same DPI as my old mouse it seems easier to control. Overall I really like the RGB though the very front ones I don't notice at all unless I turn it to face me. About the only thing I would have changed is adding a little bit of texture to the front and back buttons to hopefully make it easier to notice them and to tell them apart. Then at the bottom where it goes to smooth plastic give that a texture or have it rubberized so the thumb doesn't slide down. Overall though it's a great mouse and I am really happy with it. After reading reviews I expected to find the mouse to be overly heavy but it's lighter then my old one and I am even considering adding weight but think I will just try to get used to it being lighter.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

psychonautical
  • Total Posts : 51
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: Introducing the all-new EVGA X Series Gaming Mice 2021/02/22 06:03:00 (permalink)
Radio silence on the x15 is starting to worry me. Are you planning on waiting until the elite sale is over to announce the x15 at a higher, full price? I really enjoyed this perk as an elite member, but feeling like my game of preference has edged me out walks a lot of that good will backwards
EVGATech_ErnieB
EVGA Tech Support
  • Total Posts : 41
Re: Introducing the all-new EVGA X Series Gaming Mice 2021/02/22 15:01:59 (permalink)
psychonautical
Radio silence on the x15 is starting to worry me. Are you planning on waiting until the elite sale is over to announce the x15 at a higher, full price? I really enjoyed this perk as an elite member, but feeling like my game of preference has edged me out walks a lot of that good will backwards

More details about the X15 will be available soon. 
psychonautical
Re: Introducing the all-new EVGA X Series Gaming Mice 2021/02/22 15:17:13 (permalink)
EVGATech_ErnieB
psychonautical

More details about the X15 will be available soon. 

Awesome! If it comes with the elite discount, I'll be buying it the second I see it!
EVGATech_ErnieB
EVGA Tech Support
Re: Introducing the all-new EVGA X Series Gaming Mice 2021/02/22 15:22:15 (permalink)
houkom
Maybe I'm missing something.... but what does battery life look like for the mouse?? It has some really competitive specs but nothing about the battery life.

Battery life on the X20 is 24hrs while RGB is enabled and 60 hrs w/RGB not enabled. 

Use the link for more information about it

https://www.evga.com/products/pdf/903-T1-20BK-KR.pdf

houkom
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1283
Re: Introducing the all-new EVGA X Series Gaming Mice 2021/02/23 11:02:23 (permalink)
EVGATech_ErnieB
houkom
Maybe I'm missing something.... but what does battery life look like for the mouse?? It has some really competitive specs but nothing about the battery life.

Battery life on the X20 is 24hrs while RGB is enabled and 60 hrs w/RGB not enabled. 

My man, thanks for the link. Appreciate it! 

13900k | 64GB Trident Z5 6400mhz | MSI Z790 CARBON WIFI | MSI RTX 4090 SUPRIM X |  2TB Sabrent Rocket | 1TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus NVMe | Corsair AX1200

Gonnagamesoon
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 109
Re: Introducing the all-new EVGA X Series Gaming Mice 2021/02/24 22:14:05 (permalink)
Man I'd really like to get on of these at member price!
Hoggle
EVGA Forum Moderator
Re: Introducing the all-new EVGA X Series Gaming Mice 2021/02/24 23:16:47 (permalink)
EVGATech_ErnieB
houkom

That is plenty of battery life for a wireless gaming mouse with RGB enabled. I have seen a lot with about half that life when RGB is used so I am really impressed. If it lives up to that number in reviews I plan to order a couple of these even though I just got the X17.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

Gonnagamesoon
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 109
Re: Introducing the all-new EVGA X Series Gaming Mice 2021/02/24 23:42:04 (permalink)
Hoggle
EVGATech_ErnieB
houkom

That is plenty of battery life for a wireless gaming mouse with RGB enabled. I have seen a lot with about half that life when RGB is used so I am really impressed. If it lives up to that number in reviews I plan to order a couple of these even though I just got the X17.
How is it? That's what I'm looking to pick up.
MegCoolBlood
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 105
Re: Introducing the all-new EVGA X Series Gaming Mice 2021/02/27 03:19:23 (permalink)
So no Elite member discount for X15?
chefjoe
  • Total Posts : 23
Re: Introducing the all-new EVGA X Series Gaming Mice 2021/03/01 12:36:21 (permalink)
Like has been the norm for months, pc parts have supply issues. I doubt EVGA management expected the whole elite discount period to pass without x15/x20 availability.  Maybe there'll be a round 2 when those products become available.

Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD4 B3 / 2500k (4.5 GHz @ 1.28 volts) / XigmaTek HDT-S1283
 Sapphire Pulse 5600XT (unlocked) / EVGA 650 GQ

EVGA z590 FTW / 10700K / EVGA CLC280
EVGA 3070 Ti XC3 / EVGA 850 G3 / ThermalTake F-51

Hoggle
EVGA Forum Moderator
Re: Introducing the all-new EVGA X Series Gaming Mice 2021/03/01 13:48:02 (permalink)
I am guessing we will see the X20 come out and get a Elite discount then when we see that end we will see the X15. I really don’t think the X15 has a mouse like it on the market so when it comes out it should be set apart from the rest of the industry.

HoWxCoRe23
  • Total Posts : 25
Re: Introducing the all-new EVGA X Series Gaming Mice 2021/03/01 17:44:30 (permalink)
So I reinstalled windows and unleash rgb software works. Thought Id share this great news
EVGATech_ErnieB
EVGA Tech Support
Re: Introducing the all-new EVGA X Series Gaming Mice 2021/03/02 16:35:30 (permalink)
MegCoolBlood

The mouse was announced but has not launched yet. More details will be available once we do release them and no ETA on that date just yet. Stay tuned for more info 
EVGATech_ErnieB
EVGA Tech Support
Re: Introducing the all-new EVGA X Series Gaming Mice 2021/03/02 16:37:53 (permalink)
HoWxCoRe23
So I reinstalled windows and unleash rgb software works. Thought Id share this great news

Glad to hear you got the software working for you. Please keep posting should you have issues so we can help and address them.

psychonautical
Re: Introducing the all-new EVGA X Series Gaming Mice 2021/03/03 12:42:13 (permalink)
EVGATech_ErnieB
MegCoolBlood

The mouse was announced but has not launched yet. More details will be available once we do release them and no ETA on that date just yet. Stay tuned for more info 

waiting is fine, i just really want to know that we get access to the same deal.  otherwise it just comes off as MMO fans are getting the shaft.  loving the z20, best keyboard i ever had.  i am eager to make it a matching set
EVGA_Lee
  • Total Posts : 4247
  • Ribbons : 14
Re: Introducing the all-new EVGA X Series Gaming Mice 2021/03/03 13:52:28 (permalink)
psychonautical
EVGATech_ErnieB
MegCoolBlood

waiting is fine, i just really want to know that we get access to the same deal.  otherwise it just comes off as MMO fans are getting the shaft.  loving the z20, best keyboard i ever had.  i am eager to make it a matching set

Unfortunately, I think Ernie's answer is the best answer you'll get for the moment.  I can tell you that there are no plans to surprisingly end the ELITE special pricing right before the launch of the X15, if that eases your mind.  That doesn't mean things can't happen that way due a combination of factors, but I've seen a lot of people suggest - inaccurately - how they think we're trying to roll out our different KB/Mouse products.  The reality is simpler:  we're just as eager to get the products here and sell them as soon as possible.  
psychonautical
Re: Introducing the all-new EVGA X Series Gaming Mice 2021/03/03 14:06:27 (permalink)
I understand you can't say anything more whole you don't really know the answer and I'm sure a lot of factors go into that uncertainty. However, with the 50% off for elite members having ended on the other products and with uncertainty that it will be reinstated, I jumped on a deal for a logitech g600 for 39.99 at my local best buy
EVGA_James
EVGA Product Manager
  • Total Posts : 1026
  • Ribbons : 3
Re: Introducing the all-new EVGA X Series Gaming Mice 2021/03/03 15:13:32 (permalink)
psychonautical
I understand you can't say anything more whole you don't really know the answer and I'm sure a lot of factors go into that uncertainty. However, with the 50% off for elite members having ended on the other products and with uncertainty that it will be reinstated, I jumped on a deal for a logitech g600 for 39.99 at my local best buy

While I don't have any use for a MMO mouse I do own the logitech G600 and I actually like the X15 more. They are very close in width but the x15 is slightly longer, the rear of the mouse is flatter and doesn't curve up like it does on the G600 which I had issues with it constantly pivoting and rocking upwards. I like the button placement on the x15 over the grid like number pad on the G600 making them easier to access. You can take this with a grain of salt but I do own several mice many of which are logitech, I have 2x G903 (both modded with different switches) is my daily driver. 

alpharius194
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 165
Re: Introducing the all-new EVGA X Series Gaming Mice 2021/03/07 13:39:25 (permalink)
EVGATech_LeeM
psychonautical
EVGATech_ErnieB
MegCoolBlood

Unfortunately, I think Ernie's answer is the best answer you'll get for the moment.  I can tell you that there are no plans to surprisingly end the ELITE special pricing right before the launch of the X15, if that eases your mind.  That doesn't mean things can't happen that way due a combination of factors, but I've seen a lot of people suggest - inaccurately - how they think we're trying to roll out our different KB/Mouse products.  The reality is simpler:  we're just as eager to get the products here and sell them as soon as possible.  

Do you all have any estimates on when the x20 will launch? I've really been enjoying my z20 keyboard and my current mouse could use retiring
EVGATech_ErnieB
EVGA Tech Support
Re: Introducing the all-new EVGA X Series Gaming Mice 2021/03/10 15:50:04 (permalink)
alpharius194
EVGATech_LeeM
psychonautical
EVGATech_ErnieB
MegCoolBlood

Do you all have any estimates on when the x20 will launch? I've really been enjoying my z20 keyboard and my current mouse could use retiring

From one 40k fan to another, (hopefully i got that name reference correct) the tech priests are applying the sacred oils and praying to the omnisiah in preparation. Stay tuned for the next vox cast with updates
hotdoghotline
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 129
Re: Introducing the all-new EVGA X Series Gaming Mice 2021/03/10 20:56:31 (permalink)
EVGA is very good at building high quality, maximalist hardware, but I don't think that carries over to mice well. In this case, IMO, 3 sensors is a gimmick as are many other premium mice features. So unfortunately these mice are not for me 

jtancsi1
  • Total Posts : 2
Re: Introducing the all-new EVGA X Series Gaming Mice 2021/03/11 05:23:10 (permalink)
Another G502 user here.  I see in this post a number of other G502 users could not wait to compare the X17 and or X20 to one of logitech's finest.  Any updates on  that front?

Bummed that I apparently missed out on the Elite member discount for the X17.  I would have jumped on that. I need a couple X17's to go with my two Z20's.
alpharius194
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 165
Re: Introducing the all-new EVGA X Series Gaming Mice 2021/03/11 20:14:45 (permalink)
EVGATech_ErnieB
alpharius194
EVGATech_LeeM
psychonautical
EVGATech_ErnieB
MegCoolBlood

From one 40k fan to another, (hopefully i got that name reference correct) the tech priests are applying the sacred oils and praying to the omnisiah in preparation. Stay tuned for the next vox cast with updates

Gyvanth
  • Total Posts : 8
Re: Introducing the all-new EVGA X Series Gaming Mice 2021/03/23 17:36:13 (permalink)
Anyone who moved from a G502 to one of these mice have a good comparison?
Niku-Sama
  • Total Posts : 23
Re: Introducing the all-new EVGA X Series Gaming Mice 2021/03/27 16:03:04 (permalink)
i hope the x15 is close to coming out.
my OG razer naga hex is starting to have a mind of its own...
Batboygotoj
  • Total Posts : 37
Re: Introducing the all-new EVGA X Series Gaming Mice 2021/04/01 10:18:50 (permalink)
Gyvanth
Anyone who moved from a G502 to one of these mice have a good comparison?

maybe check on youtube for reviews
Creamsteak
  • Total Posts : 1
Re: Introducing the all-new EVGA X Series Gaming Mice 2021/04/02 10:13:43 (permalink)
Also excited to order an X15. I've tried my hands with all the mmo style mice at this point. I have never had an EVGA mouse though.
Sh1tHawkz
  • Total Posts : 3
Re: Introducing the all-new EVGA X Series Gaming Mice 2021/04/09 10:18:52 (permalink)
Was looking at reviews of the Corsair Scimitar & Razer Naga Trinity, and saw quite a few comments mentioning the release of the Evga X15 soon. Highly interested in this mouse now. Will be keeping tabs. 
Caffeinated_Ninja
  • Total Posts : 2
Re: Introducing the all-new EVGA X Series Gaming Mice 2021/04/25 04:31:02 (permalink)
Hoggle
I just got my X17 and after having read the reviews I was expecting it to be a heavy mouse but really it feels nice and light. Also even at  the same DPI as my old mouse it seems easier to control. Overall I really like the RGB though the very front ones I don't notice at all unless I turn it to face me. About the only thing I would have changed is adding a little bit of texture to the front and back buttons to hopefully make it easier to notice them and to tell them apart. Then at the bottom where it goes to smooth plastic give that a texture or have it rubberized so the thumb doesn't slide down. Overall though it's a great mouse and I am really happy with it. After reading reviews I expected to find the mouse to be overly heavy but it's lighter then my old one and I am even considering adding weight but think I will just try to get used to it being lighter.

Hey! Thanks for commenting on the weight! I'm daily driving a Razer Viper 8K (71 grams compared to the X17's 106 grams, and I think the X20 is 123 grams), but I've been looking for other 8K options that're both light and have bigger/more ergonomic side buttons. I'm really into the feature set on the X17. I likely won't go with the X20 given the downgrade to 1K polling, but I was wondering if you or anyone else knows if it's possible to increase the polling rate of the X20 if connected by wire? That would tip the scale for me, since I'd love a fusion wired/wireless mouse, enabling wireless for browsing & games like Civ or MtgA, and then high-polling rate for CS:GO & other FPS games. I might make a separate post asking about polling rate since your original comment is mostly about weight. 
Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 3 of 6
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile