EVGA

Audio quality is important

Author
skelk
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2019/08/16 09:11:29 (permalink)
Many people thinks the better video quality, the fastest fps, the high response input device is really important for a superior overall experience.
What's about audio quality? And how the EVGA Nu Audio card plays with our ears and most importantly with our minds?
Audio quality is really rewarding, it's all about what our brain expect the sounds to be.
Many sound cards, expecially low quality onboard, sounds like the enjoyable part of the sound spectrum has been cutted off.
Our brain gets used at low quality audio and didn't expect something better. 
Why not enjoy and feel positivelly impressed by a lifelike audio experience?
That's what EVGA promised launching the new NU AUDIO sound card.
I own audioengine 2+ speakers and Beyerdynamic DT1770 PRO headphones and finally i can hear respectable sound quality on a superior level.
This is not a technical review, it's all based on my impressions and my feelings, and, as for now, i'm really happy with that upgrade. I owned previously a Xonar Essence STX, not a bad card at all, but this NU Audio Card is really a double step up.   

1 Reply Related Threads

rjohnson11
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 102313
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 84
    Re: Audio quality is important 2019/08/16 10:30:17 (permalink)
    Thanks for the positive feedback. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile