EVGA

Evga Nu Audio Card Just installed

Author
UglyMo
  • Total Posts : 3
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2019/02/05 11:33:09 (permalink)
I'm new to this posting to the Forums and telling people about my experiences with something like the Nu Audio Card.  This 100% from me, I bought the card wanting to make audio better.  I just installed it to my PC after some fiddling I noticed right audio had a Extra something like Power and clarity.  I'm using a Asus Hero 9, i7-7700k, Windows 10, Evga 1080ti hybrid with the Nu Adudio Card.  It is early but I'm really liking what my ears are hearing.  There are so many more settings than Asus gave me on my Motherboard Audio.  I'm going to have to learn how to play with the settings but I'm really looking forward to it.  My installation had a couple hiccups along the way. One, I had to move my Nu Audio card to a PC express that it could be recognized. Two, I tried using a Sata extension cable for a cleaner look but Tech Support said it doesn't deliver enough power so I plugged the spare Sata power into the card and Voila  Three, make sure you don't plug in the cables like speaker till after you install the drivers.  Then download one of the free High Audio music files from the Evga Nu Audio card page and it will become clear how much better it sounds.  Evga and Audio Note did such a great job I'm going to have to upgrade my Headset   The Evga support was really great and I really Thank them for helping with my install. I'm much more smarter for it.  I truly hope more and more people get to experience this Audio Card and I want to applaud both Evga and Audio Note for making the decision to make this card and for their hard working putting this Audio card together.
post edited by UglyMo - 2019/02/05 11:48:48

3 Replies Related Threads

bcavnaugh
    The Crunchinator
    • Total Posts : 38977
    • Ribbons : 282
    Re: Evga Nu Audio Card Just installed 2019/02/05 14:39:11 (permalink)
    Welcome to the Forum
    How is the RGB Working on the Nu Audio Card?

Associate Code: 9E88QK5L7811G3H

UglyMo
    Re: Evga Nu Audio Card Just installed 2019/02/09 22:27:18 (permalink)
    It is going really well.  There are some clearence and Pci-e install issues but the Nu Audio card is really great.  It made me realize that i need a much better Headset.. lol I had to order one from Amazon lol Now i'm looking at upgrading all my Audio.. But i'm very happy with the purchase 
    UglyMo
    Re: Evga Nu Audio Card Just installed 2019/02/09 22:29:17 (permalink)
    I'm sorry everyone for the lack of Audio details that you would like me to write about but i'm new to the Audio game but i'm happy to learn and take any information everyone can give me. 

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile