EVGA

Evga pcie cable

Author
Nlohrmeyer
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2024/08/13 15:38:47 (permalink)
I bought a computer pre-owned and now moving all the components into a new case. However, I noticed when I tried connecting my new cpu cooler to my psu to power it I don't have a pcie cable to plug into. My psu is a evga supernova 1000 g+. I really want to get the computer going so any help would be appreciated.

2 Replies Related Threads

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 30693
    • Ribbons : 123
    Re: Evga pcie cable 2024/08/13 16:12:11 (permalink)

Nlohrmeyer
    I bought a computer pre-owned and now moving all the components into a new case. However, I noticed when I tried connecting my new cpu cooler to my psu to power it I don't have a pcie cable to plug into. My psu is a evga supernova 1000 g+. I really want to get the computer going so any help would be appreciated.

Welcome to the EVGA Forums

I'm not quite following what your requesting, as PCIe cables generally connect to GPU power ports (on graphics card) & sometimes PCIe extra power on the MB

I suggest that you use the "EDIT button" on your original post & Please give more details:  CPU cooler your trying to use, MB, GPU ... it Helps others help you!

Contact EVGA Support at Support@EVGA.com

Make sure you register the PSU Product Registration

Depending on what part of the World you are in & the Serial number of the device Warranty terms vary EVGA Warranty

EVGA might be able to help you find/ get the cable you need

https://www.evga.com/products/Specs/PSU.aspx?pn=b6936d62-36d2-437b-bfbb-3eef7aeccf91

EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G+, 80 Plus Gold 1000W, Fully Modular, FDB Fan, 10 Year Warranty, Includes Power ON Self Tester, Power Supply 120-GP-1000-X1

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

Older RIG projects RTX Project  Nibbler

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 30693
    • Ribbons : 123
    Re: Evga pcie cable 2024/08/15 07:37:40 (permalink)
    post an update once you find cables

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

Older RIG projects RTX Project  Nibbler

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile