EK Water Blocks Announces EK-Quantum Vector FTW3 Water Block

Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102262
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2019/11/21 22:42:41 (permalink)
https://www.techpowerup.com/261390/ek-water-blocks-announces-ek-quantum-vector-ftw3-water-block

EK, the premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is introducing its new D-RGB versions of high-performance water blocks specially designed for EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 and 2080 Ti FTW3 series graphics cards, based on the Turing graphics processor. The new EK-Quantum Vector water blocks bring addressable D-RGB LED functionality for even greater customization of your lighting solution.

The EK-Quantum Vector FTW3 RTX D-RGB series high-performance water blocks are specially designed for EVGA FTW3 versions of NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 and 2080 Ti graphics cards. The water blocks use the signature EK single slot slim look, and they cover the entire PCB length. This sophisticated cooling solution will transform your powerful EVGA graphics card into a minimalistic, elegant piece of hardware with accented D-RGB (addressable) LED lighting. The block also features a unique aesthetic cover over the block Terminal which is designed to showcase the graphics card model via addressable LEDs, visible from the side.

Great to see EK producting water blocks for the EVGA cards

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

1 Reply Related Threads

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 30983
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: EK Water Blocks Announces EK-Quantum Vector FTW3 Water Block 2019/11/22 08:57:46 (permalink)
    I have to wonder if more than addressable RGB is the "whats new"

The design seems the same as my previously purchased EK blocks

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile