Helpful ReplyCurrent Game Bundles [Updated w/ Destiny 2 and Rocket League]

Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 9 of 18
Author
the_Scarlet_one
formerly Scarlet-tech
  • Total Posts : 24581
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 79
Re: Pick Your Path Bundle 2016/03/09 20:18:35 (permalink)
CBRN14
Australian here.
I purchased a GTX 970 on the 1st of March from PC Case Gear, and the box didn't have a code inside it. I contacted the supplier and they just directed me to the code request page ()
I registered my card and provided the invoice but am being told "YOU HAVE NO QUALIFIED REGISTERED PRODUCTS".
Am I unable to request a code due to it not being purchased from EVGA or a code not being supplied by PC Case Gear?

This question has surely been asked several times, and someone did earlier in this thread but didn't get a succinct response.

The correct response is, EVGA does not provide the Division code when cards are purchased from a different retailer. The code comes from Authorized Retailers that are part of the Nvidia promotion.

If PC Case Gear was part of the promotion, they would provide the code.

You can try to contact Nvidia, but they may direct you back to PC Case Gear, as the place of purchase is the only place that can provide the code.

http://www.geforce.com/ga...s-the-division/bundles each pc case gear is on the authorized list from what I see. PCCG is on the bottom right, so they are the ones that would provide the code. They shouldnt be directing you anywhere else, and I bet they know that.

Check your receipts and your junk email. Once you get the code from them, go to https://redeem.geforce.com/?campaignID=THEDIVISION and redeem it. Again, PCCG is an authorized retailer and they are required to provide the code.
post edited by Scarlet-Tech - 2016/03/09 20:25:01
CBRN14
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: Pick Your Path Bundle 2016/03/09 21:36:46 (permalink)
Thank you very much for the speedy response.
I contacted them again explaining that they are supposed to be the suppliers of the code for the promotion, so hopefully I'll receive a straight answer.

Toxia
Re: Pick Your Path Bundle 2016/03/18 15:07:23 (permalink)
CBRN14
I contacted them again explaining that they are supposed to be the suppliers of the code for the promotion, so hopefully I'll receive a straight answer.

Did you have any luck with this?

I'm in the exact same boat, Australian, PC Case Gear, uploaded invoice and registered product as per the _Australian_ evga promotion article (), which I notice is different from the generic one and has a different process for code redemption. Apparently I should receive a code on this article itself but still haven't after a couple of days. At one point after uploading the invoice for the registered card the form did change to ask my date of birth in the 'qualifying products' section but then returned back to 'no registered products' after I put in my DOB.

My friend got a Gigabyte 970 on the same day from PCCG and went through the same process but with Gigabyte's redemption thingy, uploaded invoice, etc and got his key almost instantly which tells me PCCG wasn't supposed to provide the code themselves.

EDIT: Wouldn't let me put links but the Australian promotion is on the 'au dot evga dot com' website as opposed to 'evga dot com'.

post edited by Toxia - 2016/03/18 15:09:13
the_Scarlet_one
formerly Scarlet-tech
Re: Pick Your Path Bundle 2016/03/18 15:13:28 (permalink)
Toxia
CBRN14

I'm in the exact same boat, Australian, PC Case Gear, uploaded invoice and registered product as per the _Australian_ evga promotion article (), which I notice is different from the generic one and has a different process for code redemption. Apparently I should receive a code on this article itself but still haven't after a couple of days. At one point after uploading the invoice for the registered card the form did change to ask my date of birth in the 'qualifying products' section but then returned back to 'no registered products' after I put in my DOB.

My friend got a Gigabyte 970 on the same day from PCCG and went through the same process but with Gigabyte's redemption thingy, uploaded invoice, etc and got his key almost instantly which tells me PCCG wasn't supposed to provide the code themselves.

EDIT: Wouldn't let me put links but the Australian promotion is on the 'au dot evga dot com' website as opposed to 'evga dot com'.

Again, there was confusion the EVGA finally provided clarification on. Australia and NZ get the code from EVGA. you need to contact the Taiwan support team to be able to get it unlocked, but I am not sure why that is.

Most other places in the world have to get their code from the retailer, which causes confusion.
Toxia
Re: Pick Your Path Bundle 2016/03/18 15:27:24 (permalink)
Scarlet-Tech
Toxia
CBRN14

Again, there was confusion the EVGA finally provided clarification on. Australia and NZ get the code from EVGA. you need to contact the Taiwan support team to be able to get it unlocked, but I am not sure why that is.

Most other places in the world have to get their code from the retailer, which causes confusion.

Thanks, I've sent in a ticket to the support for the au website just to confirm I have done the promotion instructions correctly and will at least receive my code at some point.

Nothing I've done so far has told me I'm going to get my code and the promotion ends very soon so I was just a bit worried. :)
the_Scarlet_one
formerly Scarlet-tech
Re: Pick Your Path Bundle 2016/03/18 15:29:33 (permalink)
Toxia
Thanks, I've sent in a ticket to the support for the au website just to confirm I have done the promotion instructions correctly and will at least receive my code at some point.

Nothing I've done so far has told me I'm going to get my code and the promotion ends very soon so I was just a bit worried. :)

They'll take care of you. It's very Confusing that two regions in the world don't do things the same way as everyone else, lol.
jabr0ni
  • Total Posts : 18
Re: Pick Your Path Bundle 2016/03/19 21:44:57 (permalink)
so i registered and uploaded the invoice 

got the collect your code option now but says 1-3 business days and the promotion expires on the 21st so im hoping its a quick response :\
EVGA_RobB
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 2891
  • Ribbons : 5
Re: Pick Your Path Bundle 2016/03/21 09:59:21 (permalink)
Hi Toxia and jabr0ni,

I am showing that both of your codes where approved.  Please feel free to email me directly at rbaca@evga.com should you have any further issues.

Thank You,
Rob

KaptCrunch
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 126
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: Pick Your Path Bundle 2016/03/24 17:42:15 (permalink)
that's with the double talk of promo's  every time I buy your product I get screwed out of free game
store fails to give promo#  and your site is empty is link(s) for code, only thing working is rebate woohoo $10 on $900 card

product ok its your false promises i'm done for this donkey isn't  chasing your carrot anymore
post edited by KaptCrunch - 2016/03/24 17:44:41
the_Scarlet_one
formerly Scarlet-tech
Re: Pick Your Path Bundle 2016/03/24 18:27:26 (permalink)
KaptCrunch
that's with the double talk of promo's  every time I buy your product I get screwed out of free game
store fails to give promo#  and your site is empty is link(s) for code, only thing working is rebate woohoo $10 on $900 card

product ok its your false promises i'm done for this donkey isn't  chasing your carrot anymore

Where are you located and who was the seller?
EVGA_RobB
EVGA Forum Moderator
Re: Pick Your Path Bundle 2016/03/24 18:30:22 (permalink)
Hi KaptCrunch,

I have sent you an email regarding your issue.  Please provide further detials in your reply.

Thank You,
Rob

KaptCrunch
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 126
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: Pick Your Path Bundle 2016/03/27 11:08:14 (permalink)
resolved thanks to RobB 

the store sales people are keeping is issue with Canada Computers not one location either 
seems $60 is nothing to their job these days
the_Scarlet_one
formerly Scarlet-tech
Re: Pick Your Path Bundle 2016/03/27 11:15:10 (permalink)
KaptCrunch
resolved thanks to RobB 

the store sales people are keeping is issue with Canada Computers not one location either 
seems $60 is nothing to their job these days

Very glad to hear it was worked out for you.
RickJamesBish
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 580
  • Ribbons : 3
Re: Pick Your Path Bundle 2016/04/04 09:48:47 (permalink)
I am at a loss. I got the 980ti Classified. Received a code from B&H for "The Division" . Entered that code on the Nvidia site for getting the game. It accepted the code but I have not received a key for the game.  Tried entering it again and it said this code has already been validated or used.. something of that nature.   Where do I get my game ?
the_Scarlet_one
formerly Scarlet-tech
Re: Pick Your Path Bundle 2016/04/04 09:54:46 (permalink)
rz22g
I am at a loss. I got the 980ti Classified. Received a code from B&H for "The Division" . Entered that code on the Nvidia site for getting the game. It accepted the code but I have not received a key for the game.  Tried entering it again and it said this code has already been validated or used.. something of that nature.   Where do I get my game ?

Your game is on uplay. It makes you link Uplay when you redeem the code, so log into uplay and verify it.
RickJamesBish
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 580
  • Ribbons : 3
Re: Pick Your Path Bundle 2016/04/04 10:11:11 (permalink)
Ok I see. I did log into my Uplay in browser and was expecting something to show up there but apparently it will only show up in the Uplay App on computer.  Thanks
Kartia1
Re: Pick Your Path Bundle 2016/04/05 21:44:16 (permalink)
So i bought a GTX 960 off of Amazon and filled out the form for the free game and even uploaded the invoice, But i have yet to receive the code for any game.
So was just wondering if i missed something on the forms?
Thanks.
the_Scarlet_one
formerly Scarlet-tech
Re: Pick Your Path Bundle 2016/04/05 22:11:13 (permalink)
Kartia1
So i bought a GTX 960 off of Amazon and filled out the form for the free game and even uploaded the invoice, But i have yet to receive the code for any game.
Thanks.

For Bombshell, go to the Bombshell page, scroll down near the bottom, and click the "redeem code" next to your qualifying product.

For Tomb Raider, the code comes from Amazon, and then you got to Redeem.Nvidia.Com to redeem your code.

For the division: users get Tom Clancy's The Division FREE when you buy a GeForce GTX 970, 980, or 980 Ti graphics card, or a GeForce 970M or 980M-powered notebook. So this card doesn't qualify for this code.
HaliteKiwi
  • Total Posts : 1
Re: Pick Your Path Bundle 2016/04/05 23:52:48 (permalink)
Heyo,
Just saw this pop up from mighty ape , and i literally bought a 4gb gtx 960 less than 2 weeks ago, is there any way i would be able to qualify still? as its saying i have no qualified products ):  (for the Rise of the tomb raider one, would be stoked)
Cheers!

post edited by HaliteKiwi - 2016/04/05 23:55:29
Kartia1
Re: Pick Your Path Bundle 2016/04/06 07:56:44 (permalink)
Scarlet-Tech
Kartia1
Thanks.

For Bombshell, go to the , scroll down near the bottom, and click the "redeem code" next to your qualifying product.

For Tomb Raider, the code comes from Amazon, and then you got to Redeem.Nvidia.Com to redeem your code.

For the division: users get Tom Clancy's The Division FREE when you buy a GeForce GTX 970, 980, or 980 Ti graphics card, or a GeForce 970M or 980M-powered notebook. So this card doesn't qualify for this code.

When i go to the Bombshell page i get the message "YOU HAVE NO QUALIFIED REGISTERED PRODUCTS" is why i was wondering if something was wrong, I have doubled checked if i registered my card and uploaded the invoice and it's all there under my "registered products" page.
the_Scarlet_one
formerly Scarlet-tech
Re: Pick Your Path Bundle 2016/04/06 08:23:35 (permalink)
Kartia1
When i go to the Bombshell page i get the message "YOU HAVE NO QUALIFIED REGISTERED PRODUCTS" is why i was wondering if something was wrong, I have doubled checked if i registered my card and uploaded the invoice and it's all there under my "registered products" page.

Call support at 1888 384 EVGA and see if they can unlock it for you. It doesn't look like the promo has ended just yet.

It may take them time to verify the receipt is all. Aside from that, I am really not sure.

HaliteKiwi
Heyo,
Just saw this pop up from mighty ape , and i literally bought a 4gb gtx 960 less than 2 weeks ago, is there any way i would be able to qualify still? as its saying i have no qualified products ):  (for the Rise of the tomb raider one, would be stoked)
Cheers!

Rise of the Tomb Raider started on April 5th, so you are well outside of the promotion window unfortunately.
STINKYFINGER
  • Total Posts : 5
Re: Pick Your Path Bundle 2016/04/14 17:01:59 (permalink)
Hello,

Im looking at au.evga.com/articles/00993/Rise-of-the-Tomb-Raider/ and i cant seem to find where it says the retailers that are participating in this. Please help

Thanks
EVGA_RobB
EVGA Forum Moderator
Re: Pick Your Path Bundle 2016/04/14 17:10:05 (permalink)
STINKYFINGER
Hello,

Im looking at au.evga.com/articles/00993/Rise-of-the-Tomb-Raider/ and i cant seem to find where it says the retailers that are participating in this. Please help

Thanks

Hi,

For AU, the rules are a bit different.  You just need to purchase it from a store (not second hand) and provide a copy of your receipt/invoice.  That should be all that is required and after requesting, you should receive approval for your code in 1 to 3 business days.  Please feel free to contact me directly with any other questions or concerns at rbaca@evga.com.

Thank You,
Rob

STINKYFINGER
Re: Pick Your Path Bundle 2016/04/14 17:14:17 (permalink)
EVGA_RobB
STINKYFINGER
Hello,

Thanks

Hi,

For AU, the rules are a bit different.  You just need to purchase it from a store (not second hand) and provide a copy of your receipt/invoice.  That should be all that is required and after requesting, you should receive approval for your code in 1 to 3 business days.  Please feel free to contact me directly with any other questions or concerns at .

Thank You,
Rob

Awsome! such prompt service. Ty
KMoore4318
Pistoj Doulos Unum Pluribus
  • Total Posts : 17850
  • Ribbons : 238
Re: Pick Your Path Bundle 2016/04/17 00:58:59 (permalink)
I Bought two 980 TI FTW's: and did get the codes..... They are on the EVGA page....http://www.evga.com/articles/00983/the-division/
I went to the Link and tried to download it Nvidia said it did: But it didn't. so I tried with the Other code, and it says I already did the Offer.  How do I find My Game: I would settle for one. who do I contact, I assume it is Geforce.  I have been to youplay and the only one I have is from a Old EVGA card assassins creed. I would be willing to pay the shipping if I could get a copy I did NOT have to download.

Disregard solved...... If you have a uplay account from before when EVGA was giveingaway Assassigns Creed with a 600 series card: and you download division, with your 900 series cqrd: you Must reload uplay for the PC: and Not just use your pre existing account. 
post edited by KMoore4318 - 2016/04/17 03:07:17

Just clink Link to Register >  My Affiliate Code:VTJPDC4OMB 
1)965 V-8  E761(77)
2)980X AX1200 E760(77) 980 ti
3) E770 (77)2(590) SLI AX1200 
4) X299 FTW K, 9980XE 2 2080 supers on AX1200
STINKYFINGER
Re: Pick Your Path Bundle 2016/04/22 00:55:43 (permalink)
Hi,
I registered my video card and uploaded a reciept..... Im at au.evga.com/articles/00993/Rise-of-the-Tomb-Raider/#collect but it says i dont have a product to request a code... I bought a 
02G-P4-2966-KR from Umart Online. Help pls Thanks
STINKYFINGER
Re: Pick Your Path Bundle 2016/04/22 18:53:58 (permalink)
Thanks Rob,

It finally took my serial number. Now just waiting for it to be authorized. 
Again, Thanks.
STINKYFINGER
Re: Pick Your Path Bundle 2016/04/22 23:25:30 (permalink)
Must... Play... Tomb Raider... Just... A... Little... Longer.... For.... The.... Key..... I think imma hyperventalate....
mbrewski
  • Total Posts : 1
Re: Pick Your Path Bundle 2016/05/05 15:47:08 (permalink)
How do I request the code for Bombshell? I just registered a GTX 980 but see no place to request the code as instructed on the page.
EVGA_RobB
EVGA Forum Moderator
Re: Pick Your Path Bundle 2016/05/05 15:55:13 (permalink)
Hi,

I see you requested your code.  I went ahead and approved it already.  You should be good to go.

Thanks,
Rob

Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 9 of 18
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile