Helpful Reply2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread

Page: << < ..7677787980 > Showing page 76 of 80
Author
ty_ger07
Insert Custom Title Here
  • Total Posts : 21174
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 270
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/29 08:41:09 (permalink)
tm95ern
EVGA should send all cards to europe ASAP to let partners fulfill their preorders BEFORE sell on ebay in US.
This way they loosing customers from europe in fast pace.

They should?  They lose profit sending the cards to Europe.  If the sales are strong in America, I don't know if they really care about losing customers in Europe.  Europe has always been lower priority to EVGA.  It's business.  Feel free to purchase from a different company.

ASRock Z77 • Intel Core i7 3770K • EVGA GTX 1080 • Samsung 850 Pro • Seasonic PRIME 600W Titanium
My EVGA Score: 1546 • Zero Associates Points • I don't shill

Sib3riX
  • Total Posts : 24
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/29 08:44:03 (permalink)
Leeti223
Sib3riX
Leeti223
Leeti223
tm95ern
Leeti223
stefann
Visibilis
How big is the chance to get more stock of 2080 ti FTW3 for Europe at this week? Really like this card. Trying to catch the chance around a month. Please let's divide some part of attention to Europe customers also

caseking ( one of evga partners in europe )have info on their online store for the FTW3 2080ti that is gonna be in stock 29.11.2018 , i really hope same is gonna be with EVGA EU warehouse or ill have to dish out 110€ to get one from caseking...

I‘ll keep you updated.. Orderd Mine from there.. But when i Follow the Posts of Jacob there was still no word for caseking...

We will See tomorrow what happens..

But i think they just gonna move the date to xx.12.2018 ...

If you try to Order one, there is now just the „orderd“ Symbol without any date..

"On order" is the XC Ultra, FTW3 is of right now still tomorrow. Hope to get a positive e-mail tomorrow about shipment of the card. I pay the premium to get the card rather than playing the "wait for twitter/email and hammer F5 in time game" and find the card to be sold out within 5 min on the eu-store.

:-D and now F5-ing on Caseking.de and checking Emails all the time :-D

Caseking just changed Date to „unknown“ ..

Realy nice tho

FFS and i have active preorder on caseking im so mad now. Can EVGA give any info when will they send cards to CASEKING.DE?

I realy think about cancelling the Order and keep my 1080Ti....

When you‘ve ordere your Card ? I was at queue-number 20..

Ordered 02.11.2018 but i dont know my queue number. Caseking.de is not answering phone calls. GG EVGA

tm95ern
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 307
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/29 08:58:21 (permalink)
ty_ger07
tm95ern
EVGA should send all cards to europe ASAP to let partners fulfill their preorders BEFORE sell on ebay in US.

They should?  They lose profit sending the cards to Europe.  If the sales are strong in America, I don't know if they really care about losing customers in Europe.  Europe has always been lower priority to EVGA.  It's business.  Feel free to purchase from a different company.

It is not about profit, it is about to honor their orders first like any good company does. I fully understand why parthers in EU stop taking orders for EVGA items and take them of the pricelist when they dont fulfill their orders and they cant have massive amount of (pre)orders and nothing to fullfill them with. Profit can be done by have the same overprice in US as we have in EU. IF i could i would go ASUS but they did stupid changes to the STRIX cards.
Leeti223
  • Total Posts : 17
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/29 08:58:48 (permalink)
Sib3riX
Leeti223
Sib3riX
Leeti223
Leeti223
tm95ern
Leeti223
stefann
Visibilis
How big is the chance to get more stock of 2080 ti FTW3 for Europe at this week? Really like this card. Trying to catch the chance around a month. Please let's divide some part of attention to Europe customers also

caseking ( one of evga partners in europe )have info on their online store for the FTW3 2080ti that is gonna be in stock 29.11.2018 , i really hope same is gonna be with EVGA EU warehouse or ill have to dish out 110€ to get one from caseking...

I‘ll keep you updated.. Orderd Mine from there.. But when i Follow the Posts of Jacob there was still no word for caseking...

If you try to Order one, there is now just the „orderd“ Symbol without any date..

"On order" is the XC Ultra, FTW3 is of right now still tomorrow. Hope to get a positive e-mail tomorrow about shipment of the card. I pay the premium to get the card rather than playing the "wait for twitter/email and hammer F5 in time game" and find the card to be sold out within 5 min on the eu-store.

Realy nice tho

FFS and i have active preorder on caseking im so mad now. Can EVGA give any info when will they send cards to CASEKING.DE?

Ordered 02.11.2018 but i dont know my queue number. Caseking.de is not answering phone calls. GG EVGA

I‘ve changed my Order from the Strix OC to the FTW3 on 14.11

So you should be one of the First orders i think...
ty_ger07
Insert Custom Title Here
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/29 09:07:56 (permalink)
tm95ern
ty_ger07
tm95ern

It is not about profit, it is about to honor their orders first like any good company does. I fully understand why parthers in EU stop taking orders for EVGA items and take them of the pricelist when they dont fulfill their orders and they cant have massive amount of (pre)orders and nothing to fullfill them with. Profit can be done by have the same overprice in US as we have in EU. IF i could i would go ASUS but they did stupid changes to the STRIX cards.

Hmm.  Interesting.  Do you have any proof that EVGA made an agreement with the retailer to have a certain number of cards delivered by a certain date, in the first place?  Perhaps it is the retailer you purchase from who has an issue of honor.  Perhaps the retailer should honor the customer by not making their stock status misleading and should stop taking orders from customers until they procure the necessary stock.
post edited by ty_ger07 - 2018/11/29 09:13:47

ASRock Z77 • Intel Core i7 3770K • EVGA GTX 1080 • Samsung 850 Pro • Seasonic PRIME 600W Titanium

Sib3riX
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/29 09:10:27 (permalink)
Leeti223
Sib3riX
Leeti223
Sib3riX
Leeti223
Leeti223
tm95ern
Leeti223
stefann
Visibilis

Realy nice tho

Well i hope EVGA Jacob or someone from EVGA can tell us when will they send cards to caseking.de 
I just found this tweet from EVGA Jacob https://twitter.com/EVGA_JacobF/status/1058066288604397568 so i think we can get approx date for our cards.

stefann
  • Total Posts : 84
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/29 09:21:31 (permalink)
Sib3riX
Leeti223
Sib3riX
Leeti223
Sib3riX
Leeti223
Leeti223
tm95ern
Leeti223
stefann
Visibilis

Realy nice tho

Well i hope EVGA Jacob or someone from EVGA can tell us when will they send cards to caseking.de 
I just found this tweet from EVGA Jacob https://twitter.com/EVGA_JacobF/status/1058066288604397568 so i think we can get approx date for our cards.

that tweet isnt working my friend, in any case its lame af from evga not provide any info while we stand here with $$$ or €€€ in our hands ready to pay the asked price!
We got 0 info from european part of evga , like they dont exist or they simply don't give a flying F about making money for the company.

1080Ti stocks are depleted month or 2 ago, cant find a single brand new 1080Ti and some genius said "be free to go buy from other company" LOL

ASUS Sabertooth X79
Intel i7 4930k @ 4,3 Ghz - Noctua NH-D14
Crucial Ballistix 16 GB 1866 Mhz
EVGA GTX 980 TI Hybrid  > EVGA 2080Ti FTW3 soon :tm:
Samsung 850 PRO 256 GB
Samsung 950 PRO 512 GB
WD Black 1 TB
WD Caviar Blue 640 GB
EVGA Supernova p2 1200W
Sib3riX
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/29 09:28:48 (permalink)
stefann
Sib3riX
Leeti223
Sib3riX
Leeti223
Sib3riX
Leeti223
Leeti223
tm95ern
Leeti223
stefann
Visibilis

Realy nice tho

that tweet isnt working my friend, in any case its lame af from evga not provide any info while we stand here with $$$ or €€€ in our hands ready to pay the asked price!
We got 0 info from european part of evga , like they dont exist or they simply don't give a flying F about making money for the company.

1080Ti stocks are depleted month or 2 ago, cant find a single brand new 1080Ti and some genius said "be free to go buy from other company" LOL

Ma nabijem ih na kurac ako je tako. Cekam tu karticu koda je besplatno dobivam. Sere mi se iskreno dode mi da otkazem i uzmem MSI ili ASUS strix preko nasih
post edited by Sib3riX - 2018/11/29 09:33:23

tm95ern
iCX Member
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/29 09:42:53 (permalink)
ty_ger07

Hmm.  Interesting.  Do you have any proof that EVGA made an agreement with the retailer to have a certain number of cards delivered by a certain date, in the first place?  Perhaps it is the retailer you purchase from who has an issue of honor.  Perhaps the retailer should honor the customer by not making their stock status misleading and should stop taking orders from customers until they procure the necessary stock.

You cant blame retailer for distributors not deliver something the source fail to fulfill when they say they can deliver at this or that date and this or that volume. It is always in the end the brand or source that is the culprit by promis to mutch and retailer just go by the info they have.
stefann
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/29 09:52:35 (permalink)
tm95ern
ty_ger07

You cant blame retailer for distributors not deliver something the source fail to fulfill when they say they can deliver at this or that date and this or that volume. It is always in the end the brand or source that is the culprit by promis to mutch and retailer just go by the info they have.

why do you need any proof at all when the results are literally in front of your face ?!

They make small batches and use the "production problems"  to keep the prices at current, of course its out of stock most of the time , previous gen is sold out and you can mostly get second hand which is 50-50 gamble.
Retailers jack up the prices some more and they just sit put till the goods come in, so rethink who gets milked here?
Factories that once could spit out so much 1080ti that was overstock now all of a sudden have problems of making a reasonable amount of new gen gpu's ? I can buy the story for 1 factory but more that is a bit too much.

ASUS Sabertooth X79
Samsung 850 PRO 256 GB
Samsung 950 PRO 512 GB
WD Black 1 TB
WD Caviar Blue 640 GB
EVGA Supernova p2 1200W
Zephaniah Ching
  • Total Posts : 36
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/29 10:22:39 (permalink)
drek20
Zephaniah Ching
drek20
Zephaniah Ching
drek20
Woohoo got a tracking number :)

From ebay or evga us ?

Evga us

Opps , my ebay order not yet shipped

Techically mine hasn’t shipped, its waiting for ups to pickup so I assume in the morning. Yours probably will too :)

EDIT** And its picked up, estimated delivery 11/30/2018. Not too bad coming to Canada. Ordered a Evga CLC 280 to match :)

:) my EBAY order has preparing shipment

Intel i9-7940x @ 4.6g with NZXT X72 / ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme X299  / EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 ULTRA *2 SLI / G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 8GBx8 @ 3200Mhz CL15 / Samsung 970 PRO 1TB NVMe M.2 SSD  & Samsung 970 EVO 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD with EKWB M.2 NVMe Heatsink / Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD *2 / Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD / WD Gold 4TB HDD / HGST Ultrastar He12 12TB HDD / Creative Sound Blaster X7 Limited Edition USB DAC / EVGA SuperNOVA 1600 T2 80+ TITANIUM / Corsair ML140 Pro LED *4 / Corsair ML120 Pro LED *3 / Phanteks Evolv X Tempered Glass Case/ ASUS PG27UQ 27" 4K 144hz G-Sync HDR / Samsung CHG70 27" 2k 144hz HDR QLED / Humanscale M8 *2 / Logitech G903 / Logitech G Powerplay / Sennheiser GSP 600 Headset / Razer Huntsman Elite / Razer Seiren X / Bose SoundTouch 300 Soundbar / Bose Virtually Invisible 300 Wireless Surround / Ergohuman Plus Elite Chair
stefann
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/29 10:35:19 (permalink)
Zephaniah Ching
drek20
Zephaniah Ching
drek20
Zephaniah Ching
drek20

From ebay or evga us ?

Evga us

Techically mine hasn’t shipped, its waiting for ups to pickup so I assume in the morning. Yours probably will too :)

EDIT** And its picked up, estimated delivery 11/30/2018. Not too bad coming to Canada. Ordered a Evga CLC 280 to match :)

did you know if you post same screenshot in just 3 threads you get the item faster ? :thinking:

ASUS Sabertooth X79
Samsung 850 PRO 256 GB
Samsung 950 PRO 512 GB
WD Black 1 TB
WD Caviar Blue 640 GB
EVGA Supernova p2 1200W
Zephaniah Ching
  • Total Posts : 36
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/29 10:49:36 (permalink)
stefann
Zephaniah Ching
drek20
Zephaniah Ching
drek20
Zephaniah Ching
drek20

From ebay or evga us ?

Evga us

did you know if you post same screenshot in just 3 threads you get the item faster ? :thinking:

i just reply to drek20, and whats your problem?

Intel i9-7940x @ 4.6g with NZXT X72 / ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme X299  / EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 ULTRA *2 SLI / G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 8GBx8 @ 3200Mhz CL15 / Samsung 970 PRO 1TB NVMe M.2 SSD  & Samsung 970 EVO 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD with EKWB M.2 NVMe Heatsink / Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD *2 / Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD / WD Gold 4TB HDD / HGST Ultrastar He12 12TB HDD / Creative Sound Blaster X7 Limited Edition USB DAC / EVGA SuperNOVA 1600 T2 80+ TITANIUM / Corsair ML140 Pro LED *4 / Corsair ML120 Pro LED *3 / Phanteks Evolv X Tempered Glass Case/ ASUS PG27UQ 27" 4K 144hz G-Sync HDR / Samsung CHG70 27" 2k 144hz HDR QLED / Humanscale M8 *2 / Logitech G903 / Logitech G Powerplay / Sennheiser GSP 600 Headset / Razer Huntsman Elite / Razer Seiren X / Bose SoundTouch 300 Soundbar / Bose Virtually Invisible 300 Wireless Surround / Ergohuman Plus Elite Chair
TahoeDust
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 330
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/29 11:30:27 (permalink)
So....about those ti FTW3 waterblocks?
ty_ger07
Insert Custom Title Here
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/29 12:12:05 (permalink)
stefann
tm95ern
ty_ger07

why do you need any proof at all when the results are literally in front of your face ?!

He is claiming that EVGA is not holding up their end of the bargain regarding stocking caseking.de.  I asked whether he has proof that EVGA said that they would give caseking.de X number of GPUs by Y date.

Nothing more, nothing less.  The rest of your rant is not applicable.
tm95ern
ty_ger07

Again, do you have proof that EVGA told caseking.de that they would deliver X number of GPUs to caseking.de by Y date?  It seems to me that caseking.de took your money and promises that they will get you a GPU when they can.  They even apparently gave you guys an estimated delivery date.  But, do you have proof that caseking.de made a deal with EVGA and based their estimated delivery date off of their agreement with EVGA?

I see no proof.

If not already earmarked for someone else, EVGA can distribute and sell as they see fit.  If they don't have any contracted outstanding quantities or delivery dates with any retailer, they can give or not give to retailers as they see fit.  EVGA makes less money if they go through a retailer.  With some cards reported to only make EVGA around $30 profit per sale, EVGA has to operate in a way which makes sense.  Caseking.de would be a very low priority due to such a small margin to start with, plus shipping expenses and customs expenses eating into the profit margin that the retailer demands.

It seems to me that you should be complaining to caseking.de for the inability to obtain video cards within a reasonable time.  It is caseking.de who needs to leverage whatever buying power they have to ensure that they receive stock.  If they cannot receive stock, it's their fault, not EVGA's.  Caseking.de shouldn't make sales based on products they are not able to obtain within a reasonable time period.  It is not EVGA's job to ensure that all retailers succeed.  100 retailers do not have any right to an even 1/100 of the inventory.
post edited by ty_ger07 - 2018/11/29 12:20:26

Leeti223
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/29 13:05:10 (permalink)
I think nobody can say anything about what EVGA doing with those retailers.. Maybe caseking got that delivery Date Maybe Not..

However, i dont care, caseking sayd that the delivery Date is the 29.11.2018 and nothing happened and changed the Date to unknown without any E-Mail Information.
I‘m Done.. cancelled my Order from there ..

Possibly i catch one at evga eu, that i can be sure if i buy one, that i really get one.

If not, its ok too..
bsoder
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 103
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/29 13:07:15 (permalink)
I would really prefer to just have a queue system.  Put your name on the list, and when they have one for you they ship it out. I really dislike F5 games.
Topless_Stang
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 257
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/29 13:24:54 (permalink)
B&H has some in stock for delivery on 12/6! I just ordered one!! I do hate that they mark them up though. For the folks that ordered on eBay were you charged tax or did you pay the flat $1,349? Does anyone know if B&H price matches?
post edited by Topless_Stang - 2018/11/29 13:28:21

Leeti223
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/29 13:42:13 (permalink)
Just tryd it for shiping to eu..

There was no possibility that i can pay the tax right now on the Order and not in Germany..

If you cant pay the tax before, you have to pay it at the custom office.That means you get an invite (letter)..
That would take at least 1 week more time..
tm95ern
iCX Member
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/29 14:12:12 (permalink)
ty_ger07

It seems to me that you should be complaining to caseking.de for the inability to obtain video cards within a reasonable time.  It is caseking.de who needs to leverage whatever buying power they have to ensure that they receive stock.  If they cannot receive stock, it's their fault, not EVGA's.  Caseking.de shouldn't make sales based on products they are not able to obtain within a reasonable time period.  It is not EVGA's job to ensure that all retailers succeed.  100 retailers do not have any right to an even 1/100 of the inventory.

Dont blame etailers/retailers (again) for something EVGA cant hold or something someone from them said to the distributor(s) (on or off the record)and then walk away from and put up the stock on ebay for fast cash. Dates are not something the stores pull from the blue like you think, they come from deeper down the chain and sometimes they do fail. It is EVGA:S responsibility to deliver goods on dates they set. IF you want to keep old customers happy and get new ones you share the stock equally on the chain down to the buyers and not let people buy 2 or more items until stock is up on good levels and everybody that wants the item have the first one if they wants more than one.
What more proof do you need than that the date EVGA sold a bunch of cards on their eu store fit perfectly to what a couple of stores had as date inc shippingtime to them so they was set as going out from eu hq and not staying and sold inhouse. There is more than one thing thats ads up to the count that anyone can se what really happend here. 

EVGA needs to clear this up and fast before they loose any more customers on it.
Sib3riX
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/29 14:55:42 (permalink)
I called caseking.de last week about preorder on cards and they told me manufacturer (EVGA) will send cards 29.11.2018. Today i called on phone and guy is totally silent about it.
Motherboard EVGA DARK X299, NVLink 60mm and other stuff with same date 29.11.2018. Caseking actually didnt lie or put random date, EVGA failed to deliver. Meanwhile evga.us and evga ebay is getting restock once or twice a week. 
post edited by Sib3riX - 2018/11/29 14:58:23

marek2209
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 128
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/29 22:56:54 (permalink)
Did anyone from EU who ordered on Friday, already receive their FTW3?
My transit status hasn't changed since Tuesday.. contacted dpd now.
Are they transporting it with horse carriage? Lol

Udo_G
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 200
  • Ribbons : 3
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/29 23:05:08 (permalink)
Same situation - my shipping status hasn't changed since Tuesday too.
Delivery seems to be on 01/12 or 03/12.

sym30l1c
  • Total Posts : 48
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/29 23:08:11 (permalink)
I got mine yesterday (UK).
You should definitely contact DPD.

SPECS: AMD 2700x, ASUS Crosshair VII Hero, G-SKILL Trident 16GB 3200MHz, EVGA 2080TI FTW3 Ultra
marek2209
Superclocked Member
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/29 23:41:08 (permalink)
Status just changed and it will be delivered today \o/

Udo_G
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 200
  • Ribbons : 3
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/29 23:44:05 (permalink)
Today I found the following Information:

30.11.2018   05:59       Kesselsdorf (DE)           Parcel redirected.     A loading error has occurred.             
30.11.2018   05:34       Kesselsdorf (DE)          At parcel delivery centre.              
27.11.2018   20:25       AMSTERDAM (NL)        In transit

marek2209
Superclocked Member
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/30 00:38:30 (permalink)
Wow dude, that sucks

iabo0od
  • Total Posts : 2
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/30 05:28:46 (permalink)
B&H surprisingly still has stock from yesterday.
Leeti223
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/30 06:25:33 (permalink)
iabo0od
B&H surprisingly still has stock from yesterday.

But still no Stock in EU...🥺
Visibilis
  • Total Posts : 11
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/30 07:55:29 (permalink)
Good morning 
Dear Jacob, I am, as a small part of big european community, caindly asking to repeat same or even bigger ability of stock 2080 ti FTW3 like it was done exactly 7 days ago.
Thanks for your time
P.S.
Too much empty space:
post edited by Visibilis - 2018/11/30 09:35:15

Attached Image(s)

Page: << < ..7677787980 > Showing page 76 of 80
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile