Helpful Reply2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread

Page: << < ..5657585960.. > >> Showing page 56 of 80
Author
1984BC05A6D6416
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 177
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/02 02:50:11 (permalink)
MuXuSS
Nemesis11
Wow,seems Jayztwocents got one and did a review : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEo99mdKh7w
Seems pretty nice for me counting on temp/noise and performance.
Now let's just wait for availability for this card 

WOW 😮 monster !

Email received 22nd of October (EVGA EU)
Your Answer:

Hi,

Thank you for contacting EVGA Support, Currently we are expecting new shipment of RTX 2080 Ti Series Graphics card beginning of next week.

And we have allocated those graphics card to customer under priority list with pre-order.

Please be patient till we have further information on shipping date and sorry once again for the delay.

Regards
EVGA

...so Sir Jacob I hope my card will ship today like your service told me ! I know you’re only shipping Monday and Friday.

Order Date: 2018/09/11 16:26:58
Pre-Order Estimated Ship Date: 3 - 4 weeks

This is getting more rediculous every day. How can it be that scan.co.uk and caseking had some in stock yesterday and the preorders are still waiting to get shipped?! Some of the worst customer service ever. I have payed them 7.5 weeks ago and didn't had the money to go for a caseking order yesterday. Next time i will wait. Obvious it is faster to buy from other retailers than to preorder from EVGA directly. 

EXO616
  • Total Posts : 31
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/02 04:28:19 (permalink)
bh just sent me a message today almost 2 months later "back ordered" WHAAAAT!!! I'm super mad

EXO616  Gamer, Marine, Gear Head, Artist
Twitch.tv/EXO616

PC Build:

RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra on Air
Intel - Core i9-12900K
32GB DDR5 5600 Corsair Dominator Platinum
ASUS - ROG STRIX Z690-E GAMING
CORSAIR - iCUE H150i ELITE CAPELLIX
Corsair HX1000
Samsung 980 PRO 2TB M.2+ Sabrent 2TB ROCKET M.2
Corsair 570x MirrorBlack with custom red theme
onegrimeyczar
  • Total Posts : 36
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/02 07:11:46 (permalink)
So with all the difficulties evga is having with quality control to avoid some of the problems that popped up with the 1080ti's leading to scarcity on the brand new released twice by nvidia graphics cards I find myself thinking about the first game I am going to play when I get my 2080ti. I'm thinking elder scrolls 6, what about you guys/gals/Europeans?
l0rd1337
  • Total Posts : 12
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/02 07:16:03 (permalink)
Hopefully I get my 2080ti FTW3 before GTA 6 is released. 
1984BC05A6D6416
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 177
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/02 07:19:56 (permalink)
onegrimeyczar
So with all the difficulties evga is having with quality control to avoid some of the problems that popped up with the 1080ti's leading to scarcity on the brand new released twice by nvidia graphics cards I find myself thinking about the first game I am going to play when I get my 2080ti. I'm thinking elder scrolls 6, what about you guys/gals/Europeans?

I hope i can play Cyberpunk 2077 when it will be released in 2077 on my brand new FTW3!
l0rd1337
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/02 08:43:52 (permalink)
I asked my friend which brand i should choose for 2080ti. he said that evga has the best customer service and warranty, so i should go with them. 

can't remember, when i was as dissapointed as i am now, since there is no update for eu pre-orders, and the support wont say a thing.
i waited patiently and hold my mouth shut until i saw, that there are already delivered 2080ti FTW3's and third party online vendors who have the card in stock, while i, who pre-ordered directly from the manufacturer, is still waiting and left guessing.
there are people out there who just bought a 2080ti FTW3 yesterday, no preorder, and get the card before me, who waited nearly 7 weeks.

when i asked the support (in german) for an update, i got this (my name is also jakob):

"Hi Jakob,

Unfortunately due to an unusually high demand currently we do not have an ETA. We are trying to fill all re-seller orders and our web-store as fast as possible.

I am sorry for any inconvenience but there is no new information available for pre-order shipping dates.

Regards
Ant - EVGA "

they just copy and paste this to every support ticket, i assume? he is an american, how the fark is he able to read the german text? he cant. this is ridiculous.

i dont know what to do now, and actually... i feel scammed.
post edited by l0rd1337 - 2018/11/02 08:53:08
MuXuSS
  • Total Posts : 58
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/02 08:53:24 (permalink)
EVGA will deliver your order no later than 30 calendar days after you placed it.

..lol
onegrimeyczar
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/02 08:56:42 (permalink)
l0rd1337
I asked my friend which brand i should choose for 2080ti. he said that evga has the best customer service and warranty, so i should go with them. 

can't remember, when i was as dissapointed as i am now, since there is no update for eu pre-orders, and the support wont say a thing.
i waited patiently and hold my mouth shut until i saw, that there are already delivered 2080ti FTW3's and third party online vendors who have the card in stock, while i, who pre-ordered directly from the manufacturer, is still waiting and left guessing.
there are people out there who just bought a 2080ti FTW3 yesterday, no preorder, and get the card before me, who waited nearly 7 weeks.

when i asked the support (in german) for an update, i got this (my name is also jakob):

"Hi Jakob,

Unfortunately due to an unusually high demand currently we do not have an ETA. We are trying to fill all re-seller orders and our web-store as fast as possible.

I am sorry for any inconvenience but there is no new information available for pre-order shipping dates.

Regards
Ant - EVGA "

they just copy and paste this to every support ticket, i assume? 

cancel your order and choose to buy from a company YOU have faith in? I have to wonder if this is your first time trying to order a graphics announced 3 weeks ago from a manufacturer on a completely different continent from you?
pokopen
  • Total Posts : 22
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/02 08:57:13 (permalink)
EXO616
bh just sent me a message today almost 2 months later "back ordered" WHAAAAT!!! I'm super mad

they are making fool out of you

l0rd1337
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/02 09:10:43 (permalink)
onegrimeyczar
cancel your order and choose to buy from a company YOU have faith in? I have to wonder if this is your first time trying to order a graphics announced 3 weeks ago from a manufacturer on a completely different continent from you?

actually yes, its the first time and as i said, i waited patiently and understood the trouble. 
it doesnt change the fact, tho, that the card is available in my country and being delivered.  and, well, we have 2018 so dont act like its 1820. 

but cancelling after 7 weeks of wait seems stupid as well.
onegrimeyczar
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/02 09:20:21 (permalink)
l0rd1337
onegrimeyczar

actually yes, its the first time and as i said, i waited patiently and understood the trouble. 
it doesnt change the fact, tho, that the card is available in my country and being delivered.  and, well, we have 2018 so dont act like its 1820. 

but cancelling after 7 weeks of wait seems stupid as well.
well unfortunately this is very much the reality of trying to stay cutting edge. Availability being an issue is why we are here passing the time chatting! 1820 ad or bc? Giving $1800 to a company you have zero faith in and already feel scammed by seems a bit iffy also. However, hang in there fallout 5 is going to be sweet on your system by the time you get your graphics and install it. Also, be prepared for driver issues with every game out right now and for the next 6 months or so when you get your new card. Just a heads up!

Edit: also, please tell me you are familiar with a dual bios graphics and have at least an overclocked i7-8700k( to avoid cpu bottlenecks) and at least 1 4k monitor?
post edited by onegrimeyczar - 2018/11/02 09:31:02
lolo89428
  • Total Posts : 14
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/02 09:27:18 (permalink)
So I just chat with BH right now and they said no ETA, someone better have some explanation!! 
kacan22
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 307
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/02 09:31:01 (permalink)
l0rd1337

"Hi Jakob,

Regards
Ant - EVGA "

they just copy and paste this to every support ticket, i assume? he is an american, how the fark is he able to read the german text? he cant. this is ridiculous.

Im received same email (15th of October). Caseking is shipping cards today if you ordered yesterday meanwhile EVGA EU dont even know ETA for preorders. What the **** is happening?! Company dont know when they will ship preorders but they ship cards to their partners and youtubers. Ordered mine 12/09 and today is 2/11 (3-4 weeks yea sure just put by the end of year). Ill wait 2 weeks more after that im going with msi trio or asus strix. Also i will send email now and see will i get copy pasted answer again.

reddit link for caseking: https://www.reddit.com/r/nvidia/comments/9tbzwi/evga_2080ti_ftw_3_in_stock_at_casekingde/
and youtube guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEo99mdKh7w

lolo89428
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/02 09:32:17 (permalink)
and now they tell me it is EVGA who pushed out the date!

***PREVIOUS CHAT***
Me: do you know if EVGA already shipped out or they will ship to you later, but give you this ETA?
Jose G: They have already shipped it. It is the only way they may schedule a delivery
Me: oh, ok
Me: and my order will be deliver when that shipment arrive?
Jose G: If we
Jose G: get the quantity that they advise us, you should
Me: ok, since they already shipped, the quantity is unlikely to change, rIght?
Me: unless they damaged or else
Jose G: Correct
***END OF PREVIOUS CHAT***

***CHAT RIGHT NOW***
Me: SO THIS JOSE G LIED TO ME?
Luke M: Please understand I can only give over information that I see in our system . And I do not see any ETA in our system , that is not to say Jose provided false information as it may have changed since you chatted with Jose .
Me: but he told me the card are shipped out from evga! did that shipment vanished? if not then no way the ETA is disapearing
Luke M: The date has been pushed off by the Manufacturer .
***CHAT CONTINUES***

SOMEONE REALLY SHOULD GIVES SOME ANSWER!
lolo89428
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/02 09:46:41 (permalink)
the plot thickens as REP from BH said there was never any shipments from EVGA to them....what had happen?
l0rd1337
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/02 10:37:56 (permalink)
onegrimeyczar
well unfortunately this is very much the reality of trying to stay cutting edge. Availability being an issue is why we are here passing the time chatting! 1820 ad or bc? Giving $1800 to a company you have zero faith in and already feel scammed by seems a bit iffy also. However, hang in there fallout 5 is going to be sweet on your system by the time you get your graphics and install it. Also, be prepared for driver issues with every game out right now and for the next 6 months or so when you get your new card. Just a heads up!

Edit: also, please tell me you are familiar with a dual bios graphics and have at least an overclocked i7-8700k( to avoid cpu bottlenecks) and at least 1 4k monitor?

sure i do and my pc is brand new and top of the line, just the gpu is missing. 

this is just the first time i build a pc, while there is a new gpu out. never had problems purchasing stuff, but never preordered tho.

Edit: of course i spend a lot of time looking for the right gpu, and i had evga products before. i was not just buying because "my friend liked them". i just wanted to say that this is what evga is known for. trust, best support and warranty. 
post edited by l0rd1337 - 2018/11/02 10:58:46
j18369
  • Total Posts : 18
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/02 11:56:12 (permalink)
EXO616

I've gotten at least 3 of these e-mails in the past 30 days.
EXO616
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/02 15:29:11 (permalink)
lolo89428

***PREVIOUS CHAT***
Me: do you know if EVGA already shipped out or they will ship to you later, but give you this ETA?
Jose G: They have already shipped it. It is the only way they may schedule a delivery

***CHAT RIGHT NOW***
Luke M: Please understand I can only give over information that I see in our system . And I do not see any ETA in our system , that is not to say Jose provided false information as it may have changed since you chatted with Jose .
Me: but he told me the card are shipped out from evga! did that shipment vanished? if not then no way the ETA is disapearing
***CHAT CONTINUES***

Exactly my issue, except I got exact dates and even spoke to EVGA previously! EVGA said yep we sent the cards to BHPhotoVideo. Then I called EVGA today, they said We aren't allowed to give you that information. I called BH, they said we never received them and there is no ETA. I called BH last week, they said no later than October 31. The week before that they said you will have it by the 27th. The week before that, they should be coming in a week. Bunch of lying bastarTTTs.

Twitch.tv/EXO616

PC Build:

Intel - Core i9-12900K
Corsair HX1000
j18369
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/02 15:42:39 (permalink)
EXO616
lolo89428

***PREVIOUS CHAT***

***CHAT RIGHT NOW***
***CHAT CONTINUES***

Exactly my issue, except I got exact dates and even spoke to EVGA previously! EVGA said yep we sent the cards to BHPhotoVideo. Then I called EVGA today, they said We aren't allowed to give you that information. I called BH, they said we never received them and there is no ETA. I called BH last week, they said no later than October 31. The week before that they said you will have it by the 27th. The week before that, they should be coming in a week. Bunch of lying bastarTTTs.

They probably only got 3 of them sent to them by EVGA. At the rate things are going I don’t think I’ll have a card by the end of next week. I’m literally going to take the first thing that pops up that isn’t a FE or a Zotac.
SirAce135
  • Total Posts : 87
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/02 15:58:19 (permalink)
EXO616
lolo89428

***PREVIOUS CHAT***

***CHAT RIGHT NOW***
***CHAT CONTINUES***

EVGA could have always recalled the shipment en route and reallocated it. 
Not super likely, but possible nonetheless
j18369
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/02 16:17:32 (permalink)
Not a FTW3, but apparently EVGA is selling their cards to the highest bidder now on eBay. What a joke. If you have cards in stock, put it on your page and sell it for MSRP, stop being money grubbers.
post edited by j18369 - 2018/11/02 16:20:02

Attached Image(s)

golur
  • Total Posts : 26
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/02 16:24:46 (permalink)
EXO616

The carrier took all them and he was no longer seen 
j18369
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/02 16:26:28 (permalink)
golur
EXO616

Yeah, figured I'd see 1000 of them on eBay. Not too many EVGA scalpers, though... besides EVGA themselves.
EXO616
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/02 17:44:50 (permalink)
j18369
golur
EXO616

Yeah, figured I'd see 1000 of them on eBay. Not too many EVGA scalpers, though... besides EVGA themselves.

@EVGA what are you guys doing?
fulfill the september pre orders before doing that ebay scalping! What kind of PR is this? I thought customers come first, or maybe it's just profit comes first idk ethics seem to be lacking here. Does anyone else have a slight bit of agreement?

Twitch.tv/EXO616

PC Build:

Intel - Core i9-12900K
Corsair HX1000
4STAR
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 119
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/02 17:57:16 (permalink)
Wow, bh said they were going to get the shipment on the 31st and ship them out on the 2nd.

I bet this drip drip drip is orders from nvidia so they can still clear pascal stock ?
pokopen
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/02 18:02:58 (permalink)
I'm beginning to get the feeling  that I wont get FTW3 from B&H before newyear
they took new pre order on 1/11 and posted more on the way on there web
haven't shipped the back order and this
really honest and trustworthy seller
I recommend buying from them from my heart

EVGA_JacobF
EVGA Alumni
  • Total Posts : 16946
  • Ribbons : 26
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/02 19:02:31 (permalink)
For the B&H preorders it looks like the shipment we sent has not yet been received but will be by early next week.

pokopen
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/02 19:37:43 (permalink)
EVGA_JacobF
For the B&H preorders it looks like the shipment we sent has not yet been received but will be by early next week.

in what kind of figure?
ten-twenty wont help

spye435
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 107
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/03 02:07:16 (permalink)
On Wednesday of this week I was told by EU EVGA “However good news for your order is expected to ship out latest by Friday.
Once again we apologise for the delay in shipping out those pre-orders.”

Funnily enough my card has still not shipped out. Yes I get it, I live in the UK and EVGA is a US company, there are transportation issues to deal with and customs to clear, however this week the cards have been available and in stock in Germany, and those that ordered have received their cards the next day. It’s just very disappointing customer relations from EVGA

NZXT S340
I7 8086K @5.0 GHz
Kraken X62 AIO
16 Gb Corsair DDR4 3000 
256 Gb Samsung SM961 M.2 SSD, 512 Gb 850 Evo SSD WD Blue 2TB
Asus Maximus X Hero MOBO
EVGA Supernova P2 850W PSU
EVGA RTX 2080Ti FTW3 ULTRA
ACER Predator XB321HK 

R3KL3SS
  • Total Posts : 3
Re: 2080 ti ftw3 ultra order status monitor thread 2018/11/03 02:17:24 (permalink)
I gave up. Pre-ordered an Aorus extreme 2080ti. I didn't have time to wait about and hope to get in on the roulette. Plus never hearing any news about EU left me with zero hope.
Page: << < ..5657585960.. > >> Showing page 56 of 80
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile