2015/03/17 18:19:30
awalleyeguy
Just like most anything too much is bad.
However, simply put, all things in moderation!
2015/03/17 18:21:38
kram36
boylerya
This is also the key ingredient that made MTV's Jersey Shore successful.

True Story!
2015/03/17 19:01:33
kaninja
Garlic doesn't cause brain damage lol. People are crazy. Go for a hike.
2015/03/17 19:27:01
boylerya
kaninja
Garlic doesn't cause brain damage lol. People are crazy. Go for a hike.

DONT DO THIS YOU WILL DEVELOP SERIOUS HEALTH PROBLEMS!!!!
I guarantee that if you eat 2 bulbs of garlic to yourself every day for 2 months you will wake up one morning with a serious case of vertigo and brain damage.  Dont say I didnt warn you, be prepared to miss several days of work.  I think it will only take a few days for symptoms to occur, but I never would guide a family or friend into this test because I know it will work eventually.  It took me about 6 months of eating one clove a day before I started having serious health problems that went away the moment I stopped eating garlic.

But you know garlic is the panacea of herbs so you can eat as much as you want, heard it so many times.  Only going to make you stronger and the food taste better, right?  Put it to the test if you doubt me, but I recommend not trying it.

Also its not an allergy, those with garlic allergies have their eyes swell shut.
2015/03/17 19:42:54
Grey_Beard
Why would you do that? If you stick a needle in your arm with most anything you'll get addicted, but only a small percentage actually do it. Next thing you know you'll be telling us if you jump off a building without a parachute you will die. Seems like this is obvious. Drinking enough water can kill you. Putting too much salt in food can kill you. Why is this news and why are we scaring people? What hyperbole this entire thread is. Too much sleep will kill you. Not enough sleep will kill you. Really?!?!?! I hear zombies will kill you. At least I know Vampires don't like it.
2015/03/17 20:20:56
boylerya
Grey_Beard
Why would you do that? If you stick a needle in your arm with most anything you'll get addicted, but only a small percentage actually do it. Next thing you know you'll be telling us if you jump off a building without a parachute you will die. Seems like this is obvious. Drinking enough water can kill you. Putting too much salt in food can kill you. Why is this news and why are we scaring people? What hyperbole this entire thread is. Too much sleep will kill you. Not enough sleep will kill you. Really?!?!?! I hear zombies will kill you. At least I know Vampires don't like it.

I am not recommending it, but it is the only way for someone to believe when there is no adequate and credible research on the toxicology of garlic in human consumption.  But there are tons of sources that talk about how great garlic is for you and say eating a clove or two is perfectly fine.  So when does the dose become a poison that can be detected by the victim without medical equipment, that is what the experiment accomplishes for those that dont believe garlic is a neurotoxic poison.  But as I said DONT DO THIS YOU WILL DEVELOP SERIOUS HEALTH PROBLEMS!!!!
2015/03/17 20:40:41
biscuit1
So this is the reason vampires do not like it...
2015/03/17 21:44:16
kaninja
Grey_Beard
Why would you do that?

lol, exactly. Anyone who would do that ALREADY had brain damage......any now they would stink too.
2015/03/17 21:59:22
NazcaC2
Grey_Beard

2015/03/17 22:25:51
boylerya
kaninja
Grey_Beard
Why would you do that?

lol, exactly. Anyone who would do that ALREADY had brain damage......any now they would stink too.

Yes, that is exactly what I am saying, they would have brain damage because they eat way too much garlic.  But 2 bulbs would be the quickest way to show someone it is a danger to their health rather than having them continue using lower amounts of it and getting much worse brain damage over the rest of their life for as long as they keep eating garlic.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account