2015/03/17 16:05:27
boylerya
Tasty meals come at a price.
2015/03/17 16:43:37
NazcaC2
I disagree. I'm sure you'll find much data on the web giving the pro's and con's of every food but I highly doubt you are correct about garlic.
2015/03/17 17:13:42
knightsilver
So is my fart cannon.....
2015/03/17 17:50:43
boylerya
Are you saying garlic cannot kill? It is a double edged sword by having pros and cons.
http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-300-garlic.aspx?activeingredientid=300&activeingredientname=garlic

Read what it says under side effects.  It says a large dose can kill a child, but they do not know why.  Not to mention POSSIBLY SAFE and POSSIBLY UNSAFE.  Clearly something is wrong with garlic, and I have told you what it is.
2015/03/17 17:53:29
wmmills
This info has been around for years and is disputed on both ends. It's not really cooked garlic, its raw fresh garlic and it has to be introduced direct to the bloodstream to work. It will actually seperate the two brain hemispheres supposedly, and then interferes with neuro electrical transmission. It is said that a lot of tribal people's use it for hunting and that's where the idea came from to test it.  Raw onion is supposed to do something similar too.
2015/03/17 17:56:17
boylerya
wmmills
This info has been around for years and is disputed on both ends. It's not really cooked garlic, its raw fresh garlic and it has to be introduced direct to the bloodstream to work. It will actually desperate the two brain hemispheres supposedly, and then interferes with neuro transmission. It is said that a lot of tribal people's use it for hunting and that's where the idea came from to test it.  Raw onion is supposed to do something similar too.

I developed vertigo and brain damage from simmering it slowly in olive oil and removing the solids leaving only the garlic juice/oil in the olive oil.  I did this every day for many months for it to occur using a bulb of garlic a day.  The garlic would be lightly brown when I remove it.  Also the information has been around since the 1980s if not earlier.  My teacher told me in the 4th grade but I underestimated it and was burnt.
2015/03/17 18:01:14
awalleyeguy
 If you drink to much water you can die. So I guess water is poison also.
2015/03/17 18:02:30
rsabatino
garlic is Italian gold we use garlic mouthwash and deodorant and toothpaste  
2015/03/17 18:03:15
boylerya
awalleyeguy
 If you drink to much water you can die. So I guess water is poison also.

A large enough dose of water is poison.  The dose makes the poison.  What you should be debating is that garlic is not a neurotoxin, not the poison aspect of it.
2015/03/17 18:10:49
boylerya
This is also the key ingredient that made MTV's Jersey Shore successful.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account