Snow and the South......

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
blacksapphire08
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 8875
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 22
Re: Snow and the South...... 2015/03/04 06:00:06 (permalink)
My boss asked me if I wanted to take today off and work Friday instead (I work Mon-Thur). BTW forecast is 1-3" lol.

Cool GTX
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 31014
  • Ribbons : 122
Re: Snow and the South...... 2015/03/04 19:41:16 (permalink)
I have heard that the cause of Global Warming / Climate change is all the Baby-boomer women hitting menopause - darn hot flashes.

If carbon tax would actually work it would need to address India & China.  Either of these countries pollutes exponentially more than the US & Western Europe combined. 
The technology has been invented to minimize pollution yet China & India continue to poison the earth instead of using existing technologies to be cleaner.

If climate change is man made or directly influenced by industrialization to any drastic amount; where did all the ice go from the last major ice-age?  Most of North America was under about 2.5 Miles of ice during the last major ice-age.  The earth is warming up at an accelerated rate; because it take much more energy to melt ice than to raise the temperature of water.  As the ice of glaciers and such disappears, global oceans will see an accelerated temperature Delta.  Simple physics.

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

Clickalot
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 320
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: Snow and the South...... 2015/03/09 11:59:28 (permalink)
Here in Wichita Falls, Texas we just got two days off of school last week for 5 inches of snow
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile