EVGA

Current Display problem With my EVGA 650 TI Need Help ASAP

Author
Mezmoin
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2015/01/29 15:03:57 (permalink)
Currently I am having these problems with my secondary monitor. Usually a restart will fix it but with the New Nvidia Firmware update it seems to be happening more frequently. Currently it takes the picture well the actual display it is shows and shows the same picture twice but they are over lapped in the center but one is shifted to the right about a 1/3rd of the screen as well you can see line seperations horizontally.Picture included. Sometimes it will also turn the screen hue's of green and I have not been able to describe the problem well enough or even find a solution when using search engines like google, bing, even on nvidia forums SO i was actually directed from Nvidia to here so attempting it here.

Issue with the display which can happen anywhere between 15 minutes upto 5-6 hours before it happens.  Photo 1 is my secondary display what it looks like photo 2 is what my other monitor displays during the problem. Very rare does it happen to my primary display. Only after i turn off my secondary monitor.

Also restarting the computer will fix this display issue.

Thanks in advance for any help I can receive. I have went from changing cables from DVI to DVI as well as Straight HDMI cables as well as DVI to HDMI

Also some pictures are fairly dark due to the fact i took the pictures with my phone. If i used a image capture tool it would just take a normal picture and not the actualy picture of the display atleast I figure it would only take the picture and would not show the double layer effect.

Attached Image(s)

2 Replies Related Threads

Sajin
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 49168
    • Ribbons : 199
    Re: Current Display problem With my EVGA 650 TI Need Help ASAP 2015/01/29 19:39:20 (permalink)
    Sounds like a driver issue since restarting the computer fixes the problem. Have you tested all available drivers to see if they all produce the same issue?
    Mezmoin
    • Total Posts : 2
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Current Display problem With my EVGA 650 TI Need Help ASAP 2015/01/29 19:44:12 (permalink)
    the previous one didn't quite do it AS much but since the new WHQL or whatever i downloaded from nvidia just seems to do it more often will try reverting a couple drivers back.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile