LockedIllegal Street Racing Sweep Shuts South LA Freeway, Nets Several Arrests

Page: < 123 > Showing page 2 of 3
Author
JGLuxe
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 7192
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 17
Re: Illegal Street Racing Sweep Shuts South LA Freeway, Nets Several Arrests 2014/12/28 12:31:04 (permalink)
mistermister
Right... 13.9 on a well prepped track coated with VHT and The Stig driving. Sorry.

And who am I? Apparently someone with a lot more common sense and a much faster car.

Yeah, I'll accomplish some goals by the time I turn 40 too. 😂😂

you can say I have no common sense, based on the fact that I choose to participate in certain things, that's your opinion and as I said before, I could care less about your opinion.

But for now, I'm out for the day, I'll check the thread again tonight, peace out everyone.

i9-12900ks @ | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 FTW3 ULTRA

mistermister
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 5804
  • Ribbons : 13
Re: Illegal Street Racing Sweep Shuts South LA Freeway, Nets Several Arrests 2014/12/28 12:34:51 (permalink)
RushXTC
Yeah, I'll accomplish some goals by the time I turn 40 too. 😂😂

Poor assumption, however, this quote explains quite a bit. That said, I'm glad one of your goals is acquiring more common sense.

BTW it's not my opinion you should care about, it's those who share it... like the CHP.

post edited by mistermister - 2014/12/28 12:40:30

AMD 3700x / X-570 Aorus Ultra / RTX-3090 FTW3
Chrome-M-Dragon
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 7806
  • Ribbons : 30
Re: Illegal Street Racing Sweep Shuts South LA Freeway, Nets Several Arrests 2014/12/28 13:19:29 (permalink)
Scarlet-Tech
It's funny, blocking a member does not block communication on mobile.

Anyway, say I took my gun and stopped a bank from being able to be used so I could do a turkey shoot out front. Pretty stupid, right? Show me a post where people are taking guns and blocking off roadways so they can be stupid. Please. Just one.

Posting about cars is fine. I said illegal activities. Blocking off roadways, causing police to have to raid and impound cars, drunk driving and trafficking drugs is much different than talking about cars and upgrades, or guns and upgrades. Get your head out of your own ego and grow up.

This is the last time I will acknowledge these posts, and if everyone here stopped acknowledging you, these posts wouldn't be a problem. You are just seeking attention, and we are foolish enough to oblige you.

I don't get why anyone is attacking him, he didn't participate in this activity, only mentioned it. but your talking to him like he was in it...I mean, to each their own....but. 

(Deleted for Personal Attack)
post edited by XrayMan - 2014/12/29 18:31:19

People are, well, only Human. We know that. The rule of law is borne out in identifying, condemning, and punishing those who violate the standards on which we all agree. This is exactly what we do in america. -James Inhofe

Use any of the codes below for a free hug and a high five! Much love to all you wonderful nerds!
Associate: 5L1LJB5JQ94H892 Affiliate Code: QRXQKO8ZJS

clo007
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 5274
  • Ribbons : 11
Re: Illegal Street Racing Sweep Shuts South LA Freeway, Nets Several Arrests 2014/12/28 14:31:29 (permalink)
Scarlet-Tech

Anyway, say I took my gun and stopped a bank from being able to be used so I could do a turkey shoot out front. Pretty stupid, right? Show me a post where people are taking guns and blocking off roadways so they can be stupid. Please. Just one.

Posting about cars is fine. I said illegal activities. Blocking off roadways, causing police to have to raid and impound cars, drunk driving and trafficking drugs is much different than talking about cars and upgrades, or guns and upgrades. Get your head out of your own ego and grow up.

This is the last time I will acknowledge these posts, and if everyone here stopped acknowledging you, these posts wouldn't be a problem. You are just seeking attention, and we are foolish enough to oblige you.

nailed it.

MSim
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 14686
  • Ribbons : 38
Re: Illegal Street Racing Sweep Shuts South LA Freeway, Nets Several Arrests 2014/12/28 15:48:18 (permalink)
Blocking a intersection is one thing but doing it on a highway is stupid. No wonder the police cracked down big time on it. 

ty_ger07
Insert Custom Title Here
  • Total Posts : 21174
  • Ribbons : 270
Re: Illegal Street Racing Sweep Shuts South LA Freeway, Nets Several Arrests 2014/12/28 15:50:17 (permalink)
Chrome-M-Dragon
Scarlet-Tech

I don't get why anyone is attacking him, he didn't participate in this activity, only mentioned it. but your talking to him like he was in it...I mean, to each their own....but. 
That's not to say i'm a big fan of the ignorance, just wanted to clear that up.... lol

I can't speak for everyone.  For me, I lump him in as if he was there due to all the times previously that he has been there and due to the fact that he respects this sort of activity and looks up to the people involved.

ASRock Z77 • Intel Core i7 3770K • EVGA GTX 1080 • Samsung 850 Pro • Seasonic PRIME 600W Titanium
My EVGA Score: 1546 • Zero Associates Points • I don't shill

JGLuxe
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: Illegal Street Racing Sweep Shuts South LA Freeway, Nets Several Arrests 2014/12/28 18:16:45 (permalink)
Chrome-M-Dragon
Scarlet-Tech

(Deleted for Personal Attack)

It's all good, Chrome! I can handle some bashing! I'm no where near how I was before... Now a days I'm all about doing what I WANT TO DO and making that $$ bro.

Even if said things were illegal, People whom live within said "Law" live a boring life. We're not hurting anyone, I don't drink and drive, If you see my video, You can see me braking while doing donuts, 'Cause I'm getting too close to the crowd, Then I go the opposite way, I'm a very conscious driver, I can't mindlessly go in circles and ignore my surroundings.

That being said, People will never understand, Because they're not from a city like mine and do not understand that this IS THE SCENE here.

ki11joy92
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1164
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: Illegal Street Racing Sweep Shuts South LA Freeway, Nets Several Arrests 2014/12/28 18:23:23 (permalink)
Paisa drift does this all the time, not sure why it's news lol

atfrico
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 12753
  • Ribbons : 25
Re: Illegal Street Racing Sweep Shuts South LA Freeway, Nets Several Arrests 2014/12/28 18:31:15 (permalink)
Stupid post and article to read. I didn't even bother clicking on that link. Blocking the flow of traffic, specially in highways is illegal = (fined)
I guess your $20k to $40k high expensive mod car will be in the police auction now your morons and guess what for a cheapo price....cus....lmao

Article should read..... Dumb and Furious!

I am so busting lol right now. Thanks for the great L.O.L of stupidity article!

post edited by atfrico - 2014/12/28 19:10:49

Those who abuse power, are nothing but scumbags! The challenge of power is how to use it and not abuse it. The abuse of power that seems to create the most unhappiness is when a person uses personal power to get ahead without regards to the welfare of others, people are obsessed with it. You can take a nice person and turn them into a slob, into an insane being, craving power, destroying anything that stands in their way.

Affiliate Code: 3T15O1S07G
donta1979
Primarch
  • Total Posts : 15887
  • Ribbons : 72
Re: Illegal Street Racing Sweep Shuts South LA Freeway, Nets Several Arrests 2014/12/28 18:44:03 (permalink)
Dude Rush you do know what they will do to your car if they catch you right? It goes to the crusher... not worth it... esp when you mod the hell out of your car....
There are race tracks, drag strips in each state, if you can spend an extra 10k-100k in car mods you can pay the tax and fees to race on the tracks and drag strips=/ Highway is only asking for bad stuff to happen to innocent people...
post edited by donta1979 - 2014/12/28 18:49:15

Heatware   

Retired from AAA Game Industry
Jeep Wranglers, English Bulldog Rescue
USAF, USANG, US ARMY Combat Veteran
My Build
Intel Core I9 13900K@6.1ghz, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 ARGB, 32gb G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 7200mhz CL34 DDR5, ASUS Rog Strix Z790-E, ASUS Rog Strix OC 4090, ASUS ROG Wingwall Graphics Card Holder, Seagate limited Edition Cyberpunk 2077 m.2, 2x Samsung 980 m.2 1TB's, 980 & 990 Pro m.2 2TB's, ASUS ROG Hyperion GR701, ASUS ROG Thor 1200W Platinum II, Cablemod RT-Series Pro ModMesh Sleeved 12VHPWR Carbon, ASUS Rog Swift PG35VQ 35", Acer EI342CKR Pbmiippx 34", ROG Harpe Ace Aim Lab Edition mouse, Rog Claymore II keyboard, TCL home entertainment Sound Bar w/Wireless Sub, Steelseries Johnny Silverhand Headset Microsoft Cyberpunk 2077 Xbox controller
ki11joy92
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1164
Re: Illegal Street Racing Sweep Shuts South LA Freeway, Nets Several Arrests 2014/12/28 18:56:44 (permalink)
donta1979
Dude Rush you do know what they will do to your car if they catch you right? It goes to the crusher... not worth it... esp when you mod the hell out of your car....
There are race tracks, drag strips in each state, if you can spend an extra 10k-100k in car mods you can pay the tax and fees to race on the tracks and drag strips=/ Highway is only asking for bad stuff to happen to innocent people...

rarely do cars go to the crusher anymore, most of the time they just get impounded 
there aren't enough tracks over here in LA, we have Irwindale speedway thats open on Thursday nights, but packed as heck
Irwindale Drift nights once a month
and that's about it
there is also Willow Springs but that's about 100 miles away and events can be pretty expensive sometimes
as well as fontana 
until they open up more tracks around here people will always be doing this stuff
like the Compton drag strip, it's just a street that's been turned into a strip and it's where a ton of people go to drag race
I personally think drifting is less dangerous than drag racing because you're involved at a lot higher speeds

here is an example of what happens here in the drifting scene in LA

(Video deleted by Mod because of foul language in the video song lyrics)

post edited by XrayMan - 2014/12/29 18:06:36

donta1979
Primarch
  • Total Posts : 15887
  • Ribbons : 72
Re: Illegal Street Racing Sweep Shuts South LA Freeway, Nets Several Arrests 2014/12/28 19:15:02 (permalink)
The thing is your luck will run out and your car will get crushed, you willing to play that game? Sooo because people don't want to not man up and pay to travel 100 or so miles to play for the weekend it gives them the right to possibly put others in danger?  Keep playing games if you want, eventually you will have your car crushed, get hit with a lawsuit that leaves you with nothing, or your doing life in prison for involuntary man slaughter.....

Heatware   

Retired from AAA Game Industry
Jeep Wranglers, English Bulldog Rescue
USAF, USANG, US ARMY Combat Veteran
My Build
Intel Core I9 13900K@6.1ghz, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 ARGB, 32gb G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 7200mhz CL34 DDR5, ASUS Rog Strix Z790-E, ASUS Rog Strix OC 4090, ASUS ROG Wingwall Graphics Card Holder, Seagate limited Edition Cyberpunk 2077 m.2, 2x Samsung 980 m.2 1TB's, 980 & 990 Pro m.2 2TB's, ASUS ROG Hyperion GR701, ASUS ROG Thor 1200W Platinum II, Cablemod RT-Series Pro ModMesh Sleeved 12VHPWR Carbon, ASUS Rog Swift PG35VQ 35", Acer EI342CKR Pbmiippx 34", ROG Harpe Ace Aim Lab Edition mouse, Rog Claymore II keyboard, TCL home entertainment Sound Bar w/Wireless Sub, Steelseries Johnny Silverhand Headset Microsoft Cyberpunk 2077 Xbox controller
atfrico
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 12753
  • Ribbons : 25
Re: Illegal Street Racing Sweep Shuts South LA Freeway, Nets Several Arrests 2014/12/28 19:26:22 (permalink)
donta1979
The thing is your luck will run out and your car will get crushed, you willing to play that game? Sooo because people don't want to not man up and pay to travel 100 or so miles to play for the weekend it gives them the right to possibly put others in danger?  Keep playing games if you want, eventually you will have your car crushed, get hit with a lawsuit that leaves you with nothing, or your doing life in prison for involuntary man slaughter.....

+1 on this. Could not agree with you more donta, well said.

P.S.:
That was going to be my: "you just got server cuz" punch line...i'll go back to my corner now...sniff, sniff.

Those who abuse power, are nothing but scumbags! The challenge of power is how to use it and not abuse it. The abuse of power that seems to create the most unhappiness is when a person uses personal power to get ahead without regards to the welfare of others, people are obsessed with it. You can take a nice person and turn them into a slob, into an insane being, craving power, destroying anything that stands in their way.

Affiliate Code: 3T15O1S07G
mistermister
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: Illegal Street Racing Sweep Shuts South LA Freeway, Nets Several Arrests 2014/12/28 19:46:14 (permalink)
RushXTC
That being said, People will never understand, Because they're not from a city like mine and do not understand that this IS THE SCENE here.

By an inch or a mile, eh Vin? LMAO.

clo007
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: Illegal Street Racing Sweep Shuts South LA Freeway, Nets Several Arrests 2014/12/28 20:38:25 (permalink)
OK that was funny.

Anuextreme117
  • Total Posts : 3
Re: Illegal Street Racing Sweep Shuts South LA Freeway, Nets Several Arrests 2014/12/28 20:42:34 (permalink)
Scarlet-Tech
If Demonik5150 doesn't want us knowing, don't you think it would be best to not even mention it at all? I mean, all you are doing is making people want to interrogate him.

People need to stop being stupid. Glad you didn't go, because who thinks it is a good idea to try to shut down a freeway? Anyone that thought that was smart is obviously probably deserves to walk everywhere for the foreseeable future.

Look, I have no intentions of making anyone getting interrogated. I am just expressing my kind regards so if he is affected to feel better.
Rush, please tell him that I hope he is okay. Thanks.
post edited by Anuextreme117 - 2014/12/28 20:44:12

Best Regards,
Anu

Holo
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3328
  • Ribbons : 4
Re: Illegal Street Racing Sweep Shuts South LA Freeway, Nets Several Arrests 2014/12/28 22:38:00 (permalink)
clo007
RushXTC
clo007
ty_ger07
RushXTC
Those guys are best of the best at the takeovers yo!

Pathetic.  Hopefully RushXTC and all his hoodlum friends have their vehicles taken away one by one.

+1 to this.

I can understand why you feel this way, You drive a hyundai! LOL.

1. Watch the personal attack.
2. Please don't make me post the PMs we had back and forth about you trying to call me out saying I did not  make 272whp and I showed the dyno sheet and you came back and said you only made 262whp. You were so butt hurt my Hyundai made more power than your mighty Pony.

And while your kdm car makes jack squat for power, my granny sedan will walk all over you day in day out. Have no clue what I put down since I've modded my car but I can tell you I make more WHP than your car and I have a v6 as well.

@Rush You're walking a slippery slope. From what we've talked you seem like a good kid, so perhaps all the old folks in this thread don't have a way of properly sharing this information you but hear me out. I participated in groups in Phoenix that were all about street racing. From 1000hp GTRs to modded camaros and boosted 302 Mustangs to your average crapy honda. Everyone in that group knew full well that the stakes were high and didnt mind going to jail if they got caught. Most of them had actually done time for street racing at some point. One was over 20k in lawyer/court/misc fees from a night of racing in town.

If you plan to have a future where your record matters and a nice car to drive, I suggest you take it to the track and stay away from those groups. Nothing good comes out of it and sooner or later you will go to jail for it and get a record as a result (your constant posts about how you were pulled over show a trend).

I wish you the best but this is a path that only ends in one of two ways, or three: you walk away, you lose your license/get bankrupt by this hobby and pay out the rear end for it, or you die in a crash. I walked away after a few busted races and advice from a cop telling me to stop hanging out with those crews (i never raced, I just watched.)

ManBearPig
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 6130
  • Ribbons : 20
Re: Illegal Street Racing Sweep Shuts South LA Freeway, Nets Several Arrests 2014/12/29 00:57:33 (permalink)

JGLuxe
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: Illegal Street Racing Sweep Shuts South LA Freeway, Nets Several Arrests 2014/12/29 02:30:47 (permalink)
Holo
clo007
RushXTC
clo007
ty_ger07
RushXTC

Pathetic.  Hopefully RushXTC and all his hoodlum friends have their vehicles taken away one by one.

+1 to this.

2. Please don't make me post the PMs we had back and forth about you trying to call me out saying I did not  make 272whp and I showed the dyno sheet and you came back and said you only made 262whp. You were so butt hurt my Hyundai made more power than your mighty Pony.

And while your kdm car makes jack squat for power, my granny sedan will walk all over you day in day out. Have no clue what I put down since I've modded my car but I can tell you I make more WHP than your car and I have a v6 as well.

@Rush You're walking a slippery slope. From what we've talked you seem like a good kid, so perhaps all the old folks in this thread don't have a way of properly sharing this information you but hear me out. I participated in groups in Phoenix that were all about street racing. From 1000hp GTRs to modded camaros and boosted 302 Mustangs to your average crapy honda. Everyone in that group knew full well that the stakes were high and didnt mind going to jail if they got caught. Most of them had actually done time for street racing at some point. One was over 20k in lawyer/court/misc fees from a night of racing in town.

If you plan to have a future where your record matters and a nice car to drive, I suggest you take it to the track and stay away from those groups. Nothing good comes out of it and sooner or later you will go to jail for it and get a record as a result (your constant posts about how you were pulled over show a trend).

I wish you the best but this is a path that only ends in one of two ways, or three: you walk away, you lose your license/get bankrupt by this hobby and pay out the rear end for it, or you die in a crash. I walked away after a few busted races and advice from a cop telling me to stop hanging out with those crews (i never raced, I just watched.)

I already decided after last night incident, To go back to track racing and beginning my "Canyon Runs" or Street of Willow as someone else said...

I'm on the verge of losing my license..... I have 2 current speeding tickets ( 2 points )

I'm fighting an exhibition of speeding ticket (30 days in jail and 2 points on my license, Because it's a misdemeanor and not an infraction)
and another seperate ticket for

Unsafe Start (1 Point)
Unsafe Speed (1 Point)
Exhibition of Speeding (1 Point because it was infraction)
Loud Exhaust (Fix it ticket)

I'm done. I might go once a year or something just to mess around, But not like these past couple of months where I've been going every weekend. I've spent close to $1,000 on tires this past month... That's 3X my car note. I'm done yo.... Oh and not to mention, I had to run away from the cops last night over the same BS. Hit the cut twice and went into my jobs parking lot and walked out like nothing happened only to see a sheriff speed past.... Saved my ass.

As much as I like the adrenaline and as much as I like having people bash me over it, It's not worth it. I might however ride along with my friends just to record and continue making my youtube videos... =P!

ManBearPig

JustinHEMI
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 886
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: Illegal Street Racing Sweep Shuts South LA Freeway, Nets Several Arrests 2014/12/29 06:09:10 (permalink)
This thread delivers.

Justin
post edited by JustinHEMI - 2014/12/29 06:12:04

| Intel i7 12900KS | Asus Z690 ROG Strix | EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 |
| 32gb G Skill DDR5 6000C36 | EVGA SuperNova G6 1000 | 1TB Samsung 980/970 M.2s | 
Sennheiser DAC/AMP | Fractal Design Torrent | Arctic Liquid Freezer 420 | Asus PG278QR |
Sennheiser HD660s | Asus ROG Strix TKL | Logitech G502 Lightspeed |

clo007
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: Illegal Street Racing Sweep Shuts South LA Freeway, Nets Several Arrests 2014/12/29 10:35:05 (permalink)
Holo
clo007
RushXTC
clo007
ty_ger07
RushXTC

+1 to this.

Well congrats to you. Once again, I really don't care. I respect people for doing things to cars but I can not respect people doing down right stupid illegal crap. You can make fun of my Genesis Coupe all you want. Honestly, I bought what I could afford at the time. I had a mid-life crisis of almost getting cancer and wanted something fun b/c who knew what would happened. luckly my tumor was not cancerous but I still am getting half my thyroid removed b/c of it. Yeah, that is why I bought the damn car. I love it though. Oh, and if I wanted to drop $25k in the motor and make 800whp like this car- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLmERmpkCdc
I could, but I rather pay off my student loans. Hell, I could do an LSx swap for less and go balls to the walls, but I prefer to keep the theta motor.

To each their own...really not sure why you are jumping on me.

post edited by clo007 - 2014/12/29 10:36:49

ty_ger07
Insert Custom Title Here
  • Total Posts : 21174
  • Ribbons : 270
Re: Illegal Street Racing Sweep Shuts South LA Freeway, Nets Several Arrests 2014/12/29 10:38:56 (permalink)
ManBearPig

Yup.

Placing Rush on my ignore list.

ASRock Z77 • Intel Core i7 3770K • EVGA GTX 1080 • Samsung 850 Pro • Seasonic PRIME 600W Titanium
My EVGA Score: 1546 • Zero Associates Points • I don't shill

Holo
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3328
  • Ribbons : 4
Re: Illegal Street Racing Sweep Shuts South LA Freeway, Nets Several Arrests 2014/12/29 10:54:46 (permalink)
clo007
Holo
clo007
RushXTC
clo007
ty_ger07
RushXTC

+1 to this.

Well congrats to you. Once again, I really don't care. I respect people for doing things to cars but I can not respect people doing down right stupid illegal crap. You can make fun of my Genesis Coupe all you want. Honestly, I bought what I could afford at the time. I had a mid-life crisis of almost getting cancer and wanted something fun b/c who knew what would happened. luckly my tumor was not cancerous but I still am getting half my thyroid removed b/c of it. Yeah, that is why I bought the damn car. I love it though. Oh, and if I wanted to drop $25k in the motor and make 800whp like this car- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLmERmpkCdc
I could, but I rather pay off my student loans. Hell, I could do an LSx swap for less and go balls to the walls, but I prefer to keep the theta motor.

Then quit talking power when a camry makes 300hp...yes the v6 does. Same goes for Rush, your vert v6 mustang isn't anything to brag about. If your car is offered with a v8, and you have the v6 or 4cyl, the power you make doesn't matter.

way2faded
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3077
  • Ribbons : 3
Re: Illegal Street Racing Sweep Shuts South LA Freeway, Nets Several Arrests 2014/12/29 11:29:12 (permalink)
(Deleted for abbreviated Foul Language)  I mean you got how many tracks out there the rest of the country would kill to have in such a small radius.  

WHYY WHYYYY???    
post edited by XrayMan - 2014/12/29 18:35:57

mistermister
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: Illegal Street Racing Sweep Shuts South LA Freeway, Nets Several Arrests 2014/12/29 12:37:36 (permalink)
Holo

Then quit talking power when a camry makes 300hp...yes the v6 does. Same goes for Rush, your vert v6 mustang isn't anything to brag about.

There is truth in this general line of thinking, however the Camry is only rated at ~268BHP... and both of these other ratings are in RWHP (I think). Regardless, they are all slow compared to my 4cyl family sedan... which it in and of itself if the slow vehicle among my peers who run modified engines with 8 pistons. You could say I'm not impressed even in the slightest. 
post edited by mistermister - 2014/12/29 12:48:43

DB87F0C250964FD
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1440
  • Ribbons : 3
Re: Illegal Street Racing Sweep Shuts South LA Freeway, Nets Several Arrests 2014/12/29 13:27:13 (permalink)
Admitting to regularly taking part in illegal street races on a public forum equates to a thief admitting to criminal acts on facebook or any other social platform.   Sadly/moronically he boasts as if it were something to be proud of and/or respected.  As other members previously stated, idiots will be idiots will be idiots.  EVGA should hand over any identifiable/personal information, regarding Rushxtc, to the proper authorities.

Great job on linking demonik to criminal activities, I'm sure he would appreciate it.
post edited by clemsonfan_2001 - 2014/12/29 13:43:12
clo007
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: Illegal Street Racing Sweep Shuts South LA Freeway, Nets Several Arrests 2014/12/29 15:05:17 (permalink)
Holo
clo007
Holo
clo007
RushXTC
clo007
ty_ger07
RushXTC

+1 to this.

Then quit talking power when a camry makes 300hp...yes the v6 does. Same goes for Rush, your vert v6 mustang isn't anything to brag about. If your car is offered with a v8, and you have the v6 or 4cyl, the power you make doesn't matter.

I am talking whp not crank. my car make about 360 to the crank on a little turbo 4 banger. And my car had a v-6 variant that has very little aftermarket support. I am already making more power than a buddy's v-6 Gen Coupe tuned as well.

clo007
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: Illegal Street Racing Sweep Shuts South LA Freeway, Nets Several Arrests 2014/12/29 15:05:56 (permalink)
mistermister
Holo

Then quit talking power when a camry makes 300hp...yes the v6 does. Same goes for Rush, your vert v6 mustang isn't anything to brag about.

There is truth in this general line of thinking, however the Camry is only rated at ~268BHP... and both of these other ratings are in RWHP (I think). Regardless, they are all slow compared to my 4cyl family sedan... which it in and of itself if the slow vehicle among my peers who run modified engines with 8 pistons. You could say I'm not impressed even in the slightest. 

Congratulations. (Deleted for Language) I could also talk about my friend's rides: from the forums, wrinverts WRX STI, Violence's Z06 Vette, oh and let me start talking about all my buddies that I live by and hang with: porsches, vettes, ferraris, oh and a buddy who has an R32, R33 and now an R34 GTR.

But what's the point, you're 4 banger is faster than my 4 banger and you are not impressed. 

post edited by XrayMan - 2014/12/29 18:40:48

mistermister
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: Illegal Street Racing Sweep Shuts South LA Freeway, Nets Several Arrests 2014/12/29 17:03:10 (permalink)
clo007
]Congratulations. (Deleted for Language) I could also talk about my friend's rides: from the forums, wrinverts WRX STI, Violence's Z06 Vette, oh and let me start talking about all my buddies that I live by and hang with: porsches, vettes, ferraris, oh and a buddy who has an R32, R33 and now an R34 GTR.

But what's the point, you're 4 banger is faster than my 4 banger and you are not impressed. 

If you're asking, I'd say you have no baseline on my end to judge from thus that comment is pretty irrelevant. I do suppose, however, it's nice that you have a lot of internet friends and the odd neighbor with fast cars. However, unless you are going fender to fender with them a half a dozen times a year its pretty much an irrelevance in juxtaposition to what I was talking about. Moreover, you completely missed my point... but who is keeping track of useless facts like that anyway?

But I digress...

clo007
Please don't make me post the PMs we had back and forth about you trying to call me out saying I did not  make 272whp and I showed the dyno sheet and you came back and said you only made 262whp.

clo007I am talking whp not crank. my car make about 360 to the crank on a little turbo 4 banger. And my car had a v-6 variant that has very little aftermarket support. I am already making more power than a buddy's v-6 Gen Coupe tuned as well.

Hmmm, lets do that math. If were talking about the same car in these two quotes that means you are realizing an 88HP loss between your stated "BHP" and what (sadly) your car actually puts down at the wheels. And this is supposedly on a RWD car? LOL, that's almost a 25% loss in power between your claimed "crank HP" and your stated "WHP". Which is actually about right... for an AWD vehicle. SO... unless you converted your car to AWD and forgot to mention it, you're doing something really wrong. 

I think I'm done here. I'll leave you to soak in that news.

clo007
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: Illegal Street Racing Sweep Shuts South LA Freeway, Nets Several Arrests 2014/12/29 17:26:26 (permalink)
I know the powertrain loss...it is called an automatic transmission...but you are so smart, I am sure you knew that.
Oh wait, now you're going to flame me for driving an automatic car.

Page: < 123 > Showing page 2 of 3
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile