Losing weight

Page: < 123 > Showing page 2 of 3
Author
eikast
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 708
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: Loosing weight 2014/11/19 11:09:16 (permalink)
1) Download and setup Myfitnesspal on your phone.
2) Eliminate all sugared drinks 
3) Drink a ton of water (replace soda with water, drink water before meals).
4) Eat slowly. Don't watch TV when eating. The TV can distract you from eating. If you are distracted while eating you may not feel full until you've eaten too much food.
5) Vary your calorie intake each day. If myfitnesspal says that you need to eat 1500 calories a day to lose 2 lbs per week then one day eat 1200, the next 1600, the next 1400 etc. 
6) Limit your diary intake. Avoid cheese/butter when possible (the calories add up so avoiding diary is a good thing)

Throughout my life I go through a fat phase then a fit phase....Currently I'm in that fat phase...Time to start losing weight. 

Edit:
After reading a few of the comments, I'm assuming that this weight loss is for the military. Well I too once was thinking about joining the military (was going to drop out of college when I was 20 to join the Marines, I wasn't going to drop out due to poor grades but just due to me wanting to serve my country). 

So depending on which branch you want to join it will vary. I was thinking about the Marines so I very learn by the time I was done with my training. First thing is first. Follow 1-6, go to the gym at least 3 times a week. Start your work out by doing a full mile run (no slowing down or walking). I used the treadmill at the gym so that I could keep track of myself. I barely was able to do a mile in like 9.5 minutes when I first started then I ended up doing 2 miles in 15-16 minutes. Obviously do other work out but cardio is important, especially for the marines. 

I think after 2-3 weeks of doing that warm up cardio, I increased the speed so that I could run 1.5 miles in 9-10 minutes. I think 1.5 miles was the test run for the Air force but the marines have a 3 mile run (if I remember correctly). You just need to push yourself and never walk. Sometimes I'd increase the speed to 10 mph for like 15-30 seconds to get that burning feeling then lowered it back to 8-8.5 mph. You need to push yourself hard. 

I was very lean near the end but I reached a muscle cap. I wasn't getting any stronger and apparently I wasn't consuming enough calories. This was back in late 2009/early 2010 so before Myfitnesspal. 
post edited by eikast - 2014/11/19 11:17:16

http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=70164
i5 3570K @ 4.5 GHz 1.28V
eVGA Titan X SC 1380 MhZ boost core clock.
Switech MCR140-X Drive
EK Titan X waterblock
16 GB G.Skill 1600 MHz 
MSI Z77a-gd55
Samsung 1TB 840 SSD
1TB 7200 RPM HDD
Logitech G502 
Sennheiser PC 350 SE
Razer BlackWidow Ultimate (Battlefield 4 edition)
Razer Destructor 2 (Battlefield 4 edition)
Asus Xonar Essence Stx
Acer XB280HK
gravedigger78
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 964
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: Loosing weight 2014/11/19 11:23:19 (permalink)
I lost 100 Libra pondos just doing what this guy says on his website, all for free and without stupid things like pre-workout energizers and crap T-pills or fat burner mixes.

http://scoobysworkshop.com/

ALL FREE info, work out plans, meal ideas. No catches, no sales pitches. 
Coming from me, you can do it! I believe in you! Just really monitor your eating and add extra working out.
Also think of little things you can do to make simple tasks more labor intensive. Every little bit helps, like parking farther away and walking instead of driving. carrying the things you want to buy instead of using a cart, push mower instead of riding lawn mower. 
moose517
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 6259
  • Ribbons : 33
Re: Loosing weight 2014/11/19 11:29:36 (permalink)
Lol that's the thing I already make myself do more work to help out. I park way out because of door dingers, at work rather than use power pallet jacks to move my product I use a non powered jack even if it is half ton skids x 12 x 2

I'm gonna go shopping tonight and getting better foods. I've already dropped 7lbs in about a week and a half now and that's just adding cardio. Running I do lack on, I need someone to run with me to help keep me going otherwise I end up walking a bit. I've gotta get that mule and a half down and then up the speed of it.
JGLuxe
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 7192
  • Ribbons : 17
Re: Loosing weight 2014/11/19 11:34:48 (permalink)
moose517
Lol that's the thing I already make myself do more work to help out. I park way out because of door dingers, at work rather than use power pallet jacks to move my product I use a non powered jack even if it is half ton skids x 12 x 2

I'm gonna go shopping tonight and getting better foods. I've already dropped 7lbs in about a week and a half now and that's just adding cardio. Running I do lack on, I need someone to run with me to help keep me going otherwise I end up walking a bit. I've gotta get that mule and a half down and then up the speed of it.

Congrats, I'm happy for you.... When I was 250lbs, I put myself on to it and went down to 220lbs, I was trying to go lower, But when I got my new job, I stopped working out, I went up to 225lbs and then had my gal bladder removed and dropped back to 220lbs due to limitation on foods, As soon as those limitations were lifted, I shot up to 230lbs where I currently rest....

Maybe I will get the same motivation that pushes you forward and get back on track, But for now, All I can say is congratulations on going the right way.

i9-12900ks @ | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 FTW3 ULTRA

moose517
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: Loosing weight 2014/11/19 13:47:53 (permalink)
Thanks Rush!  Finally got to have a proper meeting with the recruiter this afternoon, till today its all been phone convo, took the practice ASVAB and scored a 91 on that and i felt like i was doing horrible on a few question haha.  We did what we could though for paperwork, can't go any further till i hit target weight of 186-191, as of when i weighed in this morning i was at 211 even.  So only another 20-25lbs,  i made a nice google doc spreadsheet of my daily workouts and weigh ins and i'm making sure i do what i have down for that day each day.  Yesterday i wasn't able to go for a run becuase it was like -10 out so i just made it up today.  STill can't do a run for a mile but its getting up there, i'm up to 3/4 of a mile run, little more work and i will get the one mile, then on to the 1.5

Ariank111
  • Total Posts : 99
Re: Loosing weight 2014/11/20 03:29:18 (permalink)
not sure if this was already mentioned but i lost about 20 lbs in a little over a month by eating 6 times a day.

300-500 calorie breakfast lunch and dinner and 3 100-200 calorie snacks inbetween meals and after dinner. plus dont eat less than 2-4 hours before you go to sleep.

obviously the more extreeme you go with this the faster you'l lose weight lower calories plus no eating less than 5 hours before sleep and you'll lose weight very fast.

this speeds up your metabolism like crazy. Even after i stopped eating like this i was still losing weight.
also dont drink anything but water.

HAZMAN_THE_GREAT
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 4805
  • Ribbons : 7
Re: Loosing weight 2014/11/20 04:47:51 (permalink)
Here is some thinspiration for you Moose.

You dont want to look like these guys now do you?

You want to look good like this guy dont you?

moose517
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: Loosing weight 2014/11/20 05:12:17 (permalink)
haha hazman, definitely not!  When i was approaching 300 i decided to change what i was eating a bit so i wouldn't reach that stage.  I like being able to walk without dieing.
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102323
  • Ribbons : 84
Re: Loosing weight 2014/11/20 05:15:20 (permalink)
moose517
haha hazman, definitely not!  When i was approaching 300 i decided to change what i was eating a bit so i wouldn't reach that stage.  I like being able to walk without dieing.

Walking without dying is very important....LOL!

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

moose517
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: Loosing weight 2014/11/20 08:49:19 (permalink)
haha RJ you know what i mean :P
moose517
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: Loosing weight 2014/11/25 06:52:19 (permalink)
Figured i'd let you guys all have a bit of an update.  Its been 2 weeks now and i'm down 12lbs!  I havent' really even changed my diet other than no soda and adding a lot more protein.  The exercise is making a big difference!  I'm at about 205lbs now, only 20 to go!
kaninja
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 8755
  • Ribbons : 25
Re: Loosing weight 2014/11/25 07:47:15 (permalink)
Awesome man! Keep it up, you can do this!

Corsair 650D   -  i5 3570K @ 4.6GHz  -  Corsair H80i  -  MSI Z77 M-Power  -  16GB DDR3 Corsair Dominator Platinum
WD 1TB Caviar Black x2  -  OCZ 120GB Vertex2 SSD  -  Corsair HX620  -  GTX285 SSC  -  Samsung T240  -  DIR-655

Delirious
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 17474
  • Ribbons : 61
Re: Loosing weight 2014/11/25 10:48:11 (permalink)
No soda.  no high fructose corn syrup.  Meals only veggies and small porting of lean meat.  Only drink water.   No candy.  Get off the computer and go walking.   Put some weight on your back and go hiking.  

"Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger" 
Affiliate Code XZUMV9TJW5
Associate Code: 7PM43CU71IB2IAP
education may be expensive but wait until you get the bill for ignorance
A wise man once said that we can't make anyone feel or do anything. We can throw things into the wind, but it's up to each person to decide how they want to react, where they want to stand when things fall.
moose517
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: Loosing weight 2014/11/28 11:05:11 (permalink)
LOL yeah Delirious already done that :P  other than the hiking, its too cold now to do that and snowy, gonna have to give in and get a gym membership.  Had a slight set back due to the holiday though ugh!  Gonna have to watch it and do some extra workouts to get that extra burned back off and get back on track.  I was doing so good too :(
Dwarfy
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 704
  • Ribbons : 5
Re: Loosing weight 2014/11/28 13:09:38 (permalink)
Well done so far.

I can tell from this thread that loosing weight varies from person to person and what works for one lifestyle doesn't work for all.

I personally have been trying to instill changes at my home as I'm not very active but am fortunately not too overweight either and would like to keep it that way.

The changes I've tried to instill stem from the LCHF diet (Low carb, high fat) and even reading it makes sense.
www.dietdoctor.com

This is not about speedy weight loss but a change for the better for life ;)

Hope I makes good reading at the very least.
Jeff R 1
  • Total Posts : 6
Re: Loosing weight 2014/11/28 22:25:36 (permalink)
Hey Moose _ interesting thread.
 I've always been quite fit and have been running/cycling and working out with weights for the better part of my life.
 This has been mentioned in the thread, but I feel it's worth repeating _ what ever you do to loose the weight (fat loss and muscle gain) expect to have that routine become a part of you permanent life style.
People strive for a goal, do what ever it takes to get there, but then defeat their hard work only to undo it all by getting back into bad habits.
 Gradual change is better if time permits.

Running in the snow: I live here on the Southern tip of Vancouver Island in BC Canada, so we are blessed with mild weather, but lots of rain.
 However it can get cold _ -10/-15.
 In that cold the snow isn't wet like it usually is around here so running in it or rather jogging in it isn't such a slippery effort. Take small strides and keep a steady pace _ you will get your heart rate up if the snow is deep because for each stride, you're push the snow out of the way and lifting your legs higher then usual _ you get a real work out.
 You don't have to go very far to see what I mean.

Don't wear wool and cotton, they get wet and heavy when you sweat and once they get wet the outside cold air penetrates the water which eventually transfers to your skin and you don't want that.
 Modern fleecy synthetics that are meant for outdoor training is the way to go.
 You want to feel the cold a little bit when you start to run and once you warm up, you become comfortable. If you feel comfortable at the beginning of a run, then you will become over heated.

I trade off between running in the winter here and cycling in the summer. I can't stand the rain when I am on the bike and it gets too hot to run in the summer, although I have done it. Switching back and fourth between the two activities keeps things from getting boring.

Running is good for burning calories, but cycling is the best, but you can't let the bike do all the work, that's the key.
 You will know what I mean if you go out with a bunch of serious roadies and try to keep up with them.

If you have a set back, don't worry about it, enjoy what you're doing _ I think that's the most important thing to keep yourself motivated.

Once you're reached you goal, and the pressure is off once that goal is reached, maintaining things become less of an effort and fun.
 Going out for a run, a bike ride and working out becomes more important and becomes priority over things that used to matter more.

As far as diet is concerned, I am not going to get into that, but I will say one thing, don't eat "hydrogenated oils". If you start eating healthy, you won't run into this if you start reading the ingredient list on the package, but sometimes seemingly healthy foods can contain this very bad fat. Look out for foods that say "cholesterol free" and granolas that can still contain hydrogenated oils.

Here in Canada our government is slowly banning the stuff, but you will still find it in small quantities as some is permitted. In my opinion any amount is very bad. The industry doesn't like to refrigerate things, so to keep oils from going rancid they literally pump hydrogen through the fats. This destroys all the organic matter in the oil so it doesn't spoil _ this also destroys the vitamin content in the oil making it a useless food, but still retaining its calorie content.
 Once this bad oil gets into your system, it's sticky nature traps the good oils in you body and it goes down the toilet.
 It also really likes to stick to your veins so one can work on that heart attack when you get into you fifties.

People who eat smooth and creamy peanut butter are getting a dose of this stuff. The sticky nature of the hydrogenated oil keeps the peanut oil from separating. Peanut butter is OK, but buy the natural stuff and keep it in the fridge.

Probably the worst food out there of all time is Cool Whip, it's whipped up hydrogenated oil with a bunch of artificial flavoring in it, but you're probably not eating that stuff anyway.  

post edited by Jeff R 1 - 2014/11/28 23:17:31
moose517
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: Loosing weight 2014/11/29 01:41:07 (permalink)
during the summer i do a lot of cycling actually.  I'm investing in a good road bike for this coming summer for that specific reason.  Last summer i was riding about 40 miles daily on a crappy mountain bike, great burn thats for sure.  I do need to do some actual running though because thats part of the PT testing in the air force.  I don't want to be that guy that holds the whole flight back because i don't have the endurance.
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102323
  • Ribbons : 84
Re: Loosing weight 2014/11/29 01:54:20 (permalink)
In basic when I was there a very long time ago running, situps, and pushups were the morning rituals.

20 pounds should be easy to shed. Just remember you want to burn slightly more calories than you intake. Minor changes to your diet can help this a lot. For example use low calorie margarine instead of butter, eat fresh fruit instead of candy for desert, cut out beef and go to lean baked chicken, turkey, or boneless lean pork.

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

Jeff R 1
Re: Loosing weight 2014/11/29 09:33:02 (permalink)
When you get your road bike make sure and get a bicycle computer _ shoot for a 20 mph average speed _ it should be quite difficult to get to that _ if not raise the bar, but I would be surprised if you can do a 25 mile ride (round trip) and maintain a 20 mph average at the end of the ride.
 Allot of people who think they are fit can do 15 to 18 average...
 For sure though if the air force requires you to run then it is important to make that the dominant routine, but if you're cycling properly the road bike part of it should way harder then any run.

When running try to shoot for a 39 minute time for 10 KM (6.2 miles approximately) A fast runner can do a 10k run in 30 minutes or less, but not much less.

I always believed it's important to mix things up as running is hard on your joints _ stress injuries to the cartilage can occur, as you know.

Also, here is my opinion on margarine/butter, don't use either and if you must use one, use butter, but in moderation.
 Margarine is not a natural occurring food, it's man made and was never meant to be _ Google the history about it, you will be surprised.
 If you make sandwiches and are in the habit of using margarine, then skip it. I you have the time make you own mayonnaise in small amounts with your olive oil and free range brown eggs. And yah there is some saturated fat in eggs and cholesterol, but it's natural occurring and balanced and not harmful if you have a healthy life style.
 Just my opinion on the matter and I am sure others will disagree with it, but it works for me...

Cook with a cold pressed, "first pressed" olive oil. It will say it on the bottle.
post edited by Jeff R 1 - 2014/11/29 09:35:09
1sthurricane
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 398
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: Losing weight 2014/12/09 12:21:21 (permalink)
Back when I was in sales and all of us ate out alot I jumped to 225 lbs from 175!I was miserable,I cut out all bread/pasta and bad carbs.I went high protein...not full blown Atkins but I cut out all sugar.For salty snacks I only ate pork rinds/for dessert I only ate fat free,sugar free jello with redi whip and I switched to diet Mt. Dew...I could not give up my Dew.I was back down to my 175 frame in about 4 months.All my buddies at work laughed and cracked on me...about the 2nd month in,well lets just say 2 of my mates at work lost a ton of weight and followed my guidelines to the letter.My best buddy had breathing/asthma,and a sniffing tick he had for years,3 months into my deal and they were gone!He could breathe and his tick was gone.I wish you luck with what ever helps you,ohhh...I posted a pic of my wife and I vacationing in Miami on my bathroom mirror...I was 225,and when I felt like cheating with a 6 pack or donut,the picture helped me stay on course.

*Asus x99 Deluxe*Intel i7 5930k*G-Skill Ripjaws ddr4 2800 16g*x2 EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI*EVGA SuperNova P2 1200  PSU*NZXT X-61 Kraken*Bitfenix Recon*Corsair AIR540 "Artic White" Case*Samsung 850 Pro 500/250  SSD's*WD 3 TB HDD*Pioneer Blu Ray*Asus Rog Swift 27"*Logitech G-19/Proteus/430*
moose517
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: Losing weight 2014/12/09 22:16:34 (permalink)
Yeah I keep wanting to cheat and splurge but then I see something air force related and that's enough for me to say nope you don't need that. BTW weighed in yesterday at 199!!!!!!!!!!
Jeff R 1
Re: Losing weight 2014/12/09 22:44:23 (permalink)
Way to go Moose, you're almost there !!
 I went through the thread again and the upper weight limit for your goal is 191 _ so just a bit more to go !
 Don't know what you're weather is like, but how's you're running ?
 You'll find as you drop weight (even a few pounds) that your running will become exponentially easier.
 Pretty soon you will be looking back and that 1.5 mile run will be ridiculously easy and you won't even break a sweat.
 You'll find that you will have to run 10 miles or more to get a work out _ and it never stops...
moose517
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: Losing weight 2014/12/10 02:09:09 (permalink)
Yeah upper end is 191 but recruiter wants me to 186 so there is no problems going to MEPS. Haven't got much run time in. Gonna just have to give up and join a gym as the wind just makes it to hard to breathe. When it hits into the 40s I go so I'm at least getting something in but I need to start hitting on it hard
Jeff R 1
Re: Losing weight 2014/12/10 10:10:50 (permalink)
Running in the crappy weather sucks, but I'll be damned if I'm going to turn into a gerbil and run on a tread mill. When it's really windy here I have this thin balaclavas that works well _ I've used it for cycling too in freezing weather and it keeps the cold air from directly getting into my lungs. It's thin enough to fit underneath a bicycle helmet, so you get the idea just how thin it is.
 It's just enough to keep the wind out of my face.
 I do wear gloves, but I always end up taking them off when I get warmed up, sometimes the balaclavas comes off too, but I've always used a toque
 I use a pair of Oakley glasses with amber lenses to keep the sleet out of my eyes.

Honestly though I've never worn the balaclavas for a while now _ not anymore, the climate does seem to be warming up.

The thing to do is MAN-UP, DON'T BE A WOOSE, AND GET YOUR ASS OUT THERE NO MATTER WHAT THE WEATHER !

I get so pissed off at the lousy weather I just say F*ck it, and do what I want !

Even today, it's mild, but just poring out, I'll get so wet that when I stand still I will literally leave a puddle.
 It's fun though...

Some of the looks I/you will get when you're out in crappy weather are priceless...
post edited by Jeff R 1 - 2014/12/10 10:44:10
1sthurricane
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 398
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: Losing weight 2014/12/10 11:48:10 (permalink)
moose517
Yeah upper end is 191 but recruiter wants me to 186 so there is no problems going to MEPS. Haven't got much run time in. Gonna just have to give up and join a gym as the wind just makes it to hard to breathe. When it hits into the 40s I go so I'm at least getting something in but I need to start hitting on it hard

Try PTing all the hills In Quantico,with snow,with sleet,with a brisk wind and at 6 AM.That will wake you up quick.Good job on the weight loss,I am fighting a bulge myself.

*Asus x99 Deluxe*Intel i7 5930k*G-Skill Ripjaws ddr4 2800 16g*x2 EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI*EVGA SuperNova P2 1200  PSU*NZXT X-61 Kraken*Bitfenix Recon*Corsair AIR540 "Artic White" Case*Samsung 850 Pro 500/250  SSD's*WD 3 TB HDD*Pioneer Blu Ray*Asus Rog Swift 27"*Logitech G-19/Proteus/430*
zeroseoul
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 109
Re: Loosing weight 2014/12/10 12:21:21 (permalink)
Lost some 20-30 pounds in 5 months with mainly strength training, little bit of cardio, cleaner eating (being aware of what you eat, but not really being excessive)

Eat lean, higher in protein food. You stay fuller longer and less tempted to eat in between meals.
Eat frequently, but in smaller portions. This will curve any temptation to reach for candy, chips, etc.
Starving does nothing for you, your body goes into a preservation state and metabolism slows down if your body can't find food to preserve.
Stock up on some fruits, and clean snacks. Things like yogurt and granola, bananas, minimally processed turkey breast meat (try to find stuff low in sodium) with some crackers can really help curve any hunger.

Weigh yourself in the morning, maybe after a #2.

Just keep at it and you will get there.

Current Build:
CPU: Intel i7-8770k @ stock speeds
Motherboard: ASUS PRIME z370-A
Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengence
GPU: GTX 970 FTW
Power Supply: EVGA Supernova 750G2
moose517
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: Loosing weight 2014/12/25 23:22:47 (permalink)
5 pounds to go :). Finally told my family today, eaht a Christmas gift huh lol. My mom cried like I expected and everyone else was like awesome go for it. So excited that I can finally get the paperwork going soon!
MSim
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 14686
  • Ribbons : 38
Re: Loosing weight 2014/12/25 23:39:26 (permalink)
Will pay Sgt. Hartman to motivate you.

Attached Image(s)

moose517
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: Loosing weight 2014/12/26 03:14:33 (permalink)
Haha
wmmills
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 5679
  • Ribbons : 40
Re: Loosing weight 2014/12/26 04:59:20 (permalink)
moose517
LOL yeah Delirious already done that :P  other than the hiking, its too cold now to do that and snowy, gonna have to give in and get a gym membership.  Had a slight set back due to the holiday though ugh!  Gonna have to watch it and do some extra workouts to get that extra burned back off and get back on track.  I was doing so good too :(

Nothing wrong with cold moose!! It makes your body use calories faster to make warmth. Another great trick is to drink and eat ice cold water and foods etc.... cause its super labor intensive for your body to warm it to a digestible point. Hope that little tid bit helps brotha!! \m/

MOBO: EVGA x299 Dark, CPU: I9 10900X, RAM: Patriot Viper RGB 3600 32gb, SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB, M2: Samsung 970 EVO+ 1TB, PSU: CoolerMaster M2 1500, CPU HSF: EVGA 240 CLC HSF~ P/P EK Furious Vardar, G-CARD:EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming w/Hybrid kit and Noctua IPPC 3000 P/P, CASE: LIAN-LI PC-V2010B w/ Window mod, OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit, MON: Alienware AW3821DW

New EVGA product? Register it NOW with this link:
http://www.evga.com/register/default.asp?affiliatecode=4QFQRAMOII
 Help Our Vets From K-2!
[link=https://strongholdfreedom
Page: < 123 > Showing page 2 of 3
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile