Collin Kaepernick dissapointed me

Page: < 12345 > Showing page 3 of 5
Author
kaninja
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 8755
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 25
Re: Collin Kaepernick dissapointed me 2016/09/04 22:07:33 (permalink)
Make villains of police? lol no, there is quite a large lot of them that are doing an amazing job of being villains all on their own.

Corsair 650D   -  i5 3570K @ 4.6GHz  -  Corsair H80i  -  MSI Z77 M-Power  -  16GB DDR3 Corsair Dominator Platinum
WD 1TB Caviar Black x2  -  OCZ 120GB Vertex2 SSD  -  Corsair HX620  -  GTX285 SSC  -  Samsung T240  -  DIR-655

MrImSoGood
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1285
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: Collin Kaepernick dissapointed me 2016/09/04 23:09:28 (permalink)
So let me get this straight.
So because didn't he stand for a song written by a slave that's celebrating the death of African slaves fighting for their freedom, this automatically makes him a scumbag, and unamerican?

And who says racism and oppression doesn't exist
post edited by MrImSoGood - 2016/09/04 23:10:43
olanmills
  • Total Posts : 5
Re: Collin Kaepernick dissapointed me 2016/09/05 03:58:05 (permalink)
It's not about "blaming police", it's about police not being held accountable (enough) when they commit crimes, which invites more bad behavior, and which also makes people in the affected communities distrust the police. People already think regular crime is a problem, and people already think it's normal for criminals to be apprehended and punished. Police misconduct needs attention from the public because not enough is done about it. It's very easy to dismiss things when you're not really affected by it or encounter it, but it can't be improved without attention being drawn to it.
whiskers54
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1688
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: Collin Kaepernick dissapointed me 2016/09/05 04:53:28 (permalink)
olanmills
It's not about "blaming police", it's about police not being held accountable (enough) when they commit crimes, which invites more bad behavior, and which also makes people in the affected communities distrust the police. People already think regular crime is a problem, and people already think it's normal for criminals to be apprehended and punished. Police misconduct needs attention from the public because not enough is done about it. It's very easy to dismiss things when you're not really affected by it or encounter it, but it can't be improved without attention being drawn to it.

When riots happen right after a police shooting and before an investigation is complete, it would indicate to me that it is blaming the police.

In another situation there was a prosecuting attorney in a highly publicized "wrongful" death case where several police officers were indicted. Many prominent attorneys looked at this case and said she didn't have a case. That didn't stop her. When it was all said and done not one officer was convicted and she faces disbarment due to her mishandling the case.

There are different ways to bring attention to things without violence. There is a thing called the judicial system. Last time I checked it served everyone.

As far as the flag and socks controversy goes, the NFL needs to step up to the plate on this quickly. The NFL's reputation will go down even further than it already is if it doesn't.
post edited by whiskers54 - 2016/09/05 05:08:45
kaninja
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: Collin Kaepernick dissapointed me 2016/09/05 10:51:28 (permalink)
bill1024
kaninja
Make villains of police? lol no, there is quite a large lot of them that are doing an amazing job of being villains all on their own.

Yeah sure there are.
Maybe if people would behave themselves, we would not need police at all.
Gee, what a thought huh.

You are so defensive. I say something then you go right to some unrelated extreme.

Yes, there are THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of instances of police breaking the law, cover ups, purgery, murder, theft, rape, destroying evidence, planting evidence, etc. etc.

My Dad's death was a result to gross negligence by the police. Instead of an apology, or admitting any wrongdoing whatsoever, they put all their efforts as a force towards protecting their own and tried pinning his death on himself. 5 years and a lot of money towards lawyers the truth finally came out. Gross negligence, destruction of evidence, and illegal persuasion of a witness. Pigs indeed.....not all, but when you have 3 cops who are guilty and another 4 or 5 jump in to help them out of getting in trouble......that is a major systematic problem.

It isn't just a problem in the U.S., although there they do seem to shoot way too many people.

Corsair 650D   -  i5 3570K @ 4.6GHz  -  Corsair H80i  -  MSI Z77 M-Power  -  16GB DDR3 Corsair Dominator Platinum
WD 1TB Caviar Black x2  -  OCZ 120GB Vertex2 SSD  -  Corsair HX620  -  GTX285 SSC  -  Samsung T240  -  DIR-655

kaninja
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: Collin Kaepernick dissapointed me 2016/09/05 12:29:54 (permalink)
Roughly 900 - 1000 people are shot and killed by police every year. 2016 is on pace for roughly just over 1000 people again. Many of those are unarmed, mentally ill, and others that could easily have been subdued without being shot.

Historically it is really difficult to tell how many people each year are fatally shot by police. This is because only some departments reported fatal shootings as they are not obliged to do so. I think now they are, but news agencies and newspapers have had to do their own tracking as there was no source of an official national number.

Minorities are obviously at much higher risk of being shot than whites given the numbers. There are a lot of factors that play into this, as inner citties are traditionally where minorities were forced to live, even for a while after desegregation occurred. Gangs, crime, easy access to liquor, guns, drugs, but a lack of social programs and easy escape from the bad neighbourhoods all play a role in what had and is happening.

kaninja
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: Collin Kaepernick dissapointed me 2016/09/05 14:56:29 (permalink)
Whites killed at twice the rate? I guess we can forget talking about numbers. Only 13% of the U.S. is black

My figures come from the BBC, The Washington Post, The Guardian, and other independant tracking sources. The FBI numbers, as admitted by the FBI, are not accurate as reporting is voluntary, not mandatory. Looking at the actual numbers and the FBI numbers it seems only about half are reported.

Between Jan.1, 2015 and July 11, 2016 there have been 1,502 fatal shootings by on-duty police officers. Of those deaths 732 confirmed white, 381 confirmed black, 382 were another race other than white or "unknown" race.

So just looking at those numbers, black people are 2.5 times more likely to be shot. Regardless of cause or reason, those are the numbers.

kaninja
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: Collin Kaepernick dissapointed me 2016/09/05 14:56:33 (permalink)
He is free to do what he wants in this case. Nothing in his contract about standing during the anthem. He isn't abusing his position, he isn't spitting on the military, he isn't being "anti-American", he isn't inciting hate. I look at this as an outsider and laugh at the attention and vitriol this has stirred up. So many people talk about all the people that died for his freedom, but when he exercises that freedom they go squirrelly.
post edited by kaninja - 2016/09/05 15:05:05

ttlax
  • Total Posts : 11
Re: Collin Kaepernick dissapointed me 2016/09/08 10:28:11 (permalink)
bill1024
I posted early in this thread "He has the right to say ..."
Really he does not have the right to free speech in this case. Free speech is for a person to say what they want in public and that the government can not stop you. (in most cases)
You have the right to free speech, you do not have the right to be heard.
When you are on other people property, as he was, the property owner has the right to limit your speech any way they see fit.
He is under contract and there are clauses for behavior on and off company time.
I do not have the right to go on a profanity laced tirade on this forum. if I do a mod will edit my post.
If I do it over and over I could be banned from this forum. I do not have a right to free speech here.
He has no right to act like an ass and be disrespectful in any way on private property on company time.
The fans booed him good, so it shows the public thinks he is wrong too, and acting outside of proper expected behavior.

A flag may just be a flag to some people, to others that is the flag that draped the coffins of our loved one who did not come home alive.
Those flags mean a lot to us. Those flags are on display where we see them every day to remember the ones we love, the ones we lost.
They gave their lives so we can be free. So we can say what we want to our government, to protest or assemble in a lawful way.
Freedom is not free. In fact it costs a lot. Much more than most people will ever know.

I think he has the right to act like an ass and do anything he wants on company time but they also have the right to discipline or fire him if they don't agree.

And you are right on with the meaning of the flag to many of us.  Freedom isn't free and I for one couldn't be more thankful for the sacrifice many individuals and families have made for all of us.
Brad_Hawthorne
Insert Custom Title Here
  • Total Posts : 23174
  • Ribbons : 39
Re: Collin Kaepernick dissapointed me 2016/09/09 20:46:55 (permalink)
This guy reminds me of this:

kaninja
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: Collin Kaepernick dissapointed me 2016/09/09 21:29:44 (permalink)
Happy to see more and more people including service men and women showing support for Colin.

Brad_Hawthorne
Insert Custom Title Here
Re: Collin Kaepernick dissapointed me 2016/09/10 10:40:50 (permalink)
It's confirmation bias. You'll always find examples to back up an opinion on the internet, because -- well no one agrees about anything on the internet.
kaninja
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: Collin Kaepernick dissapointed me 2016/09/10 12:14:15 (permalink)
Brad_Hawthorne
It's confirmation bias. You'll always find examples to back up an opinion on the internet, because -- well no one agrees about anything on the internet.

I agree.

candle_86
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3677
  • Ribbons : 7
Re: Collin Kaepernick dissapointed me 2016/09/13 11:45:19 (permalink)
Chaos_21
I will start by saying violence against law enforcement is unacceptable.
But discrimination against black people and minorities is still a real issue and their voices need to be heard.
I commend Colin Kaepernick for his stand against racial injustice in America.
The fight for equality and equal opportunity is a noble cause.
And peaceful protest is the correct way to invoke change. 
+1   

Wow really, I'm a White Christian Man.

I can't get housing assistance, I couldn't get food stamps even when I qualified, I can't get a high risk loan, I can't really get much of anything, while the minorities get them. I got passed over for a Job because they needed a minority, I eventually got hired later and the guy they went with was incompetent, I worked with him for awhile before he got fired. Want to see discrimination be a White christian straight male.
VegetaCreeper
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 2944
  • Ribbons : 9
Re: Collin Kaepernick dissapointed me 2016/09/13 12:20:38 (permalink)
candle_86
Chaos_21
I will start by saying violence against law enforcement is unacceptable.
But discrimination against black people and minorities is still a real issue and their voices need to be heard.
I commend Colin Kaepernick for his stand against racial injustice in America.
The fight for equality and equal opportunity is a noble cause.
And peaceful protest is the correct way to invoke change. 
+1   

Wow really, I'm a White Christian Man.

I can't get housing assistance, I couldn't get food stamps even when I qualified, I can't get a high risk loan, I can't really get much of anything, while the minorities get them. I got passed over for a Job because they needed a minority, I eventually got hired later and the guy they went with was incompetent, I worked with him for awhile before he got fired. Want to see discrimination be a White christian straight male.

Be The change in the World you want to see

Use my associate code if you want to save money on your purchases: DIC39SVDZOR8D11

kaninja
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: Collin Kaepernick dissapointed me 2016/09/13 12:26:19 (permalink)
candle_86
Want to see discrimination be a White christian straight male.

Really?

Your sarcasm is legendary.

candle_86
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Collin Kaepernick dissapointed me 2016/09/13 14:07:47 (permalink)
kaninja
candle_86
Want to see discrimination be a White christian straight male.

Really?

Your sarcasm is legendary.

No its not sarcastic, its just a fact. We are the most opressed people in this country. People assume we have privlige, guess what we dont.

A domestic dispute, the white guy must be beating his wife arrest him (even if there are no bruises on her and your covered in them, first hand experience with this)
A general scuffle, arrest the white guy he is obviously the aggressor
A job application, don't hire the white guy he is to privileged to need this job, give it to the minority who is struggling to get into a career (first hand experience)
Want to make a political statement you get shot down as a racist homophobic

No matter what me as a White guy says, I get informed that I'm not allowed to speak because I don't understand real problems. I've even tried to talk to someone about poverty because I came from it, and was informed I'm white, I will never understand poverty. No White males are the single most oppressed group of people nation wide

kaninja
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: Collin Kaepernick dissapointed me 2016/09/13 14:28:44 (permalink)
Well that must be a new thing lol. I lived in the U.S. 14 years ago and there was definitely extreme racism, bigotry, oppression towards minorities. I am white and every door of opportunity I was easily able to walk through.

It can't be that bad.....I mean of the top 30 richest people in the U.S. I think they are all white and something like 1.2 of the top 1.3 million households in NET worth are white.

IF somehow white people are now the most oppressed, disadvantaged, and discrimiated against group in the U.S. today then I guess either things have done a complete 180° or your single point of data isn't enough to get a complete picture of reality.

candle_86
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Collin Kaepernick dissapointed me 2016/09/13 14:39:48 (permalink)
kaninja
Well that must be a new thing lol. I lived in the U.S. 14 years ago and there was definitely extreme racism, bigotry, oppression towards minorities. I am white and every door of opportunity I was easily able to walk through.

It can't be that bad.....I mean of the top 30 richest people in the U.S. I think they are all white and something like 1.2 of the top 1.3 million households in NET worth are white.

IF somehow white people are now the most oppressed, disadvantaged, and discrimiated against group in the U.S. today then I guess either things have done a complete 180° or your single point of data isn't enough to get a complete picture of reality.

It takes several generations for riches to change hands to another group of people so thats somewhat irrelevant.

Also with everything going on the police are terrified to arrest a person of color and are more likely to take their side in any dispute because that's the politically correct method. You don't hear about whites being gunned down for being white, its not news worthy, but a person of color attacking a white guy and getting hurt or killed causes an outcry of how unfair, and further killings of whites, that's the new America.

I had no doors opened for me, I taught myself computers, and the only reason i had a computer is because a tornado threw a bunch of them out of a lot of buildings and they ended up in a dumpster. I choose not to get involved in gang related activity or do drugs growing up both of which were just as easy to get into as they where for people of color. 

Some items to consider, a person of color with tatoo's would still be considered for a public facing job, a white guy will be told to cover them up or denied out right because you can't discriminate against a white person. Look at the laws on that one really close and affirmative action. There is a percentage of Latino, Black ect a company needs but no minimum number of white people are required to be hired, and if someone brought a case for a company refusing to hire white people it would be thrown out, much the same way a black or Latino only club may exist in a public school, collage, or even a private bar, but you can not legally have a white only club, or that is discrimination.

Now tell me who is actually being targeted here.

This is the 60's in reverse, there are now mobs of people out hunting down white people to murder while the culprits go largely unpunished, i doubt this is what the Civil Rights leaders actually wanted, well except Malcolm X, we did want all white people dead.
kaninja
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: Collin Kaepernick dissapointed me 2016/09/13 15:03:53 (permalink)
I don't disagree things are messy.

I haven't heard of this white discrimination you speak of from my cousins in Montana, my in-laws in Colorado, or work associates in Vegas and Phoenix. Maybe they are afraid to talk about it though for fear of being murdered for being white.

There is a resentment towards white people from black people. No doubt. You and I being white cannot understand it.....no matter how hard we try, really we cannot.

The U.S. is the superpower it is today thanks to slavery. The extreme wealth generated from the cotton trade financed the U.S. industrial revolution. A lot of OLD money that some of the top long standing families still have is from Slavery. Some modern-day institutions like the Bank of America have roots in slavery and their existance today is because of it.

Not all whie people are descendants from slave owners.....in fact very few are. The same can be said for black people in America...not all are decendants of slaves.

You must admit though. Just because slavery, segregation, and open flagrant oppression is over doesn't mean all is good.

I look at how we treated First Nations people in Canada. Took their land, broke treaties, killed them, stole their children and forced them into schools to strip them of their heritage, language, and any connection to their parents.

When that was shown to be a total failure we put them on reservations, gave them semi-self rule, rubbed our hands together and said all fixed.

It isn't fixed and won't be for a long time.

When a black man in America can peacefully protest without people screaming he should leave the country.......that would be a start.

VegetaCreeper
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Collin Kaepernick dissapointed me 2016/09/13 15:24:40 (permalink)
I appreciate what Collin is trying to do.  All lives do matter and there is minority oppression in some way/shape or form in America.

However, during the Star Spangled Banner during NFL games, this should be done to celebrate the lives of the men/women who have given their lives to make this great country, free.

Pat Tillman > Collin Kaepernick - Who has done more for our country?
post edited by VegetaCreeper - 2016/09/13 15:27:04

Use my associate code if you want to save money on your purchases: DIC39SVDZOR8D11

Shockjockey
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 4928
  • Ribbons : 18
Re: Collin Kaepernick dissapointed me 2016/09/13 15:48:11 (permalink)
I am very proud of the Pittsburgh Steelers! Every team member stayed on their feet for the anthem. Go Steelers!

Asus Sabertooth x99
5930k (4.5ghz)
16gb Corsair DDR4 (3000)
EVGA 1000w psu
Zotac 980ti x 2
Samsung 850 pro 500 SSD
HPLP3065 30in Monitor 2560x1600
candle_86
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Collin Kaepernick dissapointed me 2016/09/13 15:52:04 (permalink)
kaninja
I don't disagree things are messy.

I haven't heard of this white discrimination you speak of from my cousins in Montana, my in-laws in Colorado, or work associates in Vegas and Phoenix. Maybe they are afraid to talk about it though for fear of being murdered for being white.

There is a resentment towards white people from black people. No doubt. You and I being white cannot understand it.....no matter how hard we try, really we cannot.

The U.S. is the superpower it is today thanks to slavery. The extreme wealth generated from the cotton trade financed the U.S. industrial revolution. A lot of OLD money that some of the top long standing families still have is from Slavery. Some modern-day institutions like the Bank of America have roots in slavery and their existance today is because of it.

Not all whie people are descendants from slave owners.....in fact very few are. The same can be said for black people in America...not all are decendants of slaves.

You must admit though. Just because slavery, segregation, and open flagrant oppression is over doesn't mean all is good.

I look at how we treated First Nations people in Canada. Took their land, broke treaties, killed them, stole their children and forced them into schools to strip them of their heritage, language, and any connection to their parents.

When that was shown to be a total failure we put them on reservations, gave them semi-self rule, rubbed our hands together and said all fixed.

It isn't fixed and won't be for a long time.

When a black man in America can peacefully protest without people screaming he should leave the country.......that would be a start.

Actually I am qualified to understand how the black people feel, I am the product of a black slave and a white master. My entire family line is descended from that union, we didn't get harassed in the 60's because the child was born white in the 1840's but my family line is both with slave owner and slave, so I feel I have the ability to look at this issue with a different perspective. Am I mad about slavery, yes, did my ancestors enslave my ancestor yes. Did my family pay for it back then? You bet we did, the white side of it lost their plantation and family home, it was divided up among the slaves. The white side took in the baby as it was White, and that Child the product of a slave was no allowed to live their with his family the former slaves, he was told to leave, but he knew the truth all along, but he left, for fear of being murdered by lynch mobs for being a half breed. So he went with the rest of the family that was scattered into the wind, he ended up working as a dirt farmer for someone else, a Yankee from the north, a Carpet Bagger. It took my family 60 years and 3 generations to not be poor dirt farmers, my grandfather was the first person in the family since 1860 to attend secondary school, and he was able to go to collage because he fought in WW2.

But now even after the struggle being feared to let it know we where half breeds even 50 years ago, we are now living in fear at least here in Texas of the blacks and Latino's because our skin is white and we are considered the Devil. I can 100% understand, except my family was never able to openly speak either way for fear of retaliation.
kaninja
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: Collin Kaepernick dissapointed me 2016/09/13 16:21:42 (permalink)
Wow. That is a colorful family history Candle!

VegetaCreeper
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Collin Kaepernick dissapointed me 2016/09/13 16:37:54 (permalink)
kaninja
Wow. That is a colorful family history Candle!

Pun intended? Hahaha Im kidding!

=)

Brad_Hawthorne
Insert Custom Title Here
Re: Collin Kaepernick dissapointed me 2016/09/13 18:51:50 (permalink)
kaninja

That "white discrimination" comes in the form of a faction of people who wholesale label white people as evil Trump redneck stereotypes. You have a bunch of self-loathing white people that even do it. It's the most ridiculous thing I've seen in awhile, but people believe in it and will remind you all the time about it. It's really freaking tiring and I'd love for a big roll of duct tape to deal with most of those people. But then I'd reinforce their bigotry and validate their reasoning in the attempt to tell them where to shove their opinion. You know those guys that are always talking about "micro-aggressions" then turn around and chatter about "white privilege"? Well that narrative they're pushing fits their definition of micro-aggression yet they don't acknowledge that fact because they're too busy being the ones that perpetrate it. A massive case of do as I say, not as I do syndrome. Hypocrites of the first degree.

kaninja
Not all whie people are descendants from slave owners.....in fact very few are. The same can be said for black people in America...not all are descendants of slaves.

And further, not all slaves were black. Might have a nice talk with Irish and Chinese descendants about it. I don't hear them looking for reparations and playing the victim card about it though.

kaninja

Here's the problem, "protesting" is a joke. Instead of protesting about something, address the issue within your community directly through volunteer community service. Standing in traffic or taking a knee in front of the flag fixes nothing. It's a cop out. It's saying to the world that there is something wrong but I'm going to whine about it until someone else fixes my issue for me. It reminds me of an unruly child who cries to their parents until they give him ice cream. Didn't everyone's parents as a child always tell them never to go play in traffic? Now you've got idiots "protesting" by standing in the middle of interstate traffic. The logic is the same. There is a core value in life -- always treat others as you would want to be treated. If your actions within any form of civil disobedience or protest effect random people around you that have no interest in your activity then you are showing others a great example of disrespect. If you can not respect those around you, you will have zero credibility for your cause. Protesting is a ideology of co-dependency. You are never responsible for your own actions or community, therefore you will riot, loot and burn your neighbors belongings and businesses because actually doing something positive and productive for your community would go counter those that incited you. You are also only as good as the worst apple representing your cause. If you are unable to represent yourself in a positive and productive manner, then what good is your cause to begin with?
post edited by Brad_Hawthorne - 2016/09/13 23:39:52
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102393
  • Ribbons : 85
Re: Collin Kaepernick dissapointed me 2016/09/13 22:28:41 (permalink)
We have had a few complaint about posts in this thread leaning a bit too close to being political so we ask that everyone stay on target of the OPs original post. If this thread strays too much into politics then we'll have to lock it down. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

kaninja
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: Collin Kaepernick dissapointed me 2016/09/13 23:36:48 (permalink)
Protesting is not a joke. Furthest thing from a joke. Doing nothing would be a cop out. Turning a blind eye is a cop out. Doing something that has the effect of millions of people at least having the discussion......well seems it did something.

Brad_Hawthorne
Insert Custom Title Here
Re: Collin Kaepernick dissapointed me 2016/09/13 23:42:28 (permalink)
kaninja
Protesting is not a joke. Furthest thing from a joke. Doing nothing would be a cop out. Turning a blind eye is a cop out. Doing something that has the effect of millions of people at least having the discussion......well seems it did something.

Protesting is passing the buck. Anytime I've ever seen injustice or issues within my community I've spent my personal time as a community volunteer to directly effect those topics in a positive and direct manner. Standing around gets nothing done. Protesting just makes you one side of a two sided coin that divides communities. When you protest you define a problem, but never do anything to address the issue in a manner that brings direct positive resolution. Protesters often times make an issue much worse by inflaming an issue without any respect to the consequences. Protesting often becomes a self-fulfilling prophesy. What is protested doesn't have to be true, the outcome of the protest puts all the pieces in place to bring about the situation they protest by inciting the fringe of both sides to be the talking heads of an issue. 99% of all these issues are fringe extreme examples where the fringe extreme people on the issue aren't incited until they incite each other via very loud and niche protest. It's a case of the 1% talking about a 1% issue and claiming to represent the 99% in their ideology because they're really loud and outspoken. It has to be the most inefficient way to address a grievance that I've ever seen. No one wins in a circular argument between two fringe radical groups of 1%ers.
post edited by Brad_Hawthorne - 2016/09/13 23:54:37
kaninja
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: Collin Kaepernick dissapointed me 2016/09/13 23:56:29 (permalink)
I'm pretty sure protesting doesn't divide communities. The community was already divided just not talked about. Protesting just brings things to the surface.....which is obvious by the crazy rhetoric and vitriolic responses such a simple action triggered.

Page: < 12345 > Showing page 3 of 5
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile