EVGA

1080 FTW exploded (now dead) and took other parts with it.

Page: 1234 > Showing page 1 of 4
Author
Piers123
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 204
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2016/11/16 06:16:09 (permalink)
See below for original post, updates first.
Green = positive
Orange = acceptable but not ideal
Red = negative
-------------------------------------------------------
--UPDATE 17-11-2016
Jan from EVGA called and we spoke about my concerns and damage caused. He's working on rectifying the issue to my satisfaction.

The card is being collected tomorrow. 

10/10 for Jan's phone call, I'll see if this helpful, friendly, and caring attitude continues and keep you updated.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--UPDATE 18-11-2016
An man came to collect the item, but did not bring suitable packaging (a bag and label, as I understood he would) so the collection has been delayed until Jan is able to re-arrange it.

I will continue to post updates for those interested.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--UPDATE 18-11-2016
The PCI-E slot appears to be dead.
--UPDATE - 21-11-2016
The card has been collected and will be sent to Taiwan. I have spoken with Jan about the motherboard and a solution is being worked out. We are due to talk on Wednesday or Thursday.

A suitable replacement for 1080 has been agreed upon and I'm happy with that.

So far, 8/10 (the -2 is the for the North American call centre).
--UPDATE - 30-11-2016
No update from EVGA and wrong GPU sent out as a replacement, meaning I now have to send the incorrect GPU back and continue to wait. Jan sent an email last night at 9PM and was supposed to call today but did not.

Rating has dropped down to 5/10. "Legendary" customer support is a myth - it shouldn't take two weeks.
--UPDATE #2 - 30-11-2016
Jan has now called 20 minutes after posting the first update. The incorrect GPU will be collected and I will receive the placement once it's in stock - probably within a week.

The ASUS motherboard will need to be returned to EVGA for inspection before a replacement is allowed (this is fair) "to see if the cause was the 1080." I explained that I require a second person to help with larger or more complicated part removal due to personal circumstances. The deadline is 'probably' the end of this year after which "it will be hard to say what caused the failure, if there is one."

The doubt by EVGA is expected but still leaves a bitter taste.

Overall experience rating: 6/10
--UPDATE 08-12-2016 (22 days later)
I'm still without a replacement card (I did say there was 'no rush', but the correct thing would have been for EVGA to simply purchase from a supplier).

EVGA rating: 3/10 
--UPDATE 10-12-2016
The new card has arrived (along with some EVGA spectacles).

EVGA DE and Jan's rating: 8/10
EVGA rating: 4/10

Original Post 
This is the sixth issue or gripe I've had with this card. 
  • I didn't mind the lack of stickers and booklet in the box
  • I didn't mind the random loss of signal (tested other card and drivers, no issue)
  • I didn't mind the higher-than-average GPU temperatures (but within specifications)
  • I didn't mind the card, on rare occassions, producing a black screen and the fans spinning up (RMA started)
  • I didn't mind the thermal pad "mod" to fix an issue EVGA overlooked
  • I DO mind the card exploding, causing the inside of my case to change to a brilliant white colour, as well as the loud bang and 'sizzle' noise
  • I DO mind smell so obnoxious that I needed to leave my apartment
  • I DO mind other components now semi-working or not working at all
  • I DO mind the USA lack of care (Germany was helpful)

What Happened
I was playing CS:GO - hardly a stressful game for a 1080 FTW - and the following happened:
  1. Off work due to stress, trying to relax.
  2. Start CS:GO with EVGA P XOC stats displayed
  3. Temperature shows 65°C or so
  4. Play one match, no issues
  5. Mid-way through second match and see (from under my desk) the entire inside of the case brighter than the Sun, closely followed by a very loud bang
  6. Computer makes a noise and then turns off
  7. Remove card
  8. Test spare PSU and PC won't boot
  9. Use original PSU and PC boots then turns off
  10. Try again and PC turns on
  11. Notice marks near the PCI-E slot on the motherboard (the damage in the photos is on the PCI-E side of the card).

Overclock (ignore signature)
  1. EVGA P XOC 
  2. Core + 50
  3. Memory + 400
  4. NO voltage
  5. Fan Curve 45°C=70%, 55°C=80%, 65°C=90%, 75°C=100%
  6. BIOS 2 was in use at the time
Photos
Notes:
- the metal grill had a couple of bits that fell off when taking the photo - it was not completely burnt but the supports around it were
- notice the discolouration on the board
- notice the 'crispy' parts of the board
- The backplate was removed after the event. No modifications or changes had been made to the card prior to the 'blowing up' incident.

Additional
EVGA's US reply: "there's no proof that the card caused damage to the rest of the computer."
EVGA's DE reply: "sorry, please send photos followed by the card and we'll see what we can do."
UK Consumer Advice bottom line: "if true, the damage to other parts appears to be caused by the faulty component (1080)"
Overclockers advice: "Asus and other manufacturers are unlikely to replace the parts due to a component 'blowing up', this falls under Consequential Loss and it's odd that EVGA would not offer a 'goodwill gesture' to avoid negative press and restore the customer's faith"

Thanks, EVGA! 

post edited by Piers123 - 2016/12/10 05:26:44

CPU: AMD R9 5900X
Cooling: 360mm Corsair H150i RGB Pro XT AIO
Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix B550-E
RAM: Corsair 32GB Vengeance LPX @ 3600 MHz CL18
GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 XC3 Hybrid 10GB w/ 240mm radiator 
SSD/HDD: 1 * 1TB WD Blue M.2 PCIe 3.0 NVMe | 2 * 1TB WD Blue SATA | 2 * 8TB Toshiba N300 HDD SATA 
NAS: 280TB on a 4U server

117 Replies Related Threads

arestavo
    CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
    • Total Posts : 6916
    • Ribbons : 76
    Re: 1080 FTW exploded (now dead) and took other parts with it. 2016/11/16 06:19:48 (permalink)
    Ouch! So you took off the FTW backplate and left it off? That sucks badly... it *might* have kept the popped components from hitting the other stuff in your case.

Edit: what PSU are you using and do you use an UPS? I'm just curious.
    post edited by arestavo - 2016/11/16 06:23:37
    Piers123
    Superclocked Member
    Re: 1080 FTW exploded (now dead) and took other parts with it. 2016/11/16 06:24:03 (permalink)
    arestavo
    Ouch! So you took off the FTW backplate and left it off? That sucks badly... it *might* have kept the popped components from hitting the other stuff in your case.

Sorry, I should have added that I removed the backplate AFTER the incident to inspect the damage. I've not modified the card at all or removed any part since owning it.

Edit: I have a Corsair RM850x PSU and a surge protector. I live in an area with stable power and the electrics are only six-years-old

SSD/HDD: 1 * 1TB WD Blue M.2 PCIe 3.0 NVMe | 2 * 1TB WD Blue SATA | 2 * 8TB Toshiba N300 HDD SATA 
    sahafiec
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1344
    • Ribbons : 7
    Re: 1080 FTW exploded (now dead) and took other parts with it. 2016/11/16 06:35:07 (permalink)
    clear case to prove how good Evga's support really is. thumbs down for EVGA's US reply, that's a no go imo.

i5 6600k | z170 m8g | bequiet pure rock | gtx1070 FTW | 2x8gb 2666mhz | 250gb m.2 & 2tb | 650W P2 | Enthoo Pro M Acrylic | pb258q

Piers123
    Superclocked Member
    Re: 1080 FTW exploded (now dead) and took other parts with it. 2016/11/16 06:39:57 (permalink)
    sahafiec
    clear case to prove how good Evga's support really is. thumbs down for EVGA's US reply, that's a no go imo.

Yes, that left my fuming. I'm already off work due to high stress and I could do without this right now. 

I also can't get rid of the burnt plastic and electronics smell from my apartment. I've moved the tower into another room, opened windows and doors, and I can still smell it.

qbvbsite
    • Total Posts : 66
    Re: 1080 FTW exploded (now dead) and took other parts with it. 2016/11/16 06:58:18 (permalink)
    I'm sure EVGA will step up and make this right. 
    orlando2542
    • Total Posts : 73
    Re: 1080 FTW exploded (now dead) and took other parts with it. 2016/11/16 07:00:59 (permalink)
    This is really unfortunate. I'm really sorry for you and your PC. This really stinks. I don't know what EVGA was thinking selling cards worth $500, $700 +  without pads that cost at the most $10.
    They are also taking weeks to ship the thermal mod pads and I was just thinking the other day.... WHAT IF a card blowup so bad that it burns the entire rest of the PC???
    Welp there we have it. Now again EVGA customer support is great and the CEO said that they will stand behind their customers. Try to bring this to their attention and I'm pretty sure they will make it up for you.
    There could be legal problems if they don't.
    Selling a product to a customer that has factory issues, setting his apartment with smoke and blowing the rest of his computer is not exactly what they want behind the EVGA reputation ;)

Piers123
    Superclocked Member
    Re: 1080 FTW exploded (now dead) and took other parts with it. 2016/11/16 07:12:55 (permalink)
    orlando2542
    This is really unfortunate. I'm really sorry for you and your PC. This really stinks. I don't know what EVGA was thinking selling cards worth $500, $700 +  without pads that cost at the most $10.
    They are also taking weeks to ship the thermal mod pads and I was just thinking the other day.... WHAT IF a card blowup so bad that it burns the entire rest of the PC???
    Welp there we have it. Now again EVGA customer support is great and the CEO said that they will stand behind their customers. Try to bring this to their attention and I'm pretty sure they will make it up for you.
    There could be legal problems if they don't.
    Selling a product to a customer that has factory issues, setting his apartment with smoke and blowing the rest of his computer is not exactly what they want behind the EVGA reputation ;)

I hope EVGA does make this right. The US office's reply certainly did anger me somewhat. I'll also point out that the price difference (GBP->USD) means this card cost ~$820. A $700 card in the US is generally a £650 card in the UK.

the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    • Total Posts : 24581
    • Ribbons : 79
    Re: 1080 FTW exploded (now dead) and took other parts with it. 2016/11/16 07:20:15 (permalink)
    First and foremost, a resistor could still pop with the thermal pads on it. The most it will do is contain the flash/arc and make things smell even worse.

Second, sorry to hear about the loss. Hopefully EVGA EU is able to help you out. When outside of the US, contacting the us support team will usually push you over to the EU team.

It is also important to note that modt manufacturers do not replace components that arent theirs when something happens.. Asus sometimes wont even replace their own components.

Give EVGA a chance and let them see the pictures you took.

Also, not all support staff work in an EVGA office. Some work through satellite locations, and do not always have the correct answer.

I am going to forward this up to an EVGA Tech and try to get you some help.
    orlando2542
    Re: 1080 FTW exploded (now dead) and took other parts with it. 2016/11/16 07:20:23 (permalink)
    I just hope this doesn't go the same road as  the Galaxy Note 7 and EVGA ending up recalling the entire  FTW  lineup. 
    DeathAngel74
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1263
    • Ribbons : 10
    Re: 1080 FTW exploded (now dead) and took other parts with it. 2016/11/16 07:51:40 (permalink)
    First, sorry for your loss and I hope eVGA takes care of you in the end. 
    Secondly, I've had to deal with Note 7 customers face-to-face at work and it's horrible. People throw the phone at you and swearing, while you're trying not to get pissed yourself.
    Thirdly, people have been returning a lot of 1070 SC's and 1060 SSC's where I work because of posts like this. They don't want to risk anything. Understandable......

Carnage specs:
    Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX X299-E GAMING | Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-7820x | Memory Channels#1 and #3: Corsair Vengeance RGB 4x8GB DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz | Memory Channels#2 and #4: Corsair Vengeance LPX Black 4x8GB DDR4 DRAM 3200 MHz | GPU: eVGA 1080 TI FTW3 Hybrid | PhysX: eVGA 1070 SC2 | SSD#1: Samsung 960 EVO 256GB m.2 nVME(Windows/boot) | SSD#2&3: OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATAx2(RAID0-Games) | SSD#4: ADATA Premier SP550 480GB SATA(Storage) | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Water 3.0 RGB 360mm AIO LCS | Case: Thermaltake X31 RGB | Power Supply: Thermaltake Toughpower DPS G RGB 1000W Titanium | Keyboard: Razer Ornato Chroma | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Elite Chroma | Mousepad: Razer Firefly Chroma | Operating System#1: Windows 7 SP1 Ultimate X64 | Operating System#2: Linux Mint 18.2 Sonya (3DS Homebrew/Build Environment)
    orlando2542
    Re: 1080 FTW exploded (now dead) and took other parts with it. 2016/11/16 07:57:43 (permalink)
    Yeah Death Angel
    I work with customer support too for IT and it sucks sometimes when they are super rude with you even tho is not your fault at all, but you just the face of the company at that moment.
    I'm strongly confident on EVGA and the quality behind their products. They made a mistake and are fixing it and I will still buying EVGA products, this is just unfortunate and I'm pretty sure they will take care of it.
    nycalex80
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 157
    Re: 1080 FTW exploded (now dead) and took other parts with it. 2016/11/16 08:16:21 (permalink)
    i'm getting my replacement 1080 from evga as i type this.

once i get replacement, it's going straight to ebay. Cannot risk damaging my newly built $2k system.

if my card explodes and damages my samsung 960 pro, i'll probably kill somebody.

don't get me wrong, i'll still buy EVGA products.

but this generation of 1070 and 1080 cards with acx 3.0 cooling left a sour taste. i do not feel safe in having one of these in my rig.

As much as EVGA tried to alleviate the situation, i strongly believe they should have recalled these cards OFFICIALY. There's not a single mention of this design fault on their website.

You have to understand, not everyone checks manufacturer's forums. A lot of major Computer tech media groups have publicized this flaw and have a link to this forum. However, it seems to me EVGA is trying to downplay the severity of the situation. And this to me is a no-no.

Aside from the fear of damaging other components (for now it seems it's very rare), i fear the loss of value on these cards in the long run. How are we going to get compensated for future loss of value? It reminds me of the whole VW diesel fiasco.

Main Gaming Rig:  
    Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 orange edition
    Asus ROG maximus viii hero
    I7 6700k @ 4.5 1.26v
    NZXT Kraken X62 cpu cooler
    32gb Gskill trident Z
    Evga supernova P2 1000w
    Evga GTX 1080 TI + evga hybrid kit. 2025 OC.
    500 gb samsung 960 Pro nvme ssd
    500gb samsung 850evo x 2 in raid 0
    Hitachi X300 6tb HDD
    WD black 2tb
    absolutelly ZERO cable management (i'm too lazy)

qbvbsite
    • Total Posts : 66
    Re: 1080 FTW exploded (now dead) and took other parts with it. 2016/11/16 08:35:08 (permalink)
    nycalex80
    i'm getting my replacement 1080 from evga as i type this.

once i get replacement, it's going straight to ebay. Cannot risk damaging my newly built $2k system.

if my card explodes and damages my samsung 960 pro, i'll probably kill somebody.

don't get me wrong, i'll still buy EVGA products.

but this generation of 1070 and 1080 cards with acx 3.0 cooling left a sour taste. i do not feel safe in having one of these in my rig.

As much as EVGA tried to alleviate the situation, i strongly believe they should have recalled these cards OFFICIALY. There's not a single mention of this design fault on their website.

You have to understand, not everyone checks manufacturer's forums. A lot of major Computer tech media groups have publicized this flaw and have a link to this forum. However, it seems to me EVGA is trying to downplay the severity of the situation. And this to me is a no-no.

Aside from the fear of damaging other components (for now it seems it's very rare), i fear the loss of value on these cards in the long run. How are we going to get compensated for future loss of value? It reminds me of the whole VW diesel fiasco.

To be honest this can happen with any card and once the Thermal mod is applied the chances of it happening is probably the same as any card.
    Seb6440
    • Total Posts : 26
    Re: 1080 FTW exploded (now dead) and took other parts with it. 2016/11/16 08:37:08 (permalink)
    So it was 65°C when exploding?
    I'm now wondering because Im wating for RMA with my 1080 ftw in my case (which has black screen and 100%fans issue).

I will come back to my 970 to be 100% safe ...

Now, I cant understand why there wasn't any recall.

arestavo
    CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
    • Total Posts : 6916
    • Ribbons : 76
    Re: 1080 FTW exploded (now dead) and took other parts with it. 2016/11/16 08:56:06 (permalink)
    If it's within the expected failure rate for electronics then why would they recall it? It's not like other cards from other manufacturers have never done this and weren't recalled.

I've read of 3 or 4 on these forums so far, and only EVGA knows how many have this issue through RMAs. If it reaches the point where it is obviously a bad batch of components then I trust them to do the right thing.
    bcavnaugh
    The Crunchinator
    • Total Posts : 38977
    • Ribbons : 282
    Re: 1080 FTW exploded (now dead) and took other parts with it. 2016/11/16 09:10:59 (permalink)
    Seb6440
    So it was 65°C when exploding?
    I'm now wondering because Im wating for RMA with my 1080 ftw in my case (which has black screen and 100%fans issue).

I will come back to my 970 to be 100% safe ...

Now, I cant understand why there wasn't any recall.

Without a real count of how many cards have had this issue (This being only the 4th Card) reported here on the Forum I see no need for a recall.
    Their are a lot of reasons why the OPs Card sorted out, this will take time for EVGA to Review The Card Once in Hand.
    Allow EVGA to work this issue and then if needed post what the outcome was.

Associate Code: 9E88QK5L7811G3H

rjohnson11
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 102313
    • Ribbons : 84
    Re: 1080 FTW exploded (now dead) and took other parts with it. 2016/11/16 09:23:50 (permalink)
    I have referred your post to EVGA

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    • Total Posts : 24581
    • Ribbons : 79
    Re: 1080 FTW exploded (now dead) and took other parts with it. 2016/11/16 09:25:26 (permalink)
    rjohnson11

So did I ;-P
    Piers123
    Superclocked Member
    Re: 1080 FTW exploded (now dead) and took other parts with it. 2016/11/16 09:30:02 (permalink)
    Scarlet-Tech
    rjohnson11

So did I ;-P

I have also created a ticket with EVGA support, but I informed the gentleman I spoke with that I would be posting on here and reddit. Had the US "support" been more supportive, I would have happily kept this private.

Seb6440
    • Total Posts : 26
    Re: 1080 FTW exploded (now dead) and took other parts with it. 2016/11/16 09:43:09 (permalink)
    I put my card out of my case, it's more safe awaiting RMA.

post edited by Seb6440 - 2016/11/16 09:48:41
    haris525
    • Total Posts : 100
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: 1080 FTW exploded (now dead) and took other parts with it. 2016/11/16 10:32:01 (permalink)
    sorry for your loss - it is truly frustrating, when a work machine goes down. I hope evga will handle the situation fairly.
    #makeEVGAgreatagain2017!
    Piers123
    Superclocked Member
    Re: 1080 FTW exploded (now dead) and took other parts with it. 2016/11/16 21:35:37 (permalink)
    EVGA_JanJ
    Hi Piers123,

first of all i wanna say sorry for the indeed extraordinary case you had to experience here.

To help you as fast as possible, would you please send me a mail to jjonas@evga.com with your details and maybe also your mobile number so we can get this cleared and fixed the fastest way.

Thanks already for the detailed pictures – first feedback we can give so far, is that it is not related to any overheating, and more highly an electronic defect, but to get an even better look at it we would also like to pick up the card.

Thanks for your cooperation and talk to you soon
    Jan

I have sent an email. I just realised that I forgot to include my serial number! I'll send another email.

XrayMan
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 73000
    • Ribbons : 115
    Re: 1080 FTW exploded (now dead) and took other parts with it. 2016/11/16 21:38:52 (permalink)

Sorry this happened to you. Evga will help you out.

My Affiliate Code: 8WEQVXMCJL

Associate Code: VHKH33QN4W77V6A

&nbsp
    aberdie
    iCX Member
    • Total Posts : 402
    • Ribbons : 9
    Re: 1080 FTW exploded (now dead) and took other parts with it. 2016/11/16 22:16:09 (permalink)
    I'm sure EVGA will take care of you.  I remember when my 780 Classified blew up, they replaced it no questions asked.  I've owned many EVGA cards, and that was the only problem I've had.

Piers123
    Superclocked Member
    Re: 1080 FTW exploded (now dead) and took other parts with it. 2016/11/16 22:43:46 (permalink)
    aberdie
    I'm sure EVGA will take care of you.  I remember when my 780 Classified blew up, they replaced it no questions asked.  I've owned many EVGA cards, and that was the only problem I've had.

I'm not doubting EVGA will replace the card - they have to under UK law. My concern is the other parts not made by EVGA but damaged or potentially damaged by the card. I've only had one component fail in a similar manner, and that was a PSU that caught fire when turning it on the for the first time. This was 19 years ago and the retailer rectified the situation straight away. That was also the last time I purchased a cheap PSU.

Punished Snake
    • Total Posts : 3
    Re: 1080 FTW exploded (now dead) and took other parts with it. 2016/11/17 01:01:38 (permalink)
    I feel like every EVGA 10 Series User needs to use a PCIe riser to protect their motherboard
    OctavianH
    • Total Posts : 31
    Re: 1080 FTW exploded (now dead) and took other parts with it. 2016/11/17 02:03:51 (permalink)
    When have you bought the card? For how many months you had these issues?

And yes, Asus Sabertooth FTW to be sure noting is damaged there...

Desktop: 4790K@4.5GHz/32GB DDR3 1866MHz CL9/EVGA GTX 1080TI iCX SC2/512GB Samsung 850 PRO + 8TB HDDs
    Laptop: DELL Latitude 5590 (i5 6200U/16GB /256GB SSD)
    Server: HP MicroServer Gen8 (Xeon 1265L V2/16GB DDR3 1600MHz/240GB Samsung 850 PRO + 4x4TB WD Red)
    carb1de
    • Total Posts : 50
    Re: 1080 FTW exploded (now dead) and took other parts with it. 2016/11/17 02:28:55 (permalink)
    FTW? sometimes it sounds like invasion of the body snatchers on here!

EVGA_JanJ
    sorry for the indeed extraordinary case you had to experience here.

it is an extraordinary case that a card has burned out despite EVGA scrambling to rectify all the overheating issues plagued by this generation? The other cases? the components not even contacting the heatsink? the testing showing VRM at 107°C in an open test bench?!

EVGA_JanJ
    it is not related to any overheating,

I'm no expert here, but, that appears to be right over the VRM area of a card with no thermal pads. Whilst anything 'could' fail at any moment for any manner of reasons, and we'll never know otherwise, I'd wager it would have stood a better chance at survival running at cooler temps.

Trying to calm the public making wild statements before support has even tested the card just sounds like damage control and raises further suspicion about the issue!
    post edited by rjohnson11 - 2016/11/17 04:02:53
    Piers123
    Superclocked Member
    Re: 1080 FTW exploded (now dead) and took other parts with it. 2016/11/17 02:50:49 (permalink)
    carb1de
    FTW? sometimes it sounds like invasion of the body snatchers on here!

EVGA_JanJ
    sorry for the indeed extraordinary case you had to experience here.

it is an extraordinary case that a card has burned out despite EVGA scrambling to rectify all the overheating issues plagued by this generation? The other cases? the components not even contacting the heatsink? the testing showing VRM at 107°C in an open test bench?!

EVGA_JanJ
    it is not related to any overheating,

I'm no expert here, but, that appears to be right over the VRM area of a card with no thermal pads. Whilst anything 'could' fail at any moment for any manner of reasons, and we'll never know otherwise, I'd wager it would have stood a better chance at survival running at cooler temps.

Trying to calm the public making wild statements before support has even tested the card just sounds like damage control and raises further suspicion about the issue!

I would like to note, the GPU showed ~65°C when this happened with a custom fan profile set to 90% above 60 degrees. The CPU showed ~40°C and the Motherboard 35°C. The room temperature was 19°C
    post edited by rjohnson11 - 2016/11/17 04:02:20

Page: 1234 > Showing page 1 of 4
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile