EVGA

z10 non rgb keyboard problems

Author
wildeone
  • Total Posts : 47
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2020/01/06 11:46:15 (permalink)
1/3 of the keys dont work unless you whack the hell out of the keys you have to press maybe 10 times really hard for it to register,it does this on any app wordpad,word,notepad,windows password input ect ,i have never been able to get the display to work other than the evga logo at switch on , the software hangs on windows 10 when you try to set display up page 4 when you press save it just hangs, really poor quality evga, been waiting for 4 days for a reply from tech support so I can rma it, I know pc is ok as I am using a different keyboard fine, the software is totally usesless and does not work in windows 10 the latest version or in win10  earler release versions
post edited by wildeone - 2020/01/06 12:15:31

2 Replies Related Threads

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 30996
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: z10 non rgb keyboard problems 2020/01/06 13:46:36 (permalink)
    email reply are usually only M-F

backlog from the Holidays could make it take longer than usual

Sounds like a hardware failure

Did you Put in a Ticket ?

Have you registered the product & uploaded the receipt ?

Go to: https://www.evga.com/community/myProductsDetails.asp

Choose the Keyboard & select "Support Tickets"

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

wildeone
    • Total Posts : 47
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: z10 non rgb keyboard problems 2020/01/06 13:58:39 (permalink)
    Yes to all the above, I know the keyboard is faulty, but I have never been able to get the software on the 4th page to save settings just hangs do you think this was hardware related aswell, i shall rma it as sone as I get a support number from the tech support, its about 8 months old so there's over 2 years of warrenty left, evgas product rma support is normally good, nearly all my hardware is evga, ie dark mb, 1080ti evga, ect but tbh the software support for the keyboard is terrible its the only gripe I have and after doing some searching on here is seams to be quite a issue on the keyboards
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile