Lockedsuper fast supernatural

Author
hellshocker
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 180
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 1
2019/08/17 08:45:32 (permalink)
did any of you have any problems redeeming this code for the promo all I'm getting is wrong code or its not available any more.

P55 Classified 200,  CPU: I7 875k @ 4.2 GHz's, EVGA GTX 980 ti hybrid + Obsidian 900D, EK Supreme HF block, black ice gtx xtreme 360,  corsair dominator platinum 8GB 1600MHz,  sound blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty, supernova 1000 p2.

3 Replies Related Threads

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 30975
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: super fast supernatural 2019/08/17 08:47:11 (permalink)

Did you go to ?  --->  https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/account/redeem/

FAQ
  • Q: I got my promotion code, now what do I do?
  • A: You will have to redeem your promotion on the NVIDIA website here: Please see https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/account/redeem/ for full instructions.
  • Q: Are there an unlimited number of promotion codes available?
  • A: No, this offer is available for a limited time or while supplies last.
  • Q: What should I do if I'm having trouble redeeming the code on NVIDIA's website?
  • A: Visit NVIDIA's coupon redemption FAQ at https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/geforce-experience/redeem-instructions/faq/.

EVGA promotion super fast supernatural

evga.com/articles/01345/super-fast-supernatural/

(excerpt)
    Instructions:
    • Purchase any graphics card from the qualifying list above on or after Tuesday, July 9, 2019 from EVGA.com
    • Register your EVGA Graphics Card with us at EVGA.com
    • Request your code from the form while logged into your EVGA.com account
    • Once approved your code will show on this promotion page under the "Collect Your Code" section
    • Visit https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/account/redeem/ and follow the instructions to claim your redemption code
      • Install your qualified graphics card.
      • Update or install the latest version of GeForce Experience (Version 3.18 or higher).
      • Open and log in to GeForce Experience.
      • Go to the Account drop-down menu in the top-right and select “REDEEM”.
      • Enter your bundle code from your qualifying bundle purchase.
      • Follow the remaining instructions on screen.
      • For Wolfenstein®: Youngblood™, you will receive a second code to redeem on Bethesda.net Store.
    • Offer available for a limited time or while supplies last

If the bundle is not showing after successfully registering your EVGA product to your EVGA account, then it is possible that you did not purchase your product from the EVGA online store.
    Please contact your participating place of purchase if you did not receive a code upon receiving your product.
    Products received through the EVGA Step-Up® program are not eligible for this promotion.
    If you believe this is an error, please contact us for assistance by email or by phone at 1-888-881-3842 Option 1.

• Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

hellshocker
    Superclocked Member
    Re: super fast supernatural 2019/08/17 18:39:31 (permalink)
    yes I just got this card the other day from EVGA store and yes I followed that no matter how I enter the code giving to me its says the same thing wrong code or already used I'm at the end of my rope on this crap

P55 Classified 200,  CPU: I7 875k @ 4.2 GHz's, EVGA GTX 980 ti hybrid + Obsidian 900D, EK Supreme HF block, black ice gtx xtreme 360,  corsair dominator platinum 8GB 1600MHz,  sound blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty, supernova 1000 p2.
    hellshocker
    Superclocked Member
    Re: super fast supernatural 2019/08/18 10:09:19 (permalink)
    please delete this thread I give up on this after many emails with EVGA support all I get is them running me  in circles since they can't seem to process that following all the steps gets me to the same brick wall that is this error  (  the code you entered is incorrect or expired )

(EDITED OUT / Language)

Locking.
    post edited by XrayMan - 2019/08/18 16:07:25

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile