EVGA

precisionX closed by itself or something

Author
kerabera
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2017/07/26 03:17:56 (permalink)
i have a geforce gtx960 and precisionX 5.3.11 .
in precisionX i put a fan profil and the option start with windows. (windows 7 64bits, 8g ram, i5 3570)
all work fine........but sometime :
i found my computer with precisionX closed and impossible to find what close it. there is no error message or something, just the software close,the icone in tray diseapper and of course the fans of the card not turning.
when i ctrl+alt+suppr the precisionX x64.exe and precisionXserver64.exe and 32 not running.

on my computer i have 3 software who use the power of the card:
-Daz 3D who use the cuda fonction of the card too calculate rendering picture (i take 5 hours of strong calcul to rendering a 1920x1080 picture)
-Boinc with seti-at-home who use the cuda fonction too. Boinc start with windows,run always and use the cuda fonction when the computer is not used. i totally close it when i rendering something in daz3d.
-and of course Steam who is not launching with windows but only when i have play (and i totally close it when i don't play).

someone have the same problem or know what happen ?

1 Reply Related Threads

Morowolf
    • Total Posts : 1
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: precisionX closed by itself or something 2017/08/02 20:11:39 (permalink)
    Also have the problem of the program randomly closing all the time. The fans don't run at my customized curve and my cards temps get into the 80s. Would like maybe a close to system tray option in the settings to maybe prevent this.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile