2009/10/21 11:07:10
EnSabanNur
we can't move forward without acknowledging the past. read below for epic lols and the first thread:

OMG, I just laughed so hard (why so serious?)

fail

win

cats

Chuck norris

just remember;

the mods are nice enough to leave these threads open. lets be nice enough to keep it the right side of the TOS for great profit.

failure to do so may result in sith master chuck norris coming for ya. you've been warned.

...god that's a scary thought.

2009/10/21 11:48:31
[WildDog]
+1 Please try to Post nice and funny stuff not against TOS!

oh man oh man!!!!!

here we go with Part 2, yay!!! wooohooo!!!

btw, i like the Katt and NordicJedis AV Pic! WIN

2009/10/21 11:49:22
Stealth_

2009/10/21 13:41:33
lzynes101
2009/10/21 14:39:33
onesavior
2009/10/21 14:42:21
onesavior
2009/10/21 15:43:20
Whisperfang
How about this one liner I added to my sig?

"It's not premarital sex if you never get married!"
2009/10/21 15:44:13
Stealth_
2009/10/21 15:46:18
[WildDog]
If at first you don't succeed, you're not Chuck Norris

The First Law of Thermodynamics states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed... unless it meets Chuck Norris.

Paper beats rock, rock beats scissors, and scissors beats paper, but Chuck Norris beats all 3 at the same time.

Chuck Norris was once in a knife fight, and the knife lost.

If you work in an office with Chuck Norris, don't ask him for his three-hole-punch.

The First rule of Chuck Norris is: you do not talk about Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris is widely predicted to be first black president. If you're thinking to yourself, "But Chuck Norris isn't black", then you are dead wrong. And stop being a racist.

Chuck Norris qualified with a top speed of 324 mph at the Daytona 500, without a car

Chuck Norris sleeps with a pillow under his gun.

We live in an expanding universe. All of it is trying to get away from Chuck Norris.

2009/10/21 15:47:51
[WildDog]
Two wrongs don't make a right. Unless you're Chuck Norris. Then two wrongs make a roundhouse kick to the face.

Who let the dogs out? Chuck Norris let the dogs out...

If Chuck Norris wants your opinion, he'll beat it into you.

When Arnold says the line "I'll be back" in the first Terminator movie it is implied that is he going to ask Chuck Norris for help.

Chuck Norris once rode a bull, and nine months later it had a calf.

Divide Chuck Norris by zero and you will in fact get one........one bad-ass that is.

TNT was originally developed by Chuck Norris to cure indigestion

Chuck Norris will never have a heart attack. His heart isn't nearly foolish enough to attack him.

Only Chuck Norris can prevent forest fires.

There is no such thing as a lesbian, just a woman who has never met Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris crossed the road. No one has ever dared question his motives.

Chuck Norris doesn't say "who's your daddy", because he knows the answer.

Chuck Norris once round-house kicked a salesman. Over the phone

The pen is mightier than the sword, but only if the pen is held by Chuck Norris.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account