2024/02/28 23:20:31
rjohnson11
Congrats on getting this under control. 
2024/03/07 19:35:01
polykoma1
Actually. It ran 14 days good for 15h a day with multiple hours of gaming. Then started BSOD 2 times per day. Im fiddling around since and going through every detail right now.

I already deinstalled samsung magician,
stopped using rapid mode,
deinstalled AVG,
put another power line to gpu so i got 3 direct power cables from PSU to gpu (had used one splitter thing),
deinstalled the outdated NVME drivers,
repasted my thermal paste a fourth time with kryonaut
indepth checked my ram (which are NOT on the compatibility list from EVGA - can I reach to evga and maybe ask them if they should be compatible?)
opened my sidepanel to exclude heat buildup

Lets see.`Not done yet.
2024/03/09 14:34:07
Cool GTX
polykoma1
Actually. It ran 14 days good for 15h a day with multiple hours of gaming. Then started BSOD 2 times per day. Im fiddling around since and going through every detail right now.

deinstalled AVG,
put another power line to gpu so i got 3 direct power cables from PSU to gpu (had used one splitter thing),
indepth checked my ram (which are NOT on the compatibility list from EVGA - can I reach to evga and maybe ask them if they should be compatible?)

Lets see.`Not done yet.

I like to check for RAM compatibility with the RAM Mfg, if it is not listed on the MB compatibility list
2024/03/09 18:31:39
polykoma1
Cool GTX
polykoma1

deinstalled AVG,

Lets see.`Not done yet.

I like to check for RAM compatibility with the RAM Mfg, if it is not listed on the MB compatibility list

Actually thats what I just did. I switched to 4x8GB  and no crash since 24h but still testing.
My RAM is NOT on the compatibility list from EVGA (but honestly I never had an issue with using not tested ram until this point)

Here a overview from THAIPHOON over all my rams I got

https:// imgur.com/a/hQohNwz

And here a overview over my RAM Stick with the OLD placement I had before

https:// imgur.com/a/HQAVBgf

I will report back after more testing

I currently got the 4 sticks in 1 3  5 7
I wondered when I do 8 Sticks. Does the "quad kit" remain in 1 3 5 7 or will it switch so 1 3 2 4 ?

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account