2023/10/17 16:04:01
ironage
ilukeberry
It literary takes 10 sec to reply in this thread with that info! Instead they just keep ignoring us!

EVGA has limited staff, just let the ones left do their job, he does not get payed for loafing around in the forums.
2023/10/17 19:15:19
mech9t5
EVGA is usually late to the game
2023/10/17 20:32:02
nlodeserto
ironage
ilukeberry
It literary takes 10 sec to reply in this thread with that info! Instead they just keep ignoring us!

EVGA has limited staff, just let the ones left do their job, he does not get payed for loafing around in the forums.

"loafing around"??? Spend ten seconds replying to people who paid over a thousand €/$ for a motherboard without FW/SW support seems like loafing to you to you?

Fanboys, evga is dead, please go elsewhere and find another brand to venerate.
And if it's not, we deserve some support here.
2023/10/18 01:05:33
Warboy
EVGA literally has no one doing bioses anymore.
2023/10/18 04:11:20
kswildman
At this point I believe no answer is your answer.
2023/10/18 05:38:47
ilukeberry
I will just leave this here again:

2023/10/18 06:14:33
Ravenmaster
ilukeberry
I will just leave this here again:

And yet... here we are. 14th gen is out in the world and no updated BIOS from EVGA to make their boards compatible. They haven't even bothered to say 'don't worry guys, we're running a little late but its almost done now. Please wait a little longer'. What's happening is complete radio silence for almost 2 months now. And for a company who may or may not be closing down entirely, you'd expect them to be a little more reassuring. But since they're not reassuring anybody, it's natural to assume the worst. Most plausable answer is that the original BIOS team have jumped ship just like many of the other ex EVGA team members. Maybe they planned to release 14th gen compatibility BIOS but after losing their last BIOS guy, that is no longer possible. Why else would they remain so hushed about it?
2023/10/18 06:18:07
cutty22
I called evga on Monday and asked about the bios update for 14th gen. they said they are going to release it but did not tell me when. I also asked them if there were any bugs in the bios later down the line would they release another bios to fix them and they said if there is a bug that causes problem they will also release a updated version. I can understand ppl being in limbo because they bought a 14th gen cpu, I'm in that same boat but I have faith evga will be good on there word with this bios release. just might take a little bit more time since we know how they reduced company and staff wise.    
2023/10/18 06:51:10
zerocool101
Kingpin Vince himself just posted on FaceBook with a pic of the z790 Dark saying "Intel's 14900k and kf running great on the z790 dark and z790 classified with the lastest PREVIOUS Bios releases"

I guess that IS the END of EVGA....

2023/10/18 06:55:08
Flybye
Regardless of how you look at it, if they can’t release a bios update for a cpu launch day while other manufacturers have had them for MONTHS, imagine the annoyance when you discover something specific is not compatible in the future and having to wait an unknown number of months for a fix with almost zero confirmations of a time frame or the possibility of actually having it fixed. As much as I’ve enjoyed EVGA products for over a decade, I feel like it’s just finally time to let go

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account