2024/01/31 11:33:51
BizSAR
Buying a product on eBay with no warranty is always a risk, but apparently one many are willing to take for this card.
If I didn't have a pro card and a regular one as a back up, I myself would take that risk and jump on it.
2024/01/31 12:06:49
Cool GTX
 what (is the) part number is everyone after?
2024/01/31 12:10:21
BizSAR
Cool GTX
 what part number is everyone after?

The one being sold on eBay is the non-pro version.
2024/01/31 12:13:56
Cool GTX
BizSAR
Cool GTX

I was asking because --> I've have a 712-P1-AN01-KR , still in the sealed box
2024/01/31 12:35:59
BizSAR
Cool GTX
BizSAR
Cool GTX

Yup, that's the animal.
Same here. I'm keeping it as a backup if/when my pro card ever goes south.
2024/02/02 04:18:10
MSim
Cool GTX
BizSAR
Cool GTX

I would throw it up on ebay and make some money off it while you still can. You can do like Audio note and not accept returns.
2024/02/07 17:27:55
highiron
Buying one of these cards today is very risky business. I have had my Nu Audio card since shortly after it was released. I just did a whole computer update with a new CPU, MB, PSU and GPU. When I put the EVGA Nu Audio card onto my Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero motherboard my system would not boot. Within less than 1 second of Windows loading it threw a BSOD, Stopcode: Driver Verifier DMA Violation. Spent hours trying to figure out it was the Nu Audio card. Re-installed the driver with same result. Finally realized it was time to replace this card. Bought an external USB SoundBlaster GC7 to replace it. No more PCIe cards for me anymore, too many headaches. I purchased my Nu Audio card to replace a Auzentech X-Fi Hometheater HD card which was better than the Nu Audio IMHO but they went under and the driver and BIOS support disappeared along with it, much like my Nu Audio card from EVGA. When it comes time to upgrade many of these cards will become an expensive paperweight.
2024/03/04 13:43:05
VertigoZero
It’s a shame the Nu Audio wouldn’t work in your setup. I’ve got the same motherboard you mentioned - maybe a different revision as I bought it November of 2022 - and the Nu Audio installed without a hitch and has been working beautifully.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account