2023/07/12 08:59:14
Bee_Dee_3_Dee
i mentioned awhile bak on this thread, that Micro Center finally, opened, a store, very close to me... w00t!

if EVGA remains in Biz; i can't wait to go into Micro Center and start shouting, "EVGA all the way!"  

2023/07/12 09:38:42
Cool GTX
getalife
It now seems difficult to find new products and there are literally no products available on their website except for remanufactured products or items that are probably lying around in the back of the warehouse.

EVGA is "going with a more traditional model of selling products through our retail partners and distributors now rather than selling directly from our site" (see excerpt quote & link below)

https://forums.evga.com/FindPost/3609290
(excerpt from a different thread in a different section of the EVGA forums from EVGA Customer Service Manager)

EVGATech_JaesonW

We're going with a more traditional model of selling products through our retail partners and distributors now rather than selling directly from our site, so you'll still be able to find EVGA products at places like Amazon, Newegg, Microcenter, Best Buy, and possibly even your local mom n' pop shop!

2023/07/12 20:15:18
Delirious
Kingpin is with EVGA still?  No new gpu and no new motherboards.  Must be one hell of a PSU coming out.
2023/07/12 20:25:28
donta1979
Delirious
Kingpin is with EVGA still?  No new gpu and no new motherboards.  Must be one hell of a PSU coming out.

Sadly since Andrew Han kind of is not using Seasonic or Superflower anymore. Going with one of the more janky cheap manufactures I would not touch with a ten foot pole as I had one of their PSU's from EVGA already RIP on me already. Since shipping would be more than I could sell the RMA for it went to the recycling center... Even with Kingpin's name on it I would not touch one of those PSU's. Went back to Corsair and Seasonic at least those I can trust. 
2023/07/14 04:58:15
getalife
EVGATech_ChrisB
Hello,

We have seen false internet rumors today regarding our ongoing operations.

EVGA announced back in September of 2022 that it was leaving the GPU market but would continue its other lines of businesses.

EVGA continues to build & sell PSU, as well as its line of Z790 motherboards, capture devices, mice and keyboards.

EVGA continues to support and warranty all of its products to its customers.

Consistent with our prior announcement, EVGA has scaled down some operation and some employees have resigned. EVGA wishes them all the best in their future endeavors.

Postings suggested that Vince “Kingpin” has left EVGA. This is false. Kingpin remains with EVGA.

EVGA’s operations are continuing with no change to our commitment to our customers.

Thank you.

Hi Chris thanks for your reply.

Wish the best for EVGA and will see next year when i'm going to lvl up my actual setup.

Best regards

EVGA enthousiast fan
2023/07/14 14:01:53
VVhiplash
I realize that the official statements from the company are "we're not closing" but I just have such a hard time actually believing that. They don't do any of their accessories anymore (keyboard, mice, soundcard, etc) GPUs are out, Motherboards are out, etc. That leaves PSUs and I'm sorry, but so many of the motherboard, accessory, or psu sales were driven by their flagship GPU sales. Now that those are gone, I honestly doubt that people will be coming to EVGA for a PSU before they try corsair or seasonic first. I just don't get it. I'm not at all convinced that EVGA can survive as just a powersupply company.

Every company in the world is going to say "No we're not closing" right before they wither and die for lack of money, or sales or simple 'will-to-live'. I can't even imagine how the employees who are still there must be feeling. Of course thats what they're going to tell us. 
2023/07/14 19:19:10
JustinHEMI
They're closing. It's only a matter of time.
2023/07/14 22:47:47
Chrome-M-Dragon
JustinHEMI

This right here. I mean, no disrespect to EVGATech_Chris... But all  signs point otherwise man.
2023/07/15 00:49:43
rjohnson11
JustinHEMI

I haven't seen any info to indicate this from EVGA management. 
2023/07/15 03:33:57
Bee_Dee_3_Dee
looking at EVGA Store on Amazon... especially the individual Tabs (Capture Cards, Mice/Keyboards, Motherboards, Cooling and the More drop down Menu), combined with selling from Newegg and all places others sell online, and utilizing the tradition local retail stores still around, then maybe there's hope. 

if phone support and RMA etc is as good or better than in their history -- maybe EVGA is not History.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account