2023/07/07 09:35:36
JustinHEMI
RIP EVGA. You'll be missed.
2023/07/07 11:10:05
Chrome-M-Dragon
Would be nice to hear SOMETHING from the horses mouth here! As an EVGA Customer since 2009 can I get some kind of update?
2023/07/07 12:14:35
EVGATech_ChrisB
Hello,

We have seen false internet rumors today regarding our ongoing operations.

EVGA announced back in September of 2022 that it was leaving the GPU market but would continue its other lines of businesses.

EVGA continues to build & sell PSU, as well as its line of Z790 motherboards, capture devices, mice and keyboards.

EVGA continues to support and warranty all of its products to its customers.

Consistent with our prior announcement, EVGA has scaled down some operation and some employees have resigned. EVGA wishes them all the best in their future endeavors.

Postings suggested that Vince “Kingpin” has left EVGA. This is false. Kingpin remains with EVGA.

EVGA’s operations are continuing with no change to our commitment to our customers.

Thank you.
2023/07/07 12:45:40
SmookinJoe
Thank YOU!
ChrisB
I was hoping I would hear something positive.
2023/07/07 12:51:26
Chrome-M-Dragon
EVGATech_ChrisB
Hello,

EVGA announced back in September of 2022 that it was leaving the GPU market but would continue its other lines of businesses.

EVGA continues to build & sell PSU, as well as its line of Z790 motherboards, capture devices, mice and keyboards.

Consistent with our prior announcement, EVGA has scaled down some operation and some employees have resigned. EVGA wishes them all the best in their future endeavors.

Postings suggested that Vince “Kingpin” has left EVGA. This is false. Kingpin remains with EVGA.

EVGA’s operations are continuing with no change to our commitment to our customers.

Thank you.

Question then. Why is everything in EVGA store OOS? Is there a supply issue? Or are you closing that down?
2023/07/07 13:21:30
donta1979
Odd now I cannot get on the website with my pc but can with my phone. For a company that claims to sell products the online store is looking pretty bare, with only etailers according to the EVGA web store as having stock. I see newer products already discontinue, not a single psu, motherboard, aio, nor higher end accessory/kb/mice in stock. Have been on this green earth for a long time. Have seen a lot of companies come and go. I smell a diversion from the truth. Why? Maybe to sell remaining stock at etailers. I also know with the latest windows updates some EVGA products are on the fritz and need firmware updates again yet do not have them. Not really putting a lot of confidence out there with the statement made and what we are seeing. Last I checked the shortages from 2020-2022 are over. 

Even GN is reporting on seeing between the lines.

2023/07/07 13:54:51
Sajin
EVGATech_ChrisB
Hello,

Thank you.

😊👍
2023/07/07 17:03:52
Airwolf24
I was curious what the evga X670/E motherboards gonna look like but it seems like it's not gonna happen since the bios team is moving on 
2023/07/07 22:45:10
Shraf2k
Airwolf24
I was curious what the evga X670/E motherboards gonna look like but it seems like it's not gonna happen since the bios team is moving on 

way back when am5 launched jacob said they wouldnt be releasing a board for this first AMD generation. tbh, they make OC performance based mobos and there isnt a huge market for that from what i see, everyone wants B650's for cheap so they can run their x3d chips on 6000mt ram...  

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account