2023/07/06 23:09:53
Sajin
2023/07/06 23:27:57
Captain Discombobulate
Unless I am wrong over the last 3 Wednesdays but it looks like Midweek madness is also over.  It was a good ride, but it seems like it's time to call it quits.
2023/07/07 04:35:43
envirovore
Hmmm, I've got 4 years of warranty left on my 3080 and at least 3 on my PSU.
What's the guarantee that if I need a replacement within that time I'll be able to get one now?
Should ask for my replacement 3080 up front to ensure I'd have it on hand if needed.
2023/07/07 05:06:05
mech9t5
SmookinJoe
Ok
After reading the above posts I called EVGA the other day and the response I got was EVGA is making their products available to their retailers...
I took that to mean...They are getting the EVGA name out to the public (this is my opinion)
Reason I say that, is when, I checked online all their products seemed to be available on the
Amazon.ca EVGA Store and Newegg.ca..(some are back ordered but you can also have some shipped immediately)
I said it would be nice if they would make an announcement in the EVGA Forum..
I feel they want to stay in business.

Or they just want to sell off all their inventory ASAP
2023/07/07 05:09:25
mech9t5
zerocool101
RIP if true:

https://twitter.com/Bulls...us/1677128723676663815

Gamers Nexus had a video about this, and Vince mentioned that there are no further projects in the future.
2023/07/07 08:50:36
SmookinJoe
mech9t5
SmookinJoe
Ok
After reading the above posts I called EVGA the other day and the response I got was EVGA is making their products available to their retailers...
I took that to mean...They are getting the EVGA name out to the public (this is my opinion)
Reason I say that, is when, I checked online all their products seemed to be available on the
Amazon.ca EVGA Store and Newegg.ca..(some are back ordered but you can also have some shipped immediately)

Or they are trying to increase sales volume and revenue...
2023/07/07 08:58:18
B0baganoosh
SmookinJoe
mech9t5
SmookinJoe
Ok

They've always sold to Amazon and Newegg. The difference now is they seem to be winding down their own web-store. This is probably a cost-savings effort in their path to winding down the skeleton crew. They're definitely still selling things, and even making some things. These are the items that they had contracts in place for before the CEO made his "head towards retirement" decision. So they'll fulfill those contracts and keep enough people in place to manage that as needed, as well as support, etc. They're not just going to suddenly close the doors and go dark. This is a slow and staggered wind-down.
2023/07/07 09:02:01
mech9t5
SmookinJoe
mech9t5
SmookinJoe
Ok

Ok…from what they have left in inventory
2023/07/07 09:06:00
SmookinJoe
B0baganoosh

They've always sold to Amazon and Newegg. The difference now is they seem to be winding down their own web-store. This is probably a cost-savings effort in their path to winding down the skeleton crew. They're definitely still selling things, and even making some things. These are the items that they had contracts in place for before the CEO made his "head towards retirement" decision. So they'll fulfill those contracts and keep enough people in place to manage that as needed, as well as support, etc. They're not just going to suddenly close the doors and go dark. This is a slow and staggered wind-down.

Not saying it isn't B0baganoosh
Just feel they are adjusting to how they are doing business with a focus on profit and stability.
If they can do that, they may stay open for a very long time.
Including this forum..
I agree very much with your statement I put in bold...

2023/07/07 09:25:15
SmookinJoe
mech9t5
Ok…from what they have left in inventory

You mentioned that already...

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account